Reviews for Children of the Past
darkmachines chapter 42 . 9/1
Well, when you thought the big boss was gone, a newer and strong foe with powerful underlings come in to change the game of saving the world. Well, left hope our heroes can pass and what up with others think too. Keep the great work up.
Nintendoman01 chapter 4 . 8/27
Huh. For some reason, I was expecting Salamon to evolve into a Gatomon. Oh, well. Still cool.

And I can tell from that Koromon's comment at the end that he's Marcus' future partner.

I'm officially hooked on this. Can't wait for more.
darkmachines chapter 41 . 8/7
Are you at the half way part or near the end? Because I'm very excited to see all six of them go mega. I feel an epic battle coming up next. I can't wait to read that buddy.
darkmachines chapter 40 . 7/14
Well, think are just keep one get exciting. I can't wait what think are going to happen next. More villains, the Royal Knights. This is getting very good all the time. So keep the great work up.
darkmachines chapter 39 . 7/2
Oh, seem Dracomon going down the other evolution path. Very nice.

Ahh, this must of been that part they need to be alone for a bit before rejoin the others. I can't wait for new action and what going to happen next. Keep the great work up.
darkmachines chapter 38 . 6/20
Well, this was a big victory for our heroes.

Hmm, who else does Apocalymon have as one of his elite servants?

Well, I'm not sure what going to happen next, but I'm looking forward to the next part of the journey to start.
Teraunce chapter 37 . 6/6
darn I ran out of story to read. Well, can't wait for the next chapter.
darkmachines chapter 37 . 5/31
Well most time, only another Mega can defeat a Mega. Well, time to see if they can safe Breakdramon or take him out. I'm looking forward to the awesome fight next time. Keep that great work up.
darkmachines chapter 36 . 5/24
Well, this was good. So it is time for the search of the golden keys yet or still have a few more things to do before get to them? I'm looking forward to what you have plan next and if the 10 Ancients will help too.
Defender31415 chapter 35 . 5/12
Oh snap. I really feel sorry for Datamon and Vademon now. Great job.
darkmachines chapter 35 . 5/12
You make nice and sad touching Omakes. TT

Aww, that's right. Vademon mega form is Ebemon.

Well, that was sad at the end. Yea, I think most Digimon are good and only Apocalymon and his main followers are evil. Well, let see what will happen next with your heros and who they will meet next.
darkmachines chapter 34 . 5/5
Well, seen they play some dangerous game. I also enjoy chess. They all remember their training with their friends and are ready to win.

I'm finally am caught up and I look forward to more. Keep the excitement going, while I go and read Future.
darkmachines chapter 33 . 5/4
I don't know, never trust Vademon that much, still Datamon are not all bad. Thought this two are bad. Tentomon was fight never trust Digmon with uniquely large head.

Just great what twist game our poor hero are going to have to face again?
darkmachines chapter 32 . 5/4
Nothing great chapter again. Oh, I can't wait for the next arc in this. It getting very excited.
darkmachines chapter 31 . 5/4
I'm enjoy your give the Deva time to shine after the are free. They not bad and really are nice and have unique personalities. I look forward to see how the other save the remain four next.