Reviews for Shinobi Rising
A chapter 16 . 2/4/2022
The end is sus
Guest chapter 68 . 1/21/2022
really miss this, please continue. need to read that sasuke fight forreall. hope all is well, namaste
ArcherDominion chapter 68 . 1/4/2022
After rereading this story I all I can say is yikes. can't believe I enjoyed reading this. I found myself cringing at the Hiruzen parts and starting to question all of Naruto's decisions. Not to mention the clone part, hinata pointless suicide, Naruto being pain, and hanabi enabling hiruzen its just plain stupid. I guess you figured that since the story hasn't gotten any updates for 2 years now.
MrPlatinum07 chapter 21 . 1/1/2022
FFS why doesn't Naruto just fondle Hiruzen and Hanabi and get it over with? It's retarded at this point
N2 chapter 68 . 12/25/2021
I enjoy this story and I hope you will continue it especially since YJ has a fourth season.
Username6166 chapter 21 . 12/1/2021
I've met genuine flat earthers and inbred autistic people but all of them combined can't even compare to the negative IQ thought patterns of Hiruzen, Hanabi and even Naruto in this chapter.
Username6166 chapter 9 . 11/30/2021
How mentally disabled must Hiruzen and Hanabi be to not realise that Naruto didn't know how to go home? How dumb must Naruto be to not even bother telling them that when Hiruzen somehow thought that Naruto could save Hinata when he's stuck in another dimension?
Username6166 chapter 7 . 11/30/2021
I'm re-reading this fic and damn I completely forgot how retarded Hiruzen is and how retarded Hanabi is for continously supporting with his BS.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2021
From rereading this I'm wondering now, if they actually can have kids, and the issue wasn't just luthors flawed cloning process?
Wrath4k chapter 41 . 9/7/2021
ok
Username6166 chapter 27 . 7/3/2021
Oh yeah, since Kaguya never had the chance to appear, Hanabi and everyone else don't know that the Infinite Tsukyomi is just a ploy to steal everyone's chakra. Oof.
Username6166 chapter 23 . 7/3/2021
I can't believe that Naruto goes along with Hanabi and Hiruzen's BS, and why Hiruzen is so clearly mentally disabled in so many ways.
Username6166 chapter 5 . 7/2/2021
Why does Naruto need a clone for rasengan? He's known how to use single hand rasengans since the Pain arc, and this Naruto is from the war arc based on his relationship with Kurama.
NapTime247 chapter 2 . 5/16/2021
Absolutely awesome in every way!
WoodenDraconis chapter 34 . 4/26/2021