Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Andorxor chapter 3 . 9/21/2023
Tell me it was Raz Al Hypocrit making the comment avout childsoldiers
Username6166 chapter 6 . 8/15/2023
The start of where it goes downhill...
Username6166 chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
To anyone interested in reading this story, if you can ignore and skip over all the Hiruzen&Hanabi sections then it's a 10/10 fic. It you count the Hiruzen&Hanabi sections, then it's like a 4/10 fic.
G O G E T A 9 0 0 0 chapter 58 . 4/6/2023
4 years later? Just edit the story as Hiatus or Complete
dastewie2012 chapter 6 . 1/12/2023
What the hell? I’m so confused by hanabi’s age. How could he possibly have killed a mother who died soon after her giving birth?
Guest chapter 68 . 10/26/2022
I still want to know what sort of drugs Hanabi and Hiruzen were on in this whole story. This is one of my favourite fics of all time, but it would be 300% better if those two were not in it.
ARIESTERR971 chapter 15 . 9/15/2022
He can do it after the sage of Six Paths gives him assurance powers.
A chapter 9 . 8/29/2022
This seems kinda familiar I wonder if I Read it before anyways this is a amazing story
Trevor Poston chapter 49 . 7/14/2022
Thus story is amazing my favorite naurto story so far
freedomringer chapter 25 . 7/11/2022
What a great little tribute
PH98 chapter 68 . 5/27/2022
How come you haven't continued this story it's awesome
Super Heavy Duty chapter 10 . 4/23/2022
Hiruzen and Hanabi being angry at Naruto for shit that was completely out of his control is annoying af. It's more annoying that Naruto plays along with their bs and I'm not willing to find out what other stupid shit those two want to complain about. There are other issues I have with this story but those are minor compare to the Hyuga idiots. Your writing is great but I can't continue with this.
brutusjr chapter 18 . 2/18/2022
Good story up until this chapter...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2022
Bro wtf? It's a good story, but the power is all wrong, Naruto on sage mode would easily defeat hanabi or Hiruzan. In base form would still beat them. Kind of annoying, but it's a good story so whatever
A chapter 32 . 2/5/2022
Bro that call back hit me
I watched young justice a bunch growing up glad it’s back but I’m also sad in this fic it’s almost like there losing footing well more of they’re I don’t know to word it

They are growing out of there place like we are seeing less and less
And eventually they will be gone may it be death retirement I don’t know they are just wow I don’t know how to say it
2,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »