Reviews for Innkeepers
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Love it! I love this open, conversational Cloud. I love that he made himself understood in no uncertain terms. I love that this story is complete! Thank you for writing this lovely story.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Oh Malien, why? This fic is great by the way! I love the dialogues. Please keep writing if this isn't complete yet. It's a great read!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
They're so cute! I love their banter and Cloud's lightheartedness.
Yuyu chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
2 thumbs up!
coruscateangel chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
hey there..i really like your story especially Tifa's character in this one..i totally can relate with her as i read and unlike some cheesy fics out there, i find yours quite cool and heart thumping at the same time

looking forward to more of your cloti fan in the future!
Sally chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
z13. ?actidx
silverdigger chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Ah... one of the most enjoyable romantic stories I've read for Cloud and Tifa. Love it from beginning to end.
Rukichigo93 chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
and by the way, it just struck me this story is written so long ago! What? 2002?2003?

Now is July 2009 when I read this
Rukichigo93 chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
Lol i love this story

CloTi rules

and the end is so sweet
Dede chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Beautiful story. Good work :)
lockhedhart chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
loved this story a lot! r u planning to continue it? that would be great! keep up the good work
anonymous chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
the first half of this story was wonderful, i really liked it. very intriguing and well done. but after ch 5, the plot just seemed to lose the setting-what exactly was the time skip? which were memories/flashbacks and which were actual events happening in real time? why the sudden skip in tifa's character? after ch 5, her char seems to not remmber cloud at all. very inconsistent. maybe add more detail to explain that sudden jump. you still have a good writing style; just stay consistent with your plot and characterization! i liked the last sentence of ch. 10 though. ;) please keep up the good work!
VividInk chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
Ahahahaha! U wrote the sentences backward! Smart! I love this fic! UPDATE
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
kool story

so sad bout the tifa and cloud thing though...always ends up that way, huh? too bad. great story so far though

jekodama chapter 10 . 4/11/2006