Reviews for A Prisoner to Mutant Turtles
BlingThing chapter 13 . 3/25
Hi, glad to see you're still writing this. I'm excited to see where this is going :) I didn't expect Miwa in the story at all - how is she even possible? lol. I don't know who the mutants that Splinter is with are. Hope you're going to clear this up soon.
Glad to see an update! Things are really getting interesting and I can't wait to see where you take this!
I really like this story. I have a few questions though. First of all, will they actually meet Splinter? Will he teach them ninjitsu? How did he get mutated if he wasn't mutated by the kraang? I know the mysterious government guys probably aren't the most ethical, but why him? Unless he wasn't ever a human in this story, in which case, Who is Miwa's father? Either way, I'm very impressed by your fanfic. Keep it up.
hopelessromantic4life chapter 13 . 2/8
0_0
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 3 . 2/4
This is really good! Little less psycho than I usually enjoy LOLZ but really nice.
Shiane Ventures chapter 13 . 2/3
Ahhh! Keep going!
Dr.Guest chapter 13 . 2/2
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GAWWWWDDDDDD ITS KARAI BAE I MISSED YOU
You are required by the law of fanfiction to update this very soon! It's not only amazing but and perfect, it's got everything I love! GIMMEE MORE PWEASE
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 13 . 2/2
Oh snap, Miwa! I have to see more now! This was a really a good update and I cant wait to see the next one.
Seriously you HAVE to update more. I know you said that there are fanfics like yours others have written but this is BY FAR THE BEST I have read abd is the only one I want to read. Plz update soon :)
Plz you HAVE to update more often. I know lots of others are doing a similar story but yours is BY FAR THE BEST and is the only one I want to read. Plz update soon :)
Zerousy chapter 13 . 2/2
I like this bombshell! Very awesome!
Apocalypse owner chapter 13 . 2/2
What no way! This just keeps getting better and better!
mistystar123 chapter 13 . 2/2
Eeeeeeeeeep! I love it!
Cutegenius chapter 13 . 2/1
I still want to know how April has been dealing with her menstrual cycle while living in a sewer all summer. What do the turtles do when winter comes and it gets colder? Do they hibernate?
majishan chapter 13 . 2/1
...i'm totally mind blown... and i wanna know what's next! you can't just throw in miwa like that!