Reviews for Shinobi Rising
Guest chapter 68 . 5/18/2020
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
N2 chapter 68 . 4/10/2020
Please continue the great work.
Madgeer chapter 28 . 4/3/2020
Well duh, who doesn’t hate the hyugas? I mean hanabi can land a hit on naruto after 4th great ninja war with sharingan with him is pure blasphemy. Andd she’s a bitch!
HunterQwon chapter 68 . 3/27/2020
looking forward to more.
REI.CHAN404 chapter 68 . 3/24/2020
please don't tell me you're not continuing this masterpiece, i love the story. seriously, LOVE IT. i hope the people of this universe meet more people of the naruto universe. and PLEASE continue my LIFE depend's on it.
ChildofDragons chapter 4 . 3/21/2020
You seem to be intentionally holding Naruto back so that he doesn't interfere with canon. He should've been able to reasonably solo "Mr. Twister" with ease. No shadow clones, no sage mode, no biju cloak, special eye covered.
thegrison chapter 7 . 3/5/2020
Just a big fat NO. You made a bunch of mistakes. By the end of ch.7 it turned into a huge mess. Good luck in the future but this story is a 2 of 10 stars.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
No sé por qué siento que Naruto está nerfeado :v eso no me parece correcto sin importar que afecte a la historia :v
Gogeta SSGSS chapter 68 . 2/8/2020
Almost a year since your last update, hopefully you come back soon!
Chue19 chapter 68 . 1/16/2020
I love this story hope u continue it.
Solji chapter 68 . 1/15/2020
Wtf Raven is a feminist trash now ?
ShadowSnake22 chapter 68 . 12/15/2019
I loved it this story is so good I cant wait for the update.
RandomPasserby96 chapter 22 . 11/15/2019
ahhh the fking clone angle. i always hated that
RandomPasserby96 chapter 3 . 11/14/2019
naruto here cant do rasengan single handedly?
Xflasher02 chapter 68 . 10/28/2019
I know you probably read this a lot, but you have one if not the best stories out there. The way it's evolved over the years is so amazing, I'd say it's even better than the actual show. And I'm not just saying that because of all the flashy shinobi running around. Your story just feels more focused than the source material right now. Not only that, but you're actually using most of your characters rather than leaving them to the side to show off a new team. Basically what I'm saying is good job, can't wait to see more.
2,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »