Reviews for Shinobi Rising
CCSakuraforever chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
Esta muy bueno el capitulo más como va la reunión de naruto con sus miembros más sus planes más que descubrio todd más que pasa con la luz más que naruto sabe del espía en akatsuki más que esta usando a hiruzen para sus planes
AJGuardian chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
Want my honest opinion? Fuck DC and their new streaming services.

South Africa might be more ahead than other African countries but we get the butt end when it comes to licensing this kind of stuff.

I'm not waiting for their shit to get fixed. I'm gonna torrent the shit out if those episodes. Fuck you DC.
MindForged chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
So Naruto us nerfed after being built up, this is just parroting exactly what happened in Young Justice (down to the dialogue) and Naruto has no idea about teamwork despite that being the first lesson he learned as a ninja?

Like really, what's the point of the crossover at that point?
MindForged chapter 2 . 8/8/2018
So you build Naruto up to be a bad ass and then make him lose in one punch to superboy. Not interested.
Shadow chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
Amazing work as always, loved it! Keep up the great work and please update soon!
you can't delete an account chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
wow you actually updated, nah but it's great, i can't wait to see what you with s3
MindForged chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
I don't know if I can work with this premise. Naruto is way too quick too adapt and immediately tells Nelson he wants to help people (how would he even know Nelson could help him with that?) Might check out a few more chapters, but I suspect this isn't for me even if I was looking for a crossover of these series.
Eye of Acharn chapter 66 . 8/8/2018
OH, and before I forget did you hear about the Dark Knights: Metal storyline? I’d love to see if you can maybe try and weave little parts of that into this story or even see your take on it in a totally separate story with Naruto still involved. I think that it would be amazing! Possibly even set up the enemies in it as the next big opponent for another arc? I’d love to see it but if you think it would ruin the plot of this story then perhaps leave it be. I’d hate to see your hard work go to waste from my suggestion! Anyway, hope to see more chapters soon! Peace! (P.s. I’m leaving this review after the one I made on Chapter 67 since I can’t leave more than one review per-chapter)
Eye of Acharn chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
I can’t explain to you how excited I was when I got the email saying that there was a new chapter for this story. I’ve reread this story like 3 times now and I’m so excited to see more of it! Keep up the awesome work!
Jebest4781 chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
great chapter man. keep up the great work
Hootyman chapter 67 . 8/8/2018
when the new season comes try a website called KimCartoon
UzumakiBattleWolf chapter 67 . 8/7/2018
Oh, it's easy.
LuluViBritania chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
i seriously hope thats Sasukes Rinnegan in his left eye and not just a MS even an EMS wouldn't be good as Amatarsu is far to limited in my opinion without sasukes right eye to control it and with only a single eye Susano'o would be out of reach unless said left eye is the 6 tomoe-Rinnegan though it would be even better if Sasuke transfered his right eye abilities and the final 3 Tomoe and turned it into a Rinne-Sharingan before Sakura peformed the transplant
Borello chapter 66 . 6/10/2018
really interesting. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Themscyria17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
i fanallly found thiss storyy ive read it like ages ago and i found it againnn omg
2,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »