Reviews for Is It Time To Feed The Chickens?
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 7/29
A rare pair, that you wrote really well. Thanks for sharing!
MurtaghArcturus chapter 1 . 4/24
Absolutely wonderful. You're characterization of both Charlie and (most especially) Luna is amazing. There aren't many good versions of Luma written, but yours is completely perfect. The respect and care with which you wrote these two is inspiring. Everything was done in good taste and approached with respect, which not many people seem to do when writing about either Charlie or the Lovegoods. Thank you for sharing your talent!
carmine.vesper chapter 1 . 4/5
Awwwwww.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 3/20
I love, love, LOVE this story! Luna and Charlie, two people who love misunderstood creatures, coming together to understand one another! She's perfect here-wonderfully forward with what she wants, fully accepting herself and the fact that others might not quite get her. Never a caricature, but a real person. I adore Charlie here, too. He's a gentleman and he's trying not to take advantage of the situation, but he's also baffled by Luna, drawn in by something he never expected but that totally makes sense. All your cameos are killer, too, from Ron and the twins to Xeno and his new lady friend.

Marvelous! Imagine thunderous applause from me!
Peanut2012 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Really loved this fic, well done x
YunaNara chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
loved it
mizukikage chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Oh...I love this pairing! Got more?
roni2010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
c/l balance each other!cute plot!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
brilliant story :)
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Nice fluffy fic! And so many excellent lemons.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This was so cute with just the right amount of sexytimes
HarryHermione.is.canon chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Love it!this is the first Luna/Charlie ff I've read and I enjoyed reading it very much!
what can I say,I love all of your fanfics!x
irezei chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Lovely! I think that's my second favorite of yours after Talk Dirty to Me, because it has something special. After reading all your fanfic, I realise that you have a penchant for the older-experienced-man-deflowers-innocent-young-woman-disappointed-by-her-peers-routine, and while that is nice once in awhile, it get's repetitive. And for women readers as me it's not as rewarding to read how all the action is done by the men and the women just receive their multiple orgasms on a silver tablet. What's great about this story here is Luna's unabashed directness. I always wondered how she would be in a relationship and I think you've got it totally right. If more people could be like her, sigh... And Charlie is very much ok, too. No having-to-prove-himself, no special talents, he just learns about how to make love properly and lets himself be lead as much as leading. Thanks for this refreshing love story, I hope you've got more of those!
besotted whimsy chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I love your story. I don't know why this pairing isn't written about more often. I felt you did an awesome job and both characters were written so well.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Not my usual ship, but this is absolutely adorable!

Keep doing what you do :)