Reviews for Insanity Squared
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 5 . 3/5
Satsuki's gonna go crazy
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 2 . 3/5
oh these two anime go together so well
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 3/5
Gknth. Oh yes, i love this story already, screw grammar errors. faved
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 2/22
LOVING THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! Please update soon:)
mdizzle chapter 7 . 2/21
You know, now that I've gotten in to Kill la kill...I could be on board with a RanmaxSatsuki pairing
patheticnoob chapter 7 . 1/15
I have never watched Kill la Kill, but this is pretty entertaining! I'll be following this.
bwatt chapter 7 . 1/6
this is great! thumbs up!
Majin Hentai X chapter 7 . 1/6
Excellent if I wasn't working on something of my own right now I would leave a better review.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 1/5
Now, this is gonna be cool!
Ado Edem chapter 7 . 1/4
An amazing read. While some parts as you don't don't seem to flow as well he rest f it makes up for it. he wacky and zaniness of the Rnma gang really contrasts with the seriousness of Satsuki and her dictatorship even if some members(the delinquent king Sanaeayama and the super hacker/nerd Inumata) seem to have adapted well. I can't wait to read the final chapter of this truly stunning crossover.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 4 . 1/3
Ranma 1/2's greatest flaw is that the author herself seemingly didn't know what she wanted to do with it. Most of the time it was a slapstick rom-com, but there were times she tried to write it as a legitimate shonen martial arts/adventure manga, albeit with plenty of comedic elements. Not surprisingly, those were the series' best arcs. The Bakusai Tenketsu Arc, the Hiryu Shoten Ha Arc, the Ryugenzawa Arc, the first Tarou Arc, the Herb Arc, the Ryu Kumon Arc, even the Pink & Link Arc, and of course, the Saffron Arc.

I get the feeling that if Takahashi-sensei had the experience she'd gained from writing Inuyasha (which had significantly better romance and much more action) before she'd written Ranma 1/2, it'd have been much better for it. As it was, Ranma 1/2 came hot on the heels of of her smash hit, Urusei Yatsura, which was basically Ranma 1/2 with aliens instead of martial arts (and no real action), so she just used a similar formula to her previous success.

Yeah, Ukyo get's left out of everything significant (poor girl never really stood a chance in the romance race given her treatment). Even in the anime movies and OAVs, she misses every even marginally serious fight. She didn't see him fight Kirin (in fact, I don't think she was even with them when they fought Kirin's crew), nor did she witness his fight with Toma. Ukyo is another character who was sadly underutilized.

To be fair, Rouge wasn't actually a villain, so she had no reason to show up again (especially since she's so powerful she'd massively unbalance things if she became an ally). The ones the fandom really ignore are Pink & Link. Two girls who aren't even martial artists, but damn near kill Ranma, Akane, and Shampoo simply by resorting to poisons and Poison Ivy-esque plant monsters! How many non-martial artists in that series can claim that they were deadly enough to be the big bads in a semi-serious arc! Natsume and Kurumi are pretty underutilized too. You'd think two girls who claim to be Soun's illegitimate children, and were doing everything they could to worm their way into Soun's good graces, would provide a ton of potential for fanfics, but I haven't seen a single fic that revolves around them.
Reykan chapter 7 . 1/3
I liked it, and found the panic! Joke pretty clever. I think you cooled akane off a bit soon, though, imo, she's usually burning longer.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 1/2
I'm guessing Satsuki has decided to switch tactics from attacking the school to "rescuing" it. I love the humor of this, but a more serious sequel sounds interesting too.
shugokage chapter 7 . 1/2
Nice job on this chapter!
sworday chapter 7 . 1/2
Complete and utter chaos everywhere! Nobody knows what's going on anymore! This is brilliant! I love it!