Reviews for this tree has roots after all
DelilahMidnight chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This is really cute, BUT I wish you had shown a little more explicitly reginas desire to spend time with her belligerent sister- maybe a few more scenes with her being annoyed and uncooperative in different activities before finally coming to that realization about her younger sister. I guess what I really want to say is I WISH IT WAS LONGER. anyway, a much better resolution than the shitty show version.
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awwwww. It's too perfect. So much better than how the show wrapped everything up.
impureevilregal chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This oneshot was really good, I love the whole sister dynamic between Regina and Zelena, and good fics about it aren't the worlds most common thing. So a round of applause for you!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was excellent and all the things I love in a Regina/Zelena bonding fic with added Wicked Witch of the West reading Harry Potter bonus! Thank you!
HugsPuppies chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Very nice idea, I could actually see this happening for real with the two of them, this story suits them very well. Love their bickering, and that bit "sisters fight whether they were mortal enemies at one point or not, don't they?"? Yes, Zelena, you're starting to get it :)
queencnos chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ugh. this made me absurdly happy. For some reason the relationship between Zelena and Regina just intrigues me. And having them work it out - or attempt to makes me giddy. Awesome job.
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Tries to see how Cora failed her too.

Good line.
CoraismyHomie chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Great job! I really think that all Zelena really needs from life is someone to show her some attention!