Reviews for The Trials of Kurosaki Karin
KooraX chapter 5 . 6/24
Please continue this! I really love shinigami Karin , and the Moon series doesn't really have much of her... I'm curious how Karin will do with her complicated feeling in the 11th!

I kind of want a Getsu family meeting maybe another part of the omake SenbonzakuraXJungetsu? And Ongetsu meeting Hyourinmaru~
cullengirl91 chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
OK I absolutely love this little spin off and all the scenes that we get see du ring the 10 year skip and the omakes are hilarious. I know you took a "bit" of a break for a while. But please don't give up on this story. Please update soon!
PS : I'm SUPER curious about those kinds in the omake and really hope to see more ofrom them.
Tomyallen chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
Haha work-a-holic Ichigo. I can totally imagine that being the case for him though...once he sets his mind to doing something he gets it done. Rukia here is such a tease...poor Ichigo lol. Also I feel kinda bad for Masa...poor guy's shows been taken over essentially.
Tomyallen chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Karin is a badass straight up and I am glad you decided to give her some more personalized attention. Not to mention I really like slice of life style stories with out favorite character being in/or leading Gotei divisions. It's always a unique experience for each person.

Also...awesome fourth wall goodies at the end there haha.
Tanna19984 chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
Will there be more of this?
KingKagura chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
This story is great! I read your first two of the "series" and I just love it! I love hitsukarin and byazu and I cant wait for more of this story!
July chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I want to know how lovers life turn out for shiro-chan and byaku-shin.
sakuzi-chan chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Mmm Karin's first few days, not bad.
Love the Omakes.
Thanks for the read!
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
yup he's son would pop like that.
Kris Senju chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
yup the pain of having too many fandom's.
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
true that and adorable those two.
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
are those ever going to get together masa and kohaku. and poor Kira Friend zoned for life. so clueless momo tsk.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
damn Karin you show them
ocean melodies chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
You know, reading this really made me sad knowing what happens in chasing to the fifth.
ocean melodies chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I've been meaning to ask, are you planning on making a fic for yachiru when she grows up? I really like when you write about her!