Reviews for Shinobi Rising
bluedog44 chapter 3 . 9/26/2018
Someone called it chaotic but they still want to TRY to control it?
bluedog44 chapter 2 . 9/26/2018
So he has all nine demons but kept the first eight at the Tower of Fate? Why not keep them all with him?
bluedog44 chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
Who gave him the eye?
DarkSolaris57 chapter 11 . 9/20/2018
The more i read this story the more dissapointed i am with naruto. Hes literally chopping off his own limbs just to limit his powers. What kinda attitude is that? 7th hokage naruto would never have done this shit to himself. His romance with m'gann is also making look like he is jaraiya when it come to tsunade. Naruto keeps going on and on about being over powered and he gets his ass kicked constantly in this story. Everytime something is too much he uses the powers that he forbids himself. Hard work does not mean you cant use the tools he has. If it does he shouldnt use clones to train because thats "cheating" too.

Overall i have greatly enjoyed this story so far but naruto is really inconsistent. If this was his attitude during the 4th shinobi war its no wonder things got so bad. I loved kent as a mentor. Kicking it the tower of fate sounds cool. Not sold on the cubs idea. Seems kinda flimsy as a premise since kurama was not reborn as well.

Oh, one last thing why is the scroll he got so weak? It supposed to be a kinjutsu scroll not clan secrets scroll. Forbidden and suicidal techniques i could understand him learning, but Literally lowest of the low for each clan i dont get. The scroll begins with shadow clone and has hirashin then clan basics?
Guest chapter 67 . 9/17/2018
yeah I'm definitely not getting that DC streaming service, especially with that steaming pile of shit they call "titans" being their major staple. -_-
elitepanther45 chapter 9 . 8/31/2018
p
yunus chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
good job
Shinobi Gatana chapter 67 . 8/13/2018
Great job on the story thus far. Thank you for no harems! I can not say that enough. Also, loved the Flashpoint side story a few chapters back. Oh yeah, the DC streaming service has an annual fee, but it also has an option to pay monthly. It's like 5.99 or 6.99. At the most 7.99. It's been about a months since I last looked at it. Anyway, Keep up the great work and remember... You've got this, dattebayo!. PS. Thanks for still writing for us even with the IRL stuff going down. It's really hard to write when the real world has you so occupied sometimes.
Borello chapter 67 . 8/12/2018
your story is great but a bit confused. i'm sorry with your problems to get and keep a job. i had similar problems. i hope you can solve your problems.
MindForged chapter 14 . 8/11/2018
This crossover is pointless. Like I had hoped at some point you would do something, anything, that was remotely original. This is, with no exceptions, just "Young Justice but Naruto is also there too". Nothing changes with his presence, his characterization doesn't change how anything has unfolded so far, and you nerf random aspects of him. Naruto has been rendered a complete non-entity in any meaningful way, so why is he even here then?

Yea it's not for me. But at the same time it's just true that you're making this worse than it could be just because things have to play out exactly as they do in canon. Surely it's easier to think of how things would change rather than to parrot canon Young Justice down to the dialogue?
Harlequin-TheDollmaker chapter 67 . 8/10/2018
Ah, good old Psycho Pirate. :)

Yeah same here. I'm not bothering with the streaming service. Their Titans is terrible looking. Also Robin kills apparently.

I am curious what that Harley Quinn show is about though..
Guest chapter 64 . 8/9/2018
He deserves more than just a name and a picture of his kids... and flash. Flash is the most selfish man alive. Guilt tripping Naruto. And he has the nerves of just shrugging Naruto's choice and life. I can't accept it. It's wrong.
MindForged chapter 12 . 8/9/2018
Ok, so I know why you're doing it but randomly making it so simple Jutsu like the Transformation Technique (or the Shadow Paralysis Jutsu) take lots of chakra over a long period of time is just not true. It already has the weakness of being easy to dispel so it seems like you're inventing too many weaknesses that aren't necessary.
INQ8448 chapter 25 . 8/8/2018
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS.

Great story by the way. I'm loving it :D
Stonepotrice chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
Hey man good to see your alive. Your half year sounds just like "life" in general. But what made you move to the big Apple? Do you have plans to stay cause I know it's pricey? But great to receive another chapter. My personal thought to YJ season 3 is to actually hold off until all of it is released then pay $8 for only one month, binge watch it then cancel after first month. Heck if you wait another half a year it might be available for torrent download.
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »