Reviews for Missed
garnet86 chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
I just needed to let you know how much I loved this story! I was deeply touched by all the emotions and heartache and I enjoyed how you switched perspective between the characters! So thank you for writing this beautiful, tragic but still uplifting piece!
holysnitch chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
Wow. This was so beautiful and real. Thank you for writing this!
holysnitch chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
I adore this
annarolls chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
This is the type of fic that one can read over and over again. Truly a work of art that keeps you moving through the chapters.
wolfstars chapter 12 . 6/22/2017
I really like this1
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
Beautiful.
LeonaMasha chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
This was amazing. It made me bawl throughout but that's because you wrote it so wonderfully that I could feel the characters so deeply. Thank you so much for writing this.
juliethobert chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Ew. I can't see Sirius wanting to be with a close relative. His parents were 2nd cousins, and he hated that. Tonks would be his first cousin once removed which is even closer than his parents. So again I say EWWWWWWWWW
WhenasInSilks chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
Exquisite
UnicornMist chapter 12 . 7/1/2016
Beautifully written and heartbreakingly real. I could relate to this story and to the people in it. Thanks for sharing.
animelover5107 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Just came across this story an read it straight through and OMG can I just say that I was totally blown away! Really This was truly an amazing read - so deep and a realistic divergence from the canon. Truly a wonderful story - thank you for such a great read!
nitefang chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Each new section had me wailing for it to stop but never stop, the mark of the best stories. You deserve awards.
nitefang chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
I need alcohol and tissues
nitefang chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Remus doesn't like watching her leave. Teddy doesn't like watching her leave. I don't like watching her leave. I think this kind of silent, non-crying sorrow is worse. At least crying is some sort of physical manifestation of the pain. This kind of sorrow—it's like you don't know what to do, what to say, what to think. But here, you've captured it perfectly in the way the Lupin boys feel toward Hermione.
nitefang chapter 9 . 5/22/2015