Reviews for Shinobi Rising
bigman77 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
In answer to your question, Yes No Maybe so, I read the first chapter because its Naruto in the DC universe, but I will keep reading it because you have a nice writing style that I think is perfect for this (although there are some writing errors). My only problem is with the Idea that Naruto, who made it through the 4th war and who puts an emphasis on teamwork/camaraderie, would just easily follow a team of young heroes less battle hardened than him, who don't act like a team at all, without having any problems with it. Also if you say that Naruto when using the Sharingan would make Superman look like an ant, shouldn't he be able to hold his own against Superboy, I mean it would be like a master of martial arts going up against a street brawler who lifts a lot and is on steroids (the martial arts master would win)
DCMatriXHunter chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
great chapter. keep up the good work
gardien1204 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
cool story update soon
SPark681 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Nice start wonder what this person is gonna teach Naruto and who Naruto might end up with in time, anyways keep up the great work!
chm01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
okay what does he have? sharingan? rinnegan? what?
DCMatriXHunter chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
not bad. it's gonna be interesting later on
shadowreaper2.0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
nice
Crazykiller2606 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
thank god somebody made a naruto/young justice cross over there aren't enough, so far i really like this story i hope naruto learns allot of spells.

question: how old is naruto here and is the team already formed?
bigman77 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I enjoy the few stories where Naruto is trained by Dr Fate and I hope to see you make this into a novel length story.
Jack the Stalker chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Very interesting.

I hope to see more chapters soon.
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is very interesting.
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146