Reviews for Obvious
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
So cute! I'm starting to really like Jenruki...
Savoan Locc chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
A cuz you sticcin up for the jyoumi fans you know they bitches! Koumi loc fan for Life and fucc Koumi haters cuz..
Henry and Rika 4eva chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Cute. very cute. plse continue the story because its really good. add some more henrika scenes and it will be perfect. I also think that imagining rika smiling is kinda hard because shes te ICE queen. blushings hard to imagine too.
beyblading terriermon chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
This story [is it a one-shot?] is so very extremely sweet.
Joanchan chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This is so nice and well simple. But that's what's so nice. It's simplicity catches the hearts of those who love Jenruki. Please continue to write...I was absorbed!

~*Anime Love To All*~

Joanchan - neko desu!
keisan chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Cool fic! It was rather interesting actually, a secret clothed in mystery, and hidden messages. I really liked it actually, keep it up! Ja!_
Artemis Panthar chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Nice *big grin* I liked it...I like the way your write...it's..._; they don't have the word I'm looking for, or maybe I just don't know it. *shrugs* anyway, it's a nice story, so, keep writing _
archforge chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Very cute.

I like how the story fell along the part where it could have slipped into a full fluff, but you pulled out at the right times.

It's very well done how cute some of the dialogue goes.

See You Around!
littleweirdwriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was so cute! I really enjoyed and liked it. Great writing, keep it up! It would be great to see this story expand, but I think the ending was good and appropriate for the storyline.

-littleweirdout
Takako chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
...That's the ending? Huh? Huh? Me want da Henrika! hehe nice short fic, but the ending was a bit... not reallly ... Henrika... hehe, but it was good.
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Cute! Are you going to expand on it? Henrika all the way!