Reviews for A New Beginning
luv that song
pielover999 chapter 31 . 1/17/2016
FAAAAAAAX
pielover999 chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
really amazing! I forgot how good this story was!
pielover999 chapter 32 . 1/17/2016
amazing
book hhief 27 chapter 73 . 12/4/2015
Thank the Lord!
Angel Of Death00 chapter 75 . 10/22/2015
Nooooooooo. YOU ARE EVIL! NO SEQUAL REALLY? WHY THIS IS MY GAVORITE STORY! Angelofdeath out. ( I was first acebyme, then angelofdeath, then angelofdarkness, and now I am back to angelofdeath) WILL YOU AT LEAST WRITE ME A SEQUAL IN A PM? PLEASE?
XinfinityforeverX chapter 60 . 10/16/2015
Infinity by One Direction is my favorite song :P
XinfinityforeverX chapter 56 . 10/16/2015
I'd say dark chocolate. It's bittersweet.
XinfinityforeverX chapter 53 . 10/16/2015
I think you seem like a sweet guy. Granted, I don't even know you and I could be completely but, your writing is great. I thoroughly enjoy it, along with your author's notes. I think your being a guy makes the story better, actually. Most guys would be afraid to write fanfiction but, you don't seem embarrassed at all. I think that's very cool. I know you'll probably never see this but, I just wanted to put it out there.
piningspaceboys chapter 66 . 10/9/2015
MAX, ANGEL (even though I hate the Fang left at the end, it's acually really good), Nevermore, TFW, STWAOES, TAE, SO-F, and, of course, FOREVER!
piningspaceboys chapter 65 . 10/9/2015
LEGO HOUSE?! WTF THAT'S PHOTOGRAPH! (sorry!)
Guest chapter 75 . 10/7/2015
ITS OVER? Please say there'll be like another sequel? HEHDKEOELENDBHDDIIEIDJDHDBDBSKAOOAISIRHFBSIEORJRHBFBDJDIRORUGFBFBXBFJRIEI Ok ok ok I loved it a LOT if u haven't noticed
piningspaceboys chapter 62 . 10/7/2015
ABOUT A WEEK AGO WEEK AGO
F**K WITH US AND THEN WE TWEAK (?) A H** TWEAK (!?) A H**
QotC (I just remebered that the 'of the's aren't suposed to be in capitals, or not there at all in some cases... something wrong with me.):idk
piningspaceboys chapter 61 . 10/7/2015
ummm... it doesn't really matter now, does it? XP
piningspaceboys chapter 60 . 10/7/2015
tag your it by Melanie Martinez. Oh, and Mad Hatter by her to.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »