Reviews for Come Together
PalmettoBlue chapter 1 . 1/29
This really is a great chapter. Thanks for sharing it!
Ellae chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Endlessly charming. Love that Gabrielle (who IS shockingly young, I'm trying to remember exactly how young) and the transfer of power storylines were so well woven in
Ellae chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
mmmmmmmmm Harry's so hot can't imagine how Hermione's holding herself back from that deliciousness
PalmettoBlue chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
I truly enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it with the world.
theboona chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
My favourite HHr story so far! Well done. :) x
tkim619 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
FINALLY SHE CONFESSED! FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER!
tkim619 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Finally everything is back to normal:)
tkim619 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Poor Harry:( he could explain to her
tkim619 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
WHHHAOOOOOOOO FINALLY!
tkim619 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
how dare those two! RISA AND ASHLEY! AARRGGHHH!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
HAHAHAHA LMAO! SOOO CUTE U R SOO IN LOVE WIT HIM HERMIONE!love how she hella blush when she saw him naked
RobinQ chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Words cannot described how glad I am to stumble upon your story. I could see your vivid description in my mind, all those little things that made a great read. Thank you for writing, I hope I have a chance to read more of your works!
Emerald Zen chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
WOW, this was a truly wonderful Harry/Hermione fic. Thanks so much for a delightful read :)
hhrforever chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
chadairuler chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I love your writing style. You got my attention from the very first chapter, even though the description did not seem too interesting for me. This fic was so cute and perfect, really. And you got me scared at the end! I actually thought that Harry was going to die because of Rita or someone else haha. I am really happy that you wrote it and share it with the world. If you ever published anything, I'd buy it! :) All the best for you.