Reviews for Is It Time To Feed The Chickens?
LordSeverusPrince chapter 1 . 3/12
Love it!this is the first Luna/Charlie ff I've read and I enjoyed reading it very much!
what can I say,I love all of your fanfics!x
irezei chapter 1 . 2/23
Lovely! I think that's my second favorite of yours after Talk Dirty to Me, because it has something special. After reading all your fanfic, I realise that you have a penchant for the older-experienced-man-deflowers-innocent-young-woman-disappointed-by-her-peers-routine, and while that is nice once in awhile, it get's repetitive. And for women readers as me it's not as rewarding to read how all the action is done by the men and the women just receive their multiple orgasms on a silver tablet. What's great about this story here is Luna's unabashed directness. I always wondered how she would be in a relationship and I think you've got it totally right. If more people could be like her, sigh... And Charlie is very much ok, too. No having-to-prove-himself, no special talents, he just learns about how to make love properly and lets himself be lead as much as leading. Thanks for this refreshing love story, I hope you've got more of those!
besotted whimsy chapter 1 . 2/12
I love your story. I don't know why this pairing isn't written about more often. I felt you did an awesome job and both characters were written so well.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 1 . 1/17
Not my usual ship, but this is absolutely adorable!

Keep doing what you do :)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 1/16
This was so well done! You expanded on Luna's character and totally wrote Charlie's so well I could easily picture him in canon.

Perfect. Loved it.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Ooooh, hunny! This was probably the sweetest story ever. While I enjoy Charlie with Luna, I had never loved them as much as I do right now! This just left me with such happy feels inside. Really lovely :) :) xx
miz chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Such a sweet story, definitely not a couple that a reader reads much about.
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
That was the first fic that I read the had Luna as the romantic lead, and I loved it, and the pairing was perfect.
Shandra23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Lovely. I really enjoyed reading this.
I have never read a fic that centers Charlie and Luna but they fit very well.
Thanks for sharing.
rileypotter17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this before. I love this story! I just actually rec'd it to a friend irl because I love it so much. I now ship them exclusively with each other. Beautiful work.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was so sweet! I haven't read many Charlie stories, but Luna is a wonderful match for him. This was beautifully put together. You should be proud of this piece!
ThornedHuntress chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
HOLY EFFING CRAP HOW DID I NEVER COME FINISH THIS? I'm sorry I'm a bad friend. Anyways. This was, as is only to be expected, absolutely incredible. You did such a wonderful job of capturing their personalities and playing them off each other, I loved it. Fabulous work, darling!
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
It is very rare I see a story about Charlie. At first couldn't image this paring, but you know, it makes a short of odd sense. They bring out the best in each other. Thank you for the great read!
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
So in love with this fic. I didn't want it to end... kept looking for the 'Next Chapter' button.
I loved how awkward he was at times. I would be curious on Luna's PoV..
Soph chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I have fallen completely in love with this story and your writing in general. I hope to read more of your stories soon