Reviews for Come Together
LordBob49 chapter 1 . 4/6
"This was still her Harry" I love it
also the dressing/undressing pun was great
alliekiwi chapter 8 . 3/17
Such a fun story, and very witty.
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 3/14
Loved, loved, loved this. Thank you for such a lovely work.
starlingkingandqueen chapter 8 . 11/28/2020
A beautiful, lovely, wonderful story; I'm so glad I can read this again and again now that Christmas and the new year are just around the corner. Thank you, Granger!
Gyanz chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
Acabo de terminar de leerlo! Muy bueno! Ojalá puedas escribir una secuela! Saludos
Indygodusk chapter 8 . 10/18/2020
This was lovely. I really enjoyed the originality and the sweet flirtation. Thank you very much for sharing.
Quigley42 chapter 8 . 10/13/2020
Lovely story! Thank you for your time and talent!
Chalayne chapter 8 . 8/1/2020
Excellent story! You made me cry and laugh! the whole part with “The Defeat” (didn't want to include a spoiler in the review) is amazing. I’ve read a lot of FF and I’ve never seen anything like it! Maybe one day you will write again. I loved this!
damadape chapter 8 . 6/21/2020
What a brilliant fic! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
To
happiness8000 chapter 8 . 4/11/2020
A recommendation sent me to your lovely Harmony.
c.karen09 chapter 8 . 3/7/2020
I got a little misty(well more than a little) when Ron told Hermione that Harry loved her. Thank God Ron finally figured it out or they would have gone the rest of their lives keeping their feelings secret from each other. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 3/6/2020
Harry is soooo adorable. I'm glad I know this is going to end up with them together. Thanks for writing!
epic how chapter 8 . 2/1/2020
What a great story! I just found this today and loved it. Thanks so much for sharing! Keep dreaming up and writing down-your work is incredible.
Crossy70 chapter 8 . 1/4/2020
Really enjoyed this fic. Having just finished it I managed to read it all in one go! Loved that Rom was the matchmaker and wasn’t so caught up in his own happiness that he didn’t also sort out others!