Reviews for Shinobi Rising
KratostheLycan chapter 3 . 4/20/2021
Tsunade is stronger than Superboy at this point tho
KratostheLycan chapter 2 . 4/20/2021
He can hiraishin and has eternal mangekyo sharingan but he can't one hand a rasengan?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2021
Well this chapter officially killed the story for me. I can't believe I wasted an hour and a half of my life to read about an underpowered and frankly idiotic ooc naruto. Him deciding to leave the beasts is the last fucking straw. Not to mention how annoying it is that you brought more people from his world. That totally kills the uniqueness of a Shinobi in YJ of which about 70% of a crossover relies on.
Anon2000 chapter 15 . 4/3/2021
Yeah this joker sucks but getting villains from Naruto world sucks even more
mugen Tsukuyomi chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
Naruto is so OOC its embarrassing, he is literally replaceable with anyone and the story wouldn’t change, not to mention he is lowballed to hell, I don’t even want to know what went through this authors mind when writing this, probably nothing tbh
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
So interesting, your fanfic Is my first crossover Naruto and young justice, please not decepción
Codename dx chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
honestly I love the story but it's something's that you should fix like miss Martian and Naruto is a weird combo same with Jason and cheetah let Jason get his scar healed and end up with someone else
Luxo11 chapter 2 . 2/7/2021
Wow so Naruto is nerfed so you can progress the plot because you’re a bad writer. Cool. Seriously post-war Naruto not using sage mode or anything and just using chakra enhancing. You should just go slightly AU instead of trying to follow the plot to the letter. It could’ve been good but I can see from this that you won’t bring anything original to the table.
Stormhound12 chapter 22 . 1/30/2021
Ugh I hate the trope where the villains get DNA from the hero and clone them. I mean I don't thinj your story is bad for it, I was just personally done with clones after spiderman. All of spiderman. All of it. So is the soulless person madara? That'd be... Interesting. Kudos and keep on writing!
Stormhound12 chapter 16 . 1/30/2021
It was good, the ending that is. You stopped at the perfect place to keep it from going r rated. Kudos and keep on writing!
Stormhound12 chapter 2 . 1/30/2021
Is this really the post war naruto? What about bijuu mode, sage mode, the general power ups he had in general? Tree hopping itself is probably like traveling at 25 -35 miles per hour. If you're just gonna up and give him a sharingan why is he still limited to forming rasengan to him and a clone? Don't you think he'd be quite a bit more durable too, like one punch from super boy breaks through his block and knocks him out? To be fair I haven't in depth compared their strengths, so I can't be very accurate. Mainly I'm confused on whether you're trying to nerf him or buff him, sharingan and hiraishin seem pretty useless when you could just make his foundations a bit more solid and he'd be quite a bit more powerful. Kudos and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/29/2021
Hanabi is an absolute waste of sperm
Guest chapter 26 . 1/29/2021
Hanabi is a waste of sperm
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2021
your lowballing Naruto
Otizurc chapter 3 . 1/26/2021
there's no way he would lose that quickly naruto in his base form isn't that strong yes but he's smart he's defeated people who were stronger then him since he was 13 he knows how to outsmart people and fighting he would just let him hit him and the fact he doesn't use his signature move the rasengan that he made all the time and he says no time he's always had time to make the rasengan book good naruto not well written I know it's probably an OOC but at least try to make his fighting the same.
2,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »