Reviews for Come Together
Hello chapter 8 . 2/22
clumsydolphin chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
Good story, a bit angsty.
Larissa. Mi chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
Eu amei essa história. Adoraria lê uma possível continuação ou qualquer outra fanfic sua sobre esse ship maravilhoso. Você é uma ótima escritora.
MacsenWledig chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
I saw this story recommended several times on the H/Hr subreddit and am surrised that I've never revied it before now.

I think your dialogue and narration are generally far better than what one usually finds in fanfic. The conflict feels appropriate to the story, but at times I found myself wondering how long your characters could continue without sorting everything out in a single, tense conversation.

Would you consider adding an 'Angst' tag to your story? The purposefully oblique miscommunication (Gabrielle's introduction) and lack of communication between protagonist and her love interest until the very end is - for me at least - the textbook definition of angst.

Thank you very much for sharing your story with us.
sambayar chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
beautifully written.. amazing story..loved ur writing..:)
momolols chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
Honestly, beautifully written, beautifully done, if a bit long at parts, and amazingly loved.
vampdreams chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
Oh my my
This was amazingly cute...
I loved it
Ron and Gabrielle is an idea I haven't seen before, and I really like it
I love the setting, their houses
The fact that they are living together and are now a quartet
Great one
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
Amazing...i cried so much!i recommend listening to something lie stay(rihanna) or stolen dance to really get those tears flowing.
vickety chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
Best 8 chapters of my life
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Really like this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2017
One of the best HHr stories i have read. Good job
The Agent X chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
After all these years, this is still the best H/Hr fic I've read. I spent the last two nights up till 3am to go through it again, and it was just as, if not more, enjoyable as the first time I went through it.

Spot on characterisation, great emtion, excellent writing and the perfect angst to fluff ratio. I could go on. I just wanted to let you know that this work is greatly appreciated. I only wish there were more like it.

Thank you.