Reviews for Written In The Stars
ilovehplotr chapter 21 . 7/28
whew draco is alive
ilovehplotr chapter 20 . 7/28
if draco dies, i swear , i'm going to be raging mad
ilovehplotr chapter 19 . 7/28
is draco okay? this is wicked
ilovehplotr chapter 12 . 7/28
i sense jealousy here. i sense it and i bloody like it.
ilovehplotr chapter 10 . 7/28
finally the bloody story is getting somewhere with harry and hermione
ilovehplotr chapter 9 . 7/28
wicked.
ilovehplotr chapter 8 . 7/28
yup bloody hell. the ole chap is really going to get it now. (by ole chap , i mean harry, if he yells draco will fight)
ilovehplotr chapter 7 . 7/28
this scene reminds me of full house when jess does something behind becky's back. then the results turn bloody good, beck simply can't get bloody mad at jess.
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 7/28
i wish harry would've acted civil. he and hermione's relationship was always good. wow ron is in ? ha . the git has gone bloody mad. literally. this is wicked.
ilovehplotr chapter 3 . 7/28
well that was awkward. i'm laughing nervously right now. the tension in the ice-cream store is elevating
ilovehplotr chapter 1 . 7/28
this reminds me of my family, five girls no boys and my dad always hoped for a boy whenever my mom was pregnant now he just gave up and learned to deal with it. good start i wanna see where this is headed. is herms going to encounter her old friends? is she? is she?
G the Headmaster chapter 23 . 6/16
I found this this morning and read it through from one end to the other. It is a wonderful story. You did a good job setting up for a sequel by telling us hermione's premonitions!

Now I'm going to read Interhouse Exchange program
CJ chapter 23 . 3/29
I am glad the story is over and everything worked out fine. I am sad Ron had to die. Couldn't you make him get some help instead?
Hermione and Draco have to think about birth control soon.
CJ chapter 19 . 3/24
I wish you hadn't made Ron die.