Reviews for Babysitting
Rich chapter 23 . 10/23
Oh f*** that it has been a guy sticking his tongue down a f****** girls throat, divorce,half of everything.
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 7/2
I want to clarify when I said “this is bad.” I didn’t mean the story was bad I meant the situation was bad. Sheldon hating Penny and being mean to the twins.
mon187 chapter 23 . 7/18/2019
You did a wonderful story. You made the story come true in my mind my thoughts, you just did wonderfully on it.
Clavyus chapter 23 . 6/4/2019
Great story, adorable twins. Annoying male lead, but so what? it's Sheldon, pretty close to canon.
NotAWriterJustAnotherReader chapter 23 . 2/22/2019
Its already 2019 and Im reading this for the Nth time.
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 8/11/2018
Speaking of penny. Why doesn't she say i love you to her kids? After signing off of Skye? I hope she at least said before leaving to France.
Ovidae chapter 23 . 6/3/2018
I haven't really reviewed but like- wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I just adore this story. I have read it over like 3 times in the past year because it is that amazing! I loved the twins, Raj and Leonard especially and I thought Greg and Bailey were delightfully annoying. You should really continue! I read all of your other SHELDON Penny stories and wow! Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Next time you write a story including children, do some research about age-appropriate behavior and speech patterns in toddlers.
Ovidae chapter 12 . 4/6/2018
Man. Penny sucks sometimes. He should be like way more mad. But he isn't. He reallt isn't- which like makes no sense. It's Sheldon! And she lied. Like for two years.
Ovidae chapter 8 . 4/3/2018
who else was like super shocked that he didn't go ape-shit crazy because of Penny? I certainly was. My god. He was more calm than I was. I would have been sooooooo mad at Penny and I am still just took it in the most, un-sheldon but sheldon-ish way.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
I feel like you're hinting that the twins are Sheldon's but I can't figure out how that would be possible.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2017
Why must you always make Sheldon out to be the bad (wimpy) guy?
It's getting pretty stale with the repetitive pattern of get angry, complain, get completely or somewhat biased advice, wimp out or accept situation.
Here's to hoping there's some change in the remaining chapters.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2017
Doesn't Junior have children?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2017
Review: A hit of column A, a bit of column B.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
The climax was pretty... Boring.
I don't want to sound like a tool but Sheldon was way too accepting and calm.
I expected way more conflict... Oh well.