Reviews for Closer to Home
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh PLEASE continue this! I want to see a totally DerangedWard up in here. I'd buy popcorn. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
greygirl2358 chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow! He's not creepy at all. Her menstrual blood? Blech! Loving the smell of her crap? Blech! Vomit in my mouth. Just so very wrong.
HOWEVER! It was written so perfectly. You wanted to give us the idea of just how disturbed he is. And you succeeded perfectly. As gross as that was, I wouldn't change a thing. I love the human psyche. And you gave us a taste of someone truly dark and disturbed. BRILLIANT! Hope you continue. I think we all need more.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow! That wasn't creepy. Not at all! LMAO
jk chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
wow that was super freaking gross
pinky3561 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Please continue! !
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This story is so well written, even though the subject is very unsettling and creepy.
Apple Slushie chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I love coming across stories like this. Not saying I fixate on stuff like this, but every now and then you wonder about these things. I like that you're... 'confident' to write about this type of behaviour, this side of human nature.
I mean I blanched when he was excited about her clots, but can't help the curiousity to see how this man and woman could work. Very intruiguing. Whether you continue this or not, thanks for writing and posting.
RydiaGrace chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Please do. Stockholm Syndrome would be useful so Bella would be happy.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
seriously creepy...ugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You should continue this...seriously
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Wow so creepy! But it's Edward! Lol I'm horrible! Hope there will be a continuation in the future! Xoxoxoxo
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Definitely freaking with a touch of gross. Intriguing. Thanks
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Love your work! Guess I'm pretty twisted myself :) I really hope you decide to continue this story, I'd love to see Bella's reaction when he reveals himself. Also, please please continue Kinked. I hope even if it gets pulled you will find another place to post it that is accessible.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my goodness that was creepy. His fixation on eating Bella's menstral blood had me giving back to double check that it actually was a human and not a vamp story. Then he was even delighted to breathe in the scent if her bowl movement. Ummmm.. Yeah, he might be a bit insane. I'm not so sure how that will work out for Bella.

I still added to to alert in case you decide to expand it.
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 6/4/2014