Reviews for Insanity Squared
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 9/17
That was awesome. Timeline discrepancies aside (Ranma was set in the 90s, but what the heck), this was a very excellent and unexpected crossover. Very unpredictable.

I love that Akane had some sort of revelation, and that her character grew a bit. Hopefully, they all develop some character arcs or something.

Thanks for writing! Deff memorable.
Ozzallos chapter 10 . 6/25
Im... Amazed. You labelled this a romp, but it is a high quality self contained story in and of itself. 'Romp' doesnt do what amounts to an eight chapter fight scene justice. Sure it wandered across too many settings here and there, but as a whole its probably best in class for what it is.

Nicely done.
Klimmatt chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
This is easily one of the more perfect crossovers I've ever seen. The characters are all wonderfully written and the humour matches the tone of both series simultaneously while being flat out, gut-bustlingly hilarious.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
It's a sad but unfortunate fact that KlK's school is even wackier than the entire Nerima combined. All the more so with the "Red Loud Text" thingy actually being a thing there. Looking forward to it.
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
yeah, okay whatever.
Mingyu chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
And thus, I laugh. I'll have to read the sequel tomorrow though. I'm tired. Thanks in advance!
Firefury Amahira chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs of to start reading the new one!*
amerdism chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next story going up? Also will Ranma be keeping his earned money at Honnouji Academy, Satsuki isn't the type to let people steal from her or her close subordinates, at least she doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would accept it.
CV12Hornet chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Oh, man, Ryuuko and Ranma would get along like a house on fire.

Finally finished rereading this, and I have to say, it's just as hilarious as I remember. Eagerly awaiting the planned sequel.
Googlemo chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Well, this is pretty good, but I think you had too much action, I mean its almost non-stop fighting and shenanigans since first chapter, its HARD to read.
ThePepsiKing chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Please make the sequel to this soon, this is the second time I have read this and still really injoy it.
LordsFire chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
This was a *wonderful* little read. I think it's the first thing I found with Kill la Kill that I could take seriously; I only ever watched the first episode of it, and pretty much stopped shortly thereafter because the stripperificness just wasn't worth it.

This has me looking forward to wherever you go with it next.
Granten chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Sorry but it does strain credulity that Satsuki would ever discuss something like this, even in these terms, with someone she knows so poorly as Ranma. She didn't even give the faintest hint of the Life Fibers to Ryuko at any point, and Ryuko was cutting her way through Satsuki's best.
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Great chapter and story. I look forward to the sequel.
Mingyu chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Hah! Great wrap-up! Satsuki (and co.) really did their research on everybody. Hitting Ranma with pride, honor and duty, then creating a monetary need was well done (at least, I'm guessing that's what happened). I look forward to the sequel. Thanks for the fic!