Reviews for Come Together
One of the best HHr stories i have read. Good job
The Agent X chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
After all these years, this is still the best H/Hr fic I've read. I spent the last two nights up till 3am to go through it again, and it was just as, if not more, enjoyable as the first time I went through it.

Spot on characterisation, great emtion, excellent writing and the perfect angst to fluff ratio. I could go on. I just wanted to let you know that this work is greatly appreciated. I only wish there were more like it.

Thank you.
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
this is a lovely story, and one I often re-read. Not sure if I've reviewed it before so here goes!
Lemoncheesecake chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Wow! Your story is truly magical! I'm so glad I found it! Thank you so much for giving me one of the best reading experience of my life!
suziq968 chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
This was sweet and adorable with a little terrifying thrown in. Good job.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Thanks for your wonderful story. Even though JKR left us, not the other way around, this is closer to canon in spirit than canon is.

Well done.

TGM
Emily chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
It's so hard to find good Harry/Hermione stories that are mature, well written, and give you the warm fuzzies. The characters were just perfect! Thanks for sharing this gem with the rest of us :)
PalmettoBlue chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This really is a great chapter. Thanks for sharing it!
Ellae chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Endlessly charming. Love that Gabrielle (who IS shockingly young, I'm trying to remember exactly how young) and the transfer of power storylines were so well woven in
Ellae chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
mmmmmmmmm Harry's so hot can't imagine how Hermione's holding herself back from that deliciousness
PalmettoBlue chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
I truly enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it with the world.
theboona chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
My favourite HHr story so far! Well done. :) x
tkim619 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
FINALLY SHE CONFESSED! FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER!
tkim619 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Finally everything is back to normal:)
tkim619 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Poor Harry:( he could explain to her