Reviews for Closer to Home
pinky3561 chapter 1 . 7/19
Please continue! !
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/3
This story is so well written, even though the subject is very unsettling and creepy.
Apple Slushie chapter 1 . 2/12
I love coming across stories like this. Not saying I fixate on stuff like this, but every now and then you wonder about these things. I like that you're... 'confident' to write about this type of behaviour, this side of human nature.
I mean I blanched when he was excited about her clots, but can't help the curiousity to see how this man and woman could work. Very intruiguing. Whether you continue this or not, thanks for writing and posting.
RydiaGrace chapter 1 . 1/17
Please do. Stockholm Syndrome would be useful so Bella would be happy.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
seriously creepy...ugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You should continue this...seriously
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Wow so creepy! But it's Edward! Lol I'm horrible! Hope there will be a continuation in the future! Xoxoxoxo
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Definitely freaking with a touch of gross. Intriguing. Thanks
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love your work! Guess I'm pretty twisted myself :) I really hope you decide to continue this story, I'd love to see Bella's reaction when he reveals himself. Also, please please continue Kinked. I hope even if it gets pulled you will find another place to post it that is accessible.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my goodness that was creepy. His fixation on eating Bella's menstral blood had me giving back to double check that it actually was a human and not a vamp story. Then he was even delighted to breathe in the scent if her bowl movement. Ummmm.. Yeah, he might be a bit insane. I'm not so sure how that will work out for Bella.

I still added to to alert in case you decide to expand it.
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
omg creepy
it gave me chills
well done
bonadea777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
So creepy! good job!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow..very disturbing and fascinating. :) I will definitely watch for this to be continued. Thanks for sharing. xo
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OMG, OMG parts of this made me screw up my face like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014