Reviews for Partial Eclipse
Spica75 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
10 years since your last update? Maybe start writing again?
Your text has lots of flaws, but your story is otherwise very GOOD.

So come on, get back here and finish this, please?
Moni chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I thought your story was really good. I hope you write the rest soon.
mikebreslau chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Okay, well done. I particularly liked the 'inept' neo-scouts, and 'breaking the proscenium' ( the cats acknowleging that te Ranma cast are fictional too).

That kind of humor is all to rare in fanfic,even 'funny' fanfic.

Somehow, the last two chapters seemed less interesting than the earlier ones - writer's fatigue?

Thanks for contributing.
leeyiankun chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
This is so FUBAR.

RaAk, SM Crossovers, OOC abound.

and that's not considering that the Sailor positions are actually Soul inherited. The Luna cat advisors are in NO position to handout free samples.

Yup, FUBAR is the word alright.
Talah chapter 9 . 9/19/2003
Awsome story. Really liked it. Keep writing.
emily chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
Well, i have figured that your never gonna update this. i guess i am just putting this review in to see if you will. but i doubt it. this used to be my favorite story, but since you haven't updated it in so long...

well, it seems you have had a very long break in writing this story, maybe you can get an idea or something. i dunno. but please continue with writing it!
C. Rose chapter 9 . 2/27/2003
Great story, when is the next update :)
saturnangel00 chapter 9 . 1/17/2003
Ahhh! More cuteness! And more thot plickening! . so much cuteness stuffed into this tortilla of goodness... omg... did i just say that? do not eat jumbo size containers of pez while your mom makes enchiladas for dinner! ok! So! You have sucha great story here but I wanna kno what happened to the rest of them! Not to rush you... .;; Ohhh and I was wondering about the talismans and stuff... isn't that just with the outer scouts? I haven't watched sailor moon in a really long time...o.o eh... I must be addicted to this story because I keep checkin everyday to see if you put up a new chapter... I muuuust knoooow! I keep trying to figure out how you're going to tie everything together! I can't figure it out! On a different note..I like this miji guy! He's crafty! But pretty stupid thinkin he can win against Ranma and everone... then again it's not his fault that love always triumphs over evilness! The mix of Ranma and Sailor Moon is so evident in your story but it still seems so original! Then again I don't read alot of crossovers.. Oh oh! I was thinking! (gasp! yes i know the world is shocked)You know how at the end of an eppy they show those lil "sailor moon says" things? I think you should do those! Of course it would be more like Akane says but... still! It could be funny! I wouldn't go as far as making up an opening song or something...O.o eh.. but.. I dunno maybe that pez is really gettin to my brain.. ah! sorry I've been rambling! I'll try to write reviews when I'm not under the influence of pez from now on..-_-;; keep writing! .
Miro Uneidebi chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
i dint see the problem that art would ahve untill right before he tryed to talk to ranma. lol
Miro-Uneidebi chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
good story, though im only reading it because its a ranma cross over
Saturn Angel chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Ahh! I started reading this one day a really long time ago and I never got back to finishing this chapter! .!
Calli chapter 9 . 1/14/2003
Hiya! I just finished reading all that ya wrote and just wanted to cheer ya on. Yeah your spellin's pretty bad, but I can get over that quick enough. Who DOES have perfect spelling? I just LOVED how Shampoo's nightmare went and enjoy the comedy you've put it. You're doin great, so keep it up! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Final-Fan chapter 9 . 1/13/2003
Yay! More of one of the best fics I'm currently reading!

(Normally, I'd add some criticism here, but nothing is springing to mind and I don't feel like digging for it. Good job.)
The MissingLink chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Good story. Only two things: The white cat is named Artemis, and you could use a spellingchecker. Although there are only a few small errors in spelling, it's still not something people like to see in a story. Keep up the good work!
Mondy chapter 8 . 1/5/2003
Great work on the fic. Its really different from the other Sm/Ranma fics iv read. Its got me intriged with what will happen next. Keep up the good work!

Mondy