Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Super Heavy Duty chapter 10 . 4/23
Hiruzen and Hanabi being angry at Naruto for shit that was completely out of his control is annoying af. It's more annoying that Naruto plays along with their bs and I'm not willing to find out what other stupid shit those two want to complain about. There are other issues I have with this story but those are minor compare to the Hyuga idiots. Your writing is great but I can't continue with this.
brutusjr chapter 18 . 2/18
Good story up until this chapter...
Bro wtf? It's a good story, but the power is all wrong, Naruto on sage mode would easily defeat hanabi or Hiruzan. In base form would still beat them. Kind of annoying, but it's a good story so whatever
A chapter 32 . 2/5
Bro that call back hit me
I watched young justice a bunch growing up glad it’s back but I’m also sad in this fic it’s almost like there losing footing well more of they’re I don’t know to word it

They are growing out of there place like we are seeing less and less
And eventually they will be gone may it be death retirement I don’t know they are just wow I don’t know how to say it
A chapter 16 . 2/4
The end is sus
really miss this, please continue. need to read that sasuke fight forreall. hope all is well, namaste
Xyanth chapter 68 . 1/4
After rereading this story I all I can say is yikes. can't believe I enjoyed reading this. I found myself cringing at the Hiruzen parts and starting to question all of Naruto's decisions. Not to mention the clone part, hinata pointless suicide, Naruto being pain, and hanabi enabling hiruzen its just plain stupid. I guess you figured that since the story hasn't gotten any updates for 2 years now.
MrPlatinum07 chapter 21 . 1/1
FFS why doesn't Naruto just fondle Hiruzen and Hanabi and get it over with? It's retarded at this point
N2 chapter 68 . 12/25/2021
I enjoy this story and I hope you will continue it especially since YJ has a fourth season.
Username6166 chapter 21 . 12/1/2021
I've met genuine flat earthers and inbred autistic people but all of them combined can't even compare to the negative IQ thought patterns of Hiruzen, Hanabi and even Naruto in this chapter.
Username6166 chapter 9 . 11/30/2021
How mentally disabled must Hiruzen and Hanabi be to not realise that Naruto didn't know how to go home? How dumb must Naruto be to not even bother telling them that when Hiruzen somehow thought that Naruto could save Hinata when he's stuck in another dimension?
Username6166 chapter 7 . 11/30/2021
I'm re-reading this fic and damn I completely forgot how retarded Hiruzen is and how retarded Hanabi is for continously supporting with his BS.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2021
From rereading this I'm wondering now, if they actually can have kids, and the issue wasn't just luthors flawed cloning process?
Wrath4k chapter 41 . 9/7/2021
ok
Username6166 chapter 27 . 7/3/2021
Oh yeah, since Kaguya never had the chance to appear, Hanabi and everyone else don't know that the Infinite Tsukyomi is just a ploy to steal everyone's chakra. Oof.
2,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »