Reviews for O, My Troubles With God
Kahoko chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Whoa! This story is really GOOD! Why stopping now? Even if it's been a while, please think of this fic! Even if it's little chapters, don't stop it!

Faye and Spike make a pretty good team

How will Spike deals with the fact that he's dead and in love with a living woman, Faye?I WANNA KNOOW!

Good work
BunnyBreath chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
I absolutely love your fic! The whole plot is extremely different from every other fanfic and I love orignal stuff. / you have to update soon! you havent updated in like a year lol. But omg I cant believe your gonna be a sophmore ( im gonna be a freshman woo woo ) so i was lyk oh i thought it was just a buncha old people that rote all the good fics .. very long chapters and im the loser who sat around at 1 in the morning reading them consecutively ]~. Yup well i know you said you arent going to continue this soon, although i encourage you too since im selfish. Yup , great fic! - BB
shaid chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
ack! did you like totally drop off the face of the earth or soemthing? you left this one hanging too... :-(
Souten chapter 8 . 4/3/2004
This is such an awesome story! I can't wait until you post the next chapter. At least you didn't leave off on TOO much of a cliff hanger. _ I've read you're other stories, also - You're a terrific writer!
_~ Souten
Tables Chair chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Man, I couldn't stop reading the chapters until I got to the end! You're a disgustingly talented writer, and I love it! You protrayed/described everything so insanely well. This is my fav. bebop fanfic and I hope you'll continue it soon. D
liza chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
wow. l must say that this is one of the most interesting fics i've read in quite a while. I know i'm a late comer to this story, and i would like it very much if you would update quickly. I would add your story to my favorite stories list, but quite frankly, i have forgotten my password and must create a new one. As soon as i do though, i will add it.
yours in fanfictioness,
Lisa
Gary chapter 8 . 7/6/2003
this is a very good story, your characterisation is excellent, more please!
Rambling Coffee Addict chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
Wowness. I really like the plot that you have going here. You have a really good feel for Faye and Spike. Ed seems a bit too coherent, but then again, it has been three years. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
missybabe chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
AH! KEEP ON GOING! I GOTTA KNOW WUT WILL HAPPEN! WILL SPIKE REALLY WANT TO GOT TO THE DEAD WORLD? TELL ME! KEEP ON GOING! I STILL NEED TO KNOW!
HealerAriel chapter 8 . 4/3/2003
*bounces happily up and down in computer chair* YAY! Fun fun fun fun! GO ED! WOOHOO! HAIL TO QUEEN EDWARD! _ _ _ _ _ _

Loverly chappie! *many glomps for you*
sara chapter 8 . 3/31/2003
more!
HeavenlyAnimeAngel chapter 8 . 3/30/2003
GO ED ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! NOT REALLY PARTY ANYWAY!

GO ED YOU GO GIRL!
Blazed chapter 8 . 3/29/2003
Hey, I just came across your story and I loved it. I thought it was really funny, I've never seen a story where Spike is a permanent ghost, that actually hangs around. Anyways, it's really well written and you've done a great job and keep writing please! You definetly deserve a cookie! ;)
Achika chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
How do you do it? How can you possibly write such good stories and keep the characters from getting too OOC? Grr, I wish I had your talent! I also wish you could find massive amounts of time to dedicate to writing your fics. Like this one. I have a bit of trouble finding good Cowboy Bebop fics which can hold my attention for very long, and this is one of the ones that can. So, I guess I'll just have to be patient with it and bide my time until you do update. Waiting sucks.
SammieCSIMiami chapter 7 . 1/29/2003