Reviews for Missed
Salovi chapter 12 . 3/8
I enjoyed this, and especially loved this last chapter from Teddy’s point of view. The way he saw colors in emotion was a really nice touch. Thanks for writing and sharing
Salovi chapter 9 . 3/8
Ahhh Remus and Hermione dancing is my weakness
Salovi chapter 2 . 3/8
Oh, that moment by the bookcase is so emotionally powerful
garnet86 chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
I just needed to let you know how much I loved this story! I was deeply touched by all the emotions and heartache and I enjoyed how you switched perspective between the characters! So thank you for writing this beautiful, tragic but still uplifting piece!
holysnitch chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
Wow. This was so beautiful and real. Thank you for writing this!
holysnitch chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
I adore this
annarolls chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
This is the type of fic that one can read over and over again. Truly a work of art that keeps you moving through the chapters.
wolfstars chapter 12 . 6/22/2017
I really like this1
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
Beautiful.
LeonaMasha chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
This was amazing. It made me bawl throughout but that's because you wrote it so wonderfully that I could feel the characters so deeply. Thank you so much for writing this.
juliethobert chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Ew. I can't see Sirius wanting to be with a close relative. His parents were 2nd cousins, and he hated that. Tonks would be his first cousin once removed which is even closer than his parents. So again I say EWWWWWWWWW
WhenasInSilks chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
Exquisite
UnicornMist chapter 12 . 7/1/2016
Beautifully written and heartbreakingly real. I could relate to this story and to the people in it. Thanks for sharing.
animelover5107 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Just came across this story an read it straight through and OMG can I just say that I was totally blown away! Really This was truly an amazing read - so deep and a realistic divergence from the canon. Truly a wonderful story - thank you for such a great read!
nitefang chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Each new section had me wailing for it to stop but never stop, the mark of the best stories. You deserve awards.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »