Reviews for The Thing About Destiny
Venus Jackson chapter 11 . 12/24/2021
While I love the story and I’m glad your still editing and looking at it, I do have to say I liked how some of it was before. I can understand rewriting some of the scenes to make it make more sense or so that she doesn’t seem so ignorant. The thing I don’t like is changing the characters. I don’t like saying bad things in reviews but I don’t like the change in Loki’s personally. He was her best friend and was mischievous, now he’s cruel and using her. Still love the concept, but I preferred when Loki was chill. Anyways hope you continue to write!
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 34 . 10/2/2021
I SERIOUSLY hope this is not the abandoned end, I am so engrossed in this story it's mindblowing, great job
Guest chapter 34 . 9/12/2021
I love this story and I can’t wait for the updates!
Katnumn chapter 34 . 8/3/2021
My heart has been torn from my chest still beating. Love it, 100% beautiful writing! I found this during an Endometriosis flare up and I'm very excited to see how this turns out. Reading has very much been my escape and I am so very happy to find another good work! Much love, stay healthy and safe! And may inspiration continue to fuel your imaginative mind. ️
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2021
I have a fear of heights and if I was dropped I would be screaming so loud for China to hear me, and would probably be crying at the end. And I would probably never trust him the same again
TracyFace33 chapter 34 . 7/13/2021
I feel a little late to the party but this fanfic has become one of my favorites! I’m sad to see I’m up to date, but I am hopeful that you will continue, based on your updates being as recent as may of this year. just sad I have to wait now.
bob4204ever chapter 17 . 7/7/2021
wait is the peter the amazing spider man or tom Holland. prefer tom just because canon.
ShawnoftheLitter chapter 11 . 7/5/2021
whenever you do Tony the POV change is so frickin bad, I just thought that maybe you sucked at it, no offense, and then you do that absolute banger of a POV switch with literally everyone else, and now I think you're just bad at being Tony. Idk maybe that was before the edits and you didn't think to change them?
ShawnoftheLitter chapter 3 . 7/4/2021
I fucking hate popcorn ceilings
Danny Jones II chapter 15 . 6/24/2021
Isn’t this the wrong Spider-Man? Pretty sure this is the Amazing Spider-Man with Andrew Garfield
reptoholic chapter 34 . 5/31/2021
Loving this story so far, It has so much potential. I do hope if you go foward with it in the future you make changes to cannon. So far she has made no difference besides making friends
reptoholic chapter 33 . 5/31/2021
wow
reptoholic chapter 32 . 5/31/2021
HEll eys
reptoholic chapter 31 . 5/31/2021
she's backkkk
reptoholic chapter 30 . 5/31/2021
awwww adorbs, glad she saw minimagneto
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »