Reviews for Gratitude
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
I absolutely adored this one-shot! I think it was perfect. I just started watching Chicago PD and have made it about halfway through the third season already. I'm more than a little annoyed with the writers and what they've done to Burzek, and this story definitely helps to make up for it. Great job!
krizue chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Awww soo cute! I love this couple and just recently discovered them... please wtite more, they deserve to have thousands of stories...
brokenbride chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Loved this!
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Aww... that was really sweet :) I really enjoyed this, loved! :)
needmeabrother chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Please continue! This could be the first chapter of a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
fabulous
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Aw this was great, after watching the finale yesterday I wish this had happened now
jenninemarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Ooh want more! Hope this is more than a one shot!
eva505 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was good I'm glad some one is righting about ruzek and burgess I hope you right more of them
31EchoGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Loved this so much! Maybe you could do one from Burgess's POV.
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I really loved this. I definitely wanted to see another scene in the hospital with them. Keep up the great work! Hopefully you'll write more Burzek!
Nolly-the-Lolly chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is so amazing! I'm so glad to see someone else writing these two. You're really doing them justice. You're a great writer! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Awesome! I thought it was very in character actually. And exactly what I wished had happened after the episode. Please write more of these.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awwww! Sweet!
Piper Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awesome story! I love Adam and Kim more and more with every episode! Great job!