Reviews for Shinobi Rising
NinjaFang1331 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Nice job with the chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Expansion jutsu combined with shadow possession jutsu makes the Ultimate capture combination jutsu or full darkness for the shadow possession jutsu
DaWolves2 chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Love the chapter and I can't wait until the mole is revealed! I really like the dynamic between Naruto and Ms. M. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jebest4781 chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
this was good to have Naruto go to school and interesting on what his interactions are for this episode and will get interesting on what else will happen in the next chapters.
mellra chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
This chapter had kind of a filler feel to it but was a good chapter none the less. Kinda wonder where Hanabi's current loyalties lie, she's harder to read than Itachi! Good little peek at what happened in the Kamui, hope to see the full story soon. And finally, hope Naruto comes clean with his teammates before too long, hate having that big a secret between friends/teammates. Amazing work as always and I hope to see more soon!
heavydestro chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Awesome cant wait to see the ConnerxHanabi thing happen
Karlos1234ify chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Looks like Naruto just found there is a mole on the team.
Superboy has a connection with Hanabi.
Prime Sedarys chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
You know I never did understand the whole spy thing. The spy was red arrow. But he wasn't even on the team, and the only way he would really get info would be through kaldur, kf or rob. But then the info would be too late for the light to do anything. I think it was the series attempt to add tension or something because red arrow was a pretty useless spy until he actually got into the JL
Dairegh chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Cool. Got farther in the timeline than the last N/Yj fic I read. Much better written too, though there still isn't much variation on canon. *shrug*
Dairegh chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That last phrase, right there. It sums up the DnD campaign I'm in soooo well. -_-
Our DM just loves throwing weird shite at us.
Juoppo chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
What's wrong with Naruto? He fights worse than he used back when he was twelve.
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Best Naruto/DC cross on FF dot net. Keep up the great work.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I don't know if you keep up with the series or if it is just a mistake but Naruto hasn't needed the clone to use the Rasengan since he confronted Pein I think.
obscurereader chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Amaterasu only burns for 7 days and 7 nights, not forever.
obscurereader chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Pretty good start so far. Just please keep in mind that Naruto, whether or not he's using Kurama's power, is not even close to being as strong as superman. Clark would literally back-hand him across the planet. The problem with a lot of these crossovers is that the author's severely underpower the Superheroes from DC and really OP Naruto in comparison. Don't do that and you're golden. Also, please don't go the route of treating Chakra and magic the same. They aren't since, Chakra/chi exists in the DCverse, and is completely separate from magic.
2,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 .. Last Next »