Reviews for Come Together
tkim619 chapter 8 . 3/13
FINALLY SHE CONFESSED! FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER!
tkim619 chapter 7 . 3/12
Finally everything is back to normal:)
tkim619 chapter 5 . 3/12
Poor Harry:( he could explain to her
tkim619 chapter 4 . 3/12
WHHHAOOOOOOOO FINALLY!
tkim619 chapter 3 . 3/11
how dare those two! RISA AND ASHLEY! AARRGGHHH!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 3/11
HAHAHAHA LMAO! SOOO CUTE U R SOO IN LOVE WIT HIM HERMIONE!love how she hella blush when she saw him naked
RobinQ chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Words cannot described how glad I am to stumble upon your story. I could see your vivid description in my mind, all those little things that made a great read. Thank you for writing, I hope I have a chance to read more of your works!
Emerald Zen chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
WOW, this was a truly wonderful Harry/Hermione fic. Thanks so much for a delightful read :)
hhrforever chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
chadairuler chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I love your writing style. You got my attention from the very first chapter, even though the description did not seem too interesting for me. This fic was so cute and perfect, really. And you got me scared at the end! I actually thought that Harry was going to die because of Rita or someone else haha. I am really happy that you wrote it and share it with the world. If you ever published anything, I'd buy it! :) All the best for you.
thelittleone4 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I started reading this back in maybe 2005/2006, I can't remember, and with life as it is, I never returned to check if you'd completed it. And today, I stumbled upon it yet again, and I was complete and I re-read the whole thing and it is BRILLIANT! All the characters are written true to who they are and everything seemed so right.
Love it!
Sheeks chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hi Granger ,

Just wanted to drop a quick note saying I've found your story last night and couldn't stop reading till the very end. You are a wonderful writer! I like the quick, witty dialogue, the descriptions, the inner conflict. I like that Ron is not a douche like he is made out to be in most stories, the believable Hermione and the strong, sexy Harry. Thanks so much for posting and finishing this wonderful story!

Best,
Sheeks
theWanted123 chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
That was bloody amazing. I'm so glad you didn't make Ron the bad guy like so many Harmony fans do, because Harry and Hermione would never be complete without Ron. I love the way you convinced us how much in love Hermione was. And you managed to keep all of them in character too. Nice job!
fanficlover chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Really nice everything is perfect
csheila chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I know u wrote this awhile ago but its great. U really have a gift. Hopefukly when your time opens up u can return to it