Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Cool story!
Elemental77 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Another excellent chapter!
anasaffandi chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Drop in to read your story. Not bad, but I do have some issues with your story. First of all, why do Naruto seems a bit too angsty? Is he an OOC in this story? It is out of character for him to behave as such in this story. I get it, he lost many precious people when he crossing over to DC universe. But we dont have to be reminded of it in every paragraph he was in. Its like, he lost all his sense of humor and now became a second Sasuke. Or is it because he now have sharingan, its automatically alter his personality to that of brooding emo? And I dont think a year was enough to mellow down the knucklehead personality of Naruto or anybody for that matter. I mean, come on! He sometimes act like Zen master if he was not brooding. Second thing is, why do you follow the canon too much? It feels like Naruto have no relevant to be added at all to the story if little to nothing were changed from the original story line. I dont mean that by having Naruto, all the mission should be a walk in a park, but you could handle it a bit differently and stray a bit from the canon. This is after all a crossover.

On another note, I like how your structure your story. It easy to read for non native English speaker such as myself and the pacing was also tolerable.
SPark681 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Oh great someone is ripping the fabric of space and time open to Naruto's world can only imagine who or what will come through, anyways keep up the great work!
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Not bad.
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Great chapter keep it up!
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
well this will get interesting on what will happen really soon with Naruto learning these extra techniques one at a time so he won't be arrogant in the end. wonder what other changes you will do
Nexairus chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
interesting fanfic, please continue
NinjaFang1331 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Nice a first rocky team mission and battle.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Good chapter
B3ND3R chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Ok b4 u read I wrote this after being EXTREMELY pissed after reading nothing but shit. I didn't write this to be mean or upset u or none of that bull. So if u want read it if not don't. It's just me ranting. All so the next part was written first...I officially drop this story from my read list. Seriously is it too hard for people to be original with this shit? Or at least make it GOOD! Have u even read this?! I've been going through story after story. First chapters is descent, sometime incredibly good, then the next or a lil later, ABSOLUTE SHIT! So many things wrong with writers on here lately! I admit there was some originality in this which was good. But not when you WEAKEN your main character! Y give up the Biju? Pointless! All you did was guy rid of the lava rasengan! The pain with the eye? POINTLESS? say NOT HAVE CLONES LEARN OTHER JUTSU FROM THE SCROLL?! Also is it really THAT HARD for you people hav Naruto learn a jutsu OTHER than the Hiraishin? Oh but it's so cool! No it's not there are so many flaws in it it's a pathetic technique! But it was his dads? No it belonged to Tobirama! On that not y not have him learn his mothers chakra chains? Ya know the only thing she would actually have to pass on to him other than sealing! Next y do u have Naruto use a clone for the rasengan? He doesn't need them anymore. Next time you decide to write a story actually think about what your putting down.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Really enjoying this so far it was a good start, hope you update soon
MiskWisk chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Looking interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this story for now. The pacing for the chapters is well done and so far I'm finding the story just plain enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Elemental77 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014