Reviews for Shinobi Rising
CCSakuraforever chapter 66 . 1/2/2018
Esta muy bueno el fics lo leí desde el principio es bastante interesante como le va a naruto en ese mundo más descubra pronto a los que le quieren traicionar más que detenga los planes de la luz y Madara
Time Emperor chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Naruto would kill any Kryptonian with one hit. if Goku can, he can.
Omegahuntermh chapter 24 . 12/22/2017
Far too much going on. In the end it just stopped making sense. But all the best amd enjoy writing
ROTH963 chapter 66 . 12/11/2017
Poor Platium, but after what heppened to Asami Naruto will be more carful of spies, even from those he trust.
TGood chapter, please release more soon.
I hope naruto will get the rinnegan soon as welll, and you probably need to explain what is about the shinigami and how is it connected to the uzumaki clan.
dragonfox123 chapter 66 . 12/11/2017
Awesome chapters
Xflasher01 chapter 66 . 12/9/2017
Man, I'll miss Icicle Sr. He might have started out as a piece of shit, but in the end he did what he did because it was right, not for himself. Who can't respect that? Plus following his adventures for the last couple chapters have been fun. Can't wait for the next chapter, great work!
AJGuardian chapter 66 . 12/8/2017
Thanks a ton.
V01dSw0rd chapter 66 . 12/8/2017
instead of 'ALL start looking' it should be "I'll start looking"...
wouldn't it be "crackled" instead of 'CACKLED'? Also, "hissed in PAIN" not 'hissed in PAINED'
'too out OF left field' Missing the 'F' in of
'black helicopteR' - there's a 'd' put instead of 'r'
'he was A good PERSON' - Good People does not actually make sense in context...
'you KNOW most of my accounts are frozen' (missing the K, in the homophone)
"Expertise with Artificial Inteligence" fits better than 'knowledge of AIs'... Just a thought
'LOCKED up in Arkham' - not 'looked'... replace the 2nd 'O' with 'C'
'she was the one WHO' - letters mixed up... minor error...

Would you want a Beta reader? I would HAPPILY do so!
Also, I can see Bruce not realizing how his actions didn't help things within Gothem. I could see him using Damian as an explanation for why he changed his ways - "I found out just recently that I have a Son. I realized that I should do my part to help improve this city." (is what he would say in a press conference. Either Naruto, or another Shinobi could fill the Batman costume to provide an Alibi, reinforcing the idea that Bruce is not Batman.
Also, I find it funny that Gordon told the Bats not to tell his daughter, not knowing she was RIGHT THERE... the irony.
I can also see Riddler figuring out that Bruce is Batman, after getting some time to think it over... However, I see him as an opportunist - he is very much in the Grey area. I could especially see him gaining employment with Bruce or Naruto. The mental challenge, along with removing his need for funds, would remove him from the status of Villain. I look at him being very similar to Catwoman - Vigilante and Thief, but not REALLY a villain...
Jebest4781 chapter 66 . 12/8/2017
great work man and enjoyed reading this. will be interesting on what's to come
Pecan Crisp chapter 24 . 12/5/2017
While I don't think I'll be able to to hear her voice as anyone other than Tara Strong, your Raven honestly made me think more of the Earth One comic line's Raven .
Demento56 chapter 52 . 11/25/2017
Somebody has to understand the irony of "You're English's improved," right?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Shinobis have centuries of constant wars, blackmails and ninja stuff. How light can dream of controlling them?
mckertis chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Didnt require much work, this. Just copypaste the scripts from the show, and boom ! you're done ! Meh.
mckertis chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
Chemistry ? Ehh...more like horny teenagers randomly fucking first available hole. Also, fucking with a monster ? Ew.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Are you kidding me? His immediate answer to the question is that he wants to help people? Not to find a new purpose in life or find his place in this new world, but to help people. That’s honestly really stupid. I get that this is a NarutoxYoungJustice fic but that was a poorly thought out and forced way to get him involved in it all.
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »