Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Crossovernaru chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Not bad. This is a good story, like what's happened so far. The interactions between characters is really funny and I like that this is a Miss martianxNaruto pairing. I look forward to the next chapter and especially when the Light opens the gateway to Naruto's world.

Please update soon.
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
another great chapter keep it up
Exanime Draco chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Hello there before I send this review which is going to be a rather long one (so log in and read on your account), I just want to say don't take what I have to say in the wrong way. I have really liked reading this story and I will continue to do so in the future due to the pairing you have decided upon and your frequent update times, but this be a rather heavy critique of your work up till now.
Well the chapter got better towards the end however I do have to say that I have been feeling as if your just adding Naruto to the young justice story line. It has been purely cannon of young justice with the exception of Naruto and his lines, the interaction between him and miss martian plus the ending bit with th leaders of 'the light'. I think from this point on you should start making becoming a bit more original with your story in regards to the lines and speech of characters, and aspects of the plot. It's not a bad thing to follow the cannon events but at the same time it gets pretty predictable unless a person has'nt seen the storyline/episode that your writing the chapter about.
Additionally I wanted to ask what was going on with Naruto and his rasengan? You do know that from the very first episode of Naruto Shippuden (or essentially when he comes back from his training trip with Jiraya) that he is capable of using the rasengan with only one hand and without the use of a shadow clone right? Additionally I hope that you don't introduce Kurama into the story line or even Naruto's past until the at the very least the tower of fate episode or the episode where everyone loses their memories out in that desert. I think that would be interesting to see Miss martian getting pulled into Naruto's mindscape and learning of his burden from Kurama by getting placed into a small coma of some sorts and havign everyones favorite 9 tailed fox pulling her into his head when she tries to communicate with him telepathically to converse with her.
On further note you should also be a bit more descriptive in regards to characters and what they are wearing. Like i mentioned before not everyone has seen every episode plus not every episode has the characters wearing the same thing.
With that mentioned I'm also making a suggestion of including the events which occur in the characters civilian/school days/lives to prevent the story from being entirely action based. In doing so you can help flush out the plot and build up to and emphasize certain events and relationship development between characters. For example include non-cannon events which occur in Naruto conner/superboy megan/mgann/miss martian school days or interactions at the base etc.
In doing so you can prevent the reader from guessing exactly what will happen next like they would if you just follow the young justice cannon story line. Hell even include sparring sessions that may or may not have occurred in order to create a sense of 'this is different from the other young justice stories you have read'. So don't just follow cannon events blindly while placing Naruto into the storyline, this is after all fanfiction so feel free to be original since you can go back to previous chapters and edit them or replace them if need be.
At any rate like I said don't take this the wrong way and use what I've said to your advantage. Don't stop writing and help make your story the best young justice naruto cross over on the site. I hope you update the story again soon!
SPark681 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Oh boy I don't like what the baddies are thinking regarding making the dimensional hole bigger god only knows who'd come through it, anyways keep up the great work!
Tom2011 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Good story
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
well this was fun and going to get interesting on what is to come. also do wonder if you had Naruto find Match and the real Roy while back at Cadmus or not.
cerxer1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Cool chapter, but please dont tell me more Naruto characters are coming to the DC-verse. I know it's your story but doesn't it defeat the purpose of Naruto going to another dimension when just more will keep coming and eventually everyone and their grandma will be able to traverse dimensions as an afternoon stroll through the park. This isn't a flame, I'm just stating my opinion and I apologize if I insulted you in any way.
Karlos1234ify chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Cool update.
Yay for Naruto / Miss Martian.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
great chapter. keep up the good work
JasonDragonwing chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Love it! I think this story has great potential :)
Jack the Stalker chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Another good chapter.

Keep up the good work.
Alec McDowell chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Hmm seeing as Naruto shakes off punches from Tsunade and Sakura I don't think a fresh out of the box Superboy would be anything close to strong enough to knock him out here.
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
this turned out to be a fun chapter so far and do wonder when the time comes if Naruto might become the new Dr. Fate or not.
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
have a guess that this might be a unique story and its rare to see a Naruto/Young Justice story that deals with Naruto being the new Dr. Fate and such so wonder what else will come up for uniqueness.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Oh boy never can say its dull when Naruto's involved hopefully things work out and the baddies don't get none of kyuubi's energy that'd be bad, anyways keep up the great work!
2,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 Next »