Reviews for Verses From the Land of Dragons
Trinity Kirara chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
::laughing:: I actually think this was one the the better poems you've done! - I also liked Bianca's but then again she's my favorite character so anything about her I like...
*Trinity*
100Hotshotgirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Your a great poet!I espically loved Hunter's and Elora's poems!I just wish I could be more going!_ _ _
Sarah chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
I liked the poems. Though the one for Moneybags could have been better ,though. Can their be one about Sheila the Kangaroo? I think the poem for Moneybags isn't quite a the professer one I thought it was okay but could have been better .The Elora one is the one about Bianca was update soon.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Bravo! This poem was great! The only part I was confused about was when you said

I am the hope I his hopelessness

Anyway, it was AWESOME!
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
OMG, I loved it! It was so funny for some reason. I just wish you could put the "AHA!" he always says in.
vulpix chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
Alright another poem! Write another please!
vulpix chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
Alright another poem! Write another please!
Turquoisephoenix chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
You write such wonderful poetry. :) I wish I could write verses that were half as clever as yours. Write more please! I want a poem about the Professor or Ripto.

If you want my opinion about Spyro:Enter the Dragonfly, try the Gamecube version, which is alot better than the PS2 version. The PS2 version of Spyro 4 doesn't do it any justice.

*TurquoisePhoenix*
Tyme And Destinie chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
Ummm, I'm not good with words but umm... uh... good poem? Ok, I can go with that, I like your poems, they're really good.
Arissa GoldStripe chapter 5 . 1/18/2003
FWEEE! It's cool! _ Keep goin', I wanna see summore!

Skyla:"Phfft...Mushy shtuff..."
C.KDragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Ok, first of all, Spyro:Enter The Dragonfly doesn't stink! And second, all those people that don't like that game should give it a chance! I love Spyro:Enter The Dragonfly! I think its better than all the other three Spyro games! In the other Spyro games, everything looked like a drawing!Including Spyro! But in this game, the backrounds looks a little better, but Spyro looks cool! Oh...why am I writting this again? Oh yeah! Great work on the poems. Are you gonna do Spyro next? Or at the end? It doesn't matter, as long as there's one with Spyro! Keep going!

C.K/Dragon

P.S:Its my opinion that I like Spyro:Enter The Dragonfly ok? I'm a big fanatic of Spyro, so I'll like anything that has something to do with Spyro. As long as he doesn't get killed!
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
Personally, I don't like Elora. Never did, probably never will.

But that doesn't stop me from reading Spyro fics/poems/whatever

It's all a big paragraph. Did you intend for it to be this way?

Rai-Chan
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 4 . 1/17/2003
Guess who? ME AGAIN!

Let me tell you this: Ever since Universal bought Spyro from Insomiac, things have been going downhill.

Enter the Dragonfly for the PS2 is nearly unplayable. (I have it) There are insanely long loading times, just like Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, (Which is incidentally by Universal as well) it freezes constantly, (for me it does) there seems to be a problem with Ice Breath (It says you can stand on frozen enemies/characters, but I can't, though other people can) funky camera angles (Which Spyro 1, 2, and 3 have no problems with) and I've nearly given up on trying to play it.

However, the Gamecube version seems to work pretty well. Get that one instead.

Just wanted to warn you.

Back to what's important: That poem was great! I could imagine the whole thing! *Dies*

Rai
Charon chapter 4 . 1/17/2003
Woooooooowwww. Amazing! That was great! I love these poems!

But, don't be upset that you can't play "Spyro 4". It stinks. Everyone sounds... off, and Spyro goes sooooooooo . You'd think he was running through maple syrup or something.
Arissa GoldStripe chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wow! That's GREAT! You should definatly do Elora's near the end...Why?...I don't know! It just kinda makes sense...But I'm itchin' to read 'em all! Muah!

Skyla:"Make El's reeeeeeally romantic!"

You heard the girl! Make it sappy!