Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Skywolf99 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I have 2 things to say first: really like the story and second: please update soon

Stay frosty bye
heavydestro chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
WOO WOO KEEP IT UP! AND UPDATE SOON
zeldawolffang chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
CLIFFY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T god damnit anyway great story keep up the good work
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
And just when I thought you didn't nerfed Naruto. It appears that you did, it just didn't look like it at first...
darkangelflame chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
read all twelve chapters in one day this is a awesome story can't wait for the update
DaWolves2 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Sweet chapter and I can't wait to see where the relationship goes from here! Looking forward to the next one!
SPark681 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Nice chapter glad to see that megan and naruto have finally gotten together though they still have their 'greatest' secret to reveal wonder how that'll play out and will the chaos guy control naruto anyways keep up the great work!
Micheal the Archangel chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I have been reading this story since last night and I have to say that this story has become my most favorite crossover story to date. That and I officially dub this story the number 1 naruto/young justice story on this site.

So far my favorite chapters have been denial, terrors, and probably drop zone. Well done on them by the way, especially denial. That was is definitely your best so far. Though I'm wondering now if naruto is going to be the doctor fate for all episodes he puts on the helmet. Also here was a fun idea I was thinking of:

What if during the episode where klarion splits the world into two, one for kids and the other for adults, and naruto once again dawns fates helmet nabu decides that he is more needed now then ever. But rather then force someone into the role, and after kent is forced out, naruto formes a pack with nabu. He agrees to become the new avatar, but makes it so nabu becomes one with him. He takes on a new look in his Fate guise as a mix of both a lord of order and chaos, a lord if balance really, and changes between being Shinobi and now Fate whenever the occasion calls for it.

Also if your looking for a little fluff for Megan and naruto then I was thinking next chapter naruto's just resting and laying down on his bed and miss martian is laying down next to him just playing with his hair maybe talking to him in his mind, then in place of sphere, one of the biju come in to warn then about wally and kaldur coming.

Though I did also think that after Megan's white martian episode with psimon, naruto in a fight against someone like maybe parasite or someone else like mammoth again naruto regretfully changes into his biju mode, like four or six tails to fight him should he, let's say, hurt Megan. And he almost kills mammoth, but Megan calls out his and he reverts back after seeing the fear in her eyes for him...breaks his heart.

Also a thought for when you get into season 2. I was thinking maybe that naruto seems to defect from the team during the time skip, going rogue and joining the light, working his way hopefully to become a member of the light itself. But is revealed he's actually working undercover with only Superboy knowing otherwise, and leaving everyone else, including aqualad believing he's a traitor...even Megan.

But also dude, just want to say again how great this story is. I'm looking forward to much much more in the future.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Icicle jr must join the team!
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
last thing we need is other people from Narutos world to show up , good chapter i do hope some major changes to come
mellra chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Wonder if Naruto will fully open up to M'gann now or will that wait til later? Also, are you just sticking with how far canon YJ went or are you going further with your own ideas? Good work on this chapter and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
i thought Naruto would do better , but that would mess up Superboy making the wright decision to help them escape Cadmus
NinjaFang1331 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Nice job with the get together.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
i like this cross over and the first chapter is good even if i have some reservations are Naruto learning from Nelson/Fate , i do not see his a magic user even if Chakra acts like it, i can see it fit more of Harry Potter Learning from Nelson/Fate and then pairing up with Zatanna. even with my doubts I will give this fic a fair chance.
Jebest4781 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
yeah had a guess that this could of been a while to get this adjusted but it had turned out really well man. as for the lemon yeah just hold it off till their romance really blossoms so it wouldn't ruin their relationship by doing that
2,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »