Reviews for A Prisoner to Mutant Turtles
Mayaflock chapter 13 . 5/11
Boom!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 13 . 5/10
It's been over a year! I just found this and k love it, please don't leave it! Please continue and update soon! I can't wait for more, this story is amazing and I want more like it!
hardstone55 chapter 13 . 5/2
Update soon please I can't wait.
LilLinkGirl chapter 13 . 4/8
More please :)
oh wow! a very different take on what their lives could have been. I can't wait to read more!
SleepiPanda chapter 13 . 1/16
Ooooooooooooo
katmar1994 chapter 13 . 1/3
I love it already! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Morte Mistrata chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
I was reading this in the beginning but somehow couldn't find it again until now. This is very professional and well written. I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
In 9th grade how is 10th hard or what
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
More more i demand more...pls
toystorylover chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
The Japanese name standard is like the Chinese, the last name comes before the first name. This story is awesome! Please continue!
turtle lover chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
They sound like support units. I.e Time Riders
cartoonlover2016 chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
OmgomgomgOMGOMGOMG! Miwa!are the turtles going to meat splinter soon? I cant wait to read the next...chapter. OMG, will leo like Miwa? I cant wait to read the next chapter, please post it soon*gives puppy dog eyes*.
Larka13 chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Oh geez. I hope this hasn't been abandoned, it's one of my favorites. And so well written!
werepirechick chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
So Karai is Miwa in this world? Sweet! I always felt bad for Splinter for losing his daughter, i understand his pain over it because my youngest sister is closer to being my own kid.
(also, love this story, amazing writing, and i cannot wait for the next installment)