Reviews for And He Embraced Them All (Because Kouki Is Worth It)
Hetabee chapter 1 . 2/7
Short and sweet one-shot about the underrated but unique crack pairing that is AkaFuri. I like how you incorporated bits of the anime storyline into this to give a definite timeline so we’d be aware of the proximity of the Winter Cup win to when his fascination in Furihata was born. While it was slightly jarring to have the beginning bits to explain this shift in consciousness, it was well-executed and didn’t overdo the concept or anything. Akashi not understanding his own emotions when it came to his feelings around Furi was really sweet. You did a great job!
Fanficuserhihi chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
i cannot say anything else beside beautiful. This story is an art (cliche term i know but... fits pretty well to describe this story)
JC-zala chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
It was a lovely story to read. It makes me fall in love all over again with Akashi and Furihata. It was worth the read.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Oh my, a time shift between Teikou!Akashi and College!Akashi. This is the first I have seen such a story and it's well written! It's a learning experience for Akashi who had nothing... Well, his being had become hollow and the future shown him that there is something to come for him other than just winning. Which inevitably changes the focus of his goals when he encountered Furihata again. This time, he has to make Furihata fall for him as he learned of his feelings! How lovely.
kunoichi's diary chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This..god..so beautiful! :D
Kantarera chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I've read this countless times and I still feel this little tug in my heart whenever I feel the Akafuri love in this story
Seracchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Really, this is too much fluff I can't stand it. *fangirling* Please, I beg you, write more AkaFuri fic. Keep writing! XD
Erendyce chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awesome stuff! I love that pairing to death, and the idea of past-future switch actually didn't feel that weird to develop the rest of the story.
dora chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Omg my written so beautifully I can felt my heart wrenching. Thank you for publishing this fic!
kimikissu07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
So beautifully done. I love the plot and actually curious about what Akashi from the future had done on the past and why they switched. It'll be good if those are answered, but this piece alone is enough. Good work! :D
Moira-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Aw, this is such a great fanfiction ! It's very sweet and IC at the same time, I love it. x3
First of all, I love time travels so I was so happy to be able to read this kind of fanfiction about AkaFuri (which is my OTP) ! And you've done it so well, too. Teikou!Akashi is cute (I loved all the moments where Furi's presence made him think about his mother... poor baby ;w;) and still you managed to keep him in character. His reactions to the older Furi were just... too precious xDD (and to think that Furi would only make dishes that Akashi likes... daw. that's too cute. TwT He knows him too well and hhggnnn they're perfect togetheeeeer)

The second part of this one-shot was also really great ! I absolutely loved how Akashi still wanted to talk to Furihata again when he met him at the Winter Cup... And the fact that he decided to go out with Furi and make him fall in love with him even though he wasn't the same as the older Furi was just too cute too ! ;w;
So... Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece, I love your writing style by the way ! I'm looking forward to reading more fanfictions from you !
(And I'm so sorry for my bad English x.x hope it's still understandable though!)
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 5/8/2014