Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Username6166 chapter 21 . 12/1
I've met genuine flat earthers and inbred autistic people but all of them combined can't even compare to the negative IQ thought patterns of Hiruzen, Hanabi and even Naruto in this chapter.
Username6166 chapter 9 . 11/30
How mentally disabled must Hiruzen and Hanabi be to not realise that Naruto didn't know how to go home? How dumb must Naruto be to not even bother telling them that when Hiruzen somehow thought that Naruto could save Hinata when he's stuck in another dimension?
Username6166 chapter 7 . 11/30
I'm re-reading this fic and damn I completely forgot how retarded Hiruzen is and how retarded Hanabi is for continously supporting with his BS.
From rereading this I'm wondering now, if they actually can have kids, and the issue wasn't just luthors flawed cloning process?
Wrath4k chapter 41 . 9/7
ok
Username6166 chapter 27 . 7/3
Oh yeah, since Kaguya never had the chance to appear, Hanabi and everyone else don't know that the Infinite Tsukyomi is just a ploy to steal everyone's chakra. Oof.
Username6166 chapter 23 . 7/3
I can't believe that Naruto goes along with Hanabi and Hiruzen's BS, and why Hiruzen is so clearly mentally disabled in so many ways.
Username6166 chapter 5 . 7/2
Why does Naruto need a clone for rasengan? He's known how to use single hand rasengans since the Pain arc, and this Naruto is from the war arc based on his relationship with Kurama.
NapTime247 chapter 2 . 5/16
Absolutely awesome in every way!
WoodenDraconis chapter 34 . 4/26
Major plot twist
WoodenDraconis chapter 24 . 4/25
I am started by to feel like you are taking your own spin on the origins on the teen titans
WoodenDraconis chapter 23 . 4/25
I just finished this chapter and I realized that you just totally dropped Beast Boy out of the Timeline. Man, he had really cool powers.
KratostheLycan chapter 3 . 4/20
Tsunade is stronger than Superboy at this point tho
KratostheLycan chapter 2 . 4/20
He can hiraishin and has eternal mangekyo sharingan but he can't one hand a rasengan?
Well this chapter officially killed the story for me. I can't believe I wasted an hour and a half of my life to read about an underpowered and frankly idiotic ooc naruto. Him deciding to leave the beasts is the last fucking straw. Not to mention how annoying it is that you brought more people from his world. That totally kills the uniqueness of a Shinobi in YJ of which about 70% of a crossover relies on.
2,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »