Reviews for Is It Time To Feed The Chickens?
SnapeLover2005 chapter 1 . 1/4
I loved this! I always love a little Charlie action! #HAFHPotterhead
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
One of the best stories I have read! I adore this couple and I hope you write more!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
*laughs softly* Not a pairing you normally see, but quite a nice one and a hot story.
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
A rare pair, that you wrote really well. Thanks for sharing!
MurtaghArcturus chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Absolutely wonderful. You're characterization of both Charlie and (most especially) Luna is amazing. There aren't many good versions of Luma written, but yours is completely perfect. The respect and care with which you wrote these two is inspiring. Everything was done in good taste and approached with respect, which not many people seem to do when writing about either Charlie or the Lovegoods. Thank you for sharing your talent!
carmine.vesper chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Awwwwww.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I love, love, LOVE this story! Luna and Charlie, two people who love misunderstood creatures, coming together to understand one another! She's perfect here-wonderfully forward with what she wants, fully accepting herself and the fact that others might not quite get her. Never a caricature, but a real person. I adore Charlie here, too. He's a gentleman and he's trying not to take advantage of the situation, but he's also baffled by Luna, drawn in by something he never expected but that totally makes sense. All your cameos are killer, too, from Ron and the twins to Xeno and his new lady friend.

Marvelous! Imagine thunderous applause from me!
Peanut2012 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Really loved this fic, well done x
YunaNara chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
loved it
mizukikage chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Oh...I love this pairing! Got more?
roni2010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
c/l balance each other!cute plot!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
brilliant story :)
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Nice fluffy fic! And so many excellent lemons.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This was so cute with just the right amount of sexytimes
HarryHermione.is.canon chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Love it!this is the first Luna/Charlie ff I've read and I enjoyed reading it very much!
what can I say,I love all of your fanfics!x
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »