Reviews for Astounded
Are you going to update or not? I don’t mean to be rude, I just really want to know since I liked this story
sophielle chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
Omfg please update
m chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
the chest is a fairly substantial cavity and he only had shrapnel pierce him, so it is plausible to fix his chest enough that he would need the arc but they never really said whether or not he had something new in its place like a plug lol
YaoiQueen10 chapter 25 . 10/7/2016
This is an amazing story! i love it! I hope you can update soon!
selfishshipper chapter 25 . 8/19/2016
OMG AGGHHHHH MY FEELS PLZ UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY AND I CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT WHY OMG ITS SO GOOD AHHHHH YOUR WRITING IS REALLY GOOD IT'S LITERALLY 1:13 AM RN WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!? UPDATTTTE
selfishshipper chapter 23 . 8/19/2016
Cringe level: 937392772893837837 LMAO THO PHIL AND CLINT AHAHA CRINGEEEEEE
selfishshipper chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
"The Thang" Tony is my spirit animal omg
Erudik chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
This really is the best story out there. You're the only writer who gives the bots and AI any recognition-which they should have, being so important to Tony. I love your characterization and writing style. Please continue this amazing story.
Crystalzap chapter 25 . 8/12/2016
oh gawd, that might be in the top five worst battle cries ever, "FLUFFY!" XD nice
shippist1820 chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
OMFG OMFG OMFG I READ THIS WHOLE FANFIC IN ONE DAY BECAUSE I COULDNT STOP! PLEEEASE PLEEEAASSEE CONTINUE IT SOON IM DYING! I HAVENT READ A GOOD FANFIC IN SO LONG AND THIS ONE JUST GOT ME ADDICTED SERIOUSLY THIS IS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! PLEASE DONT TAKE TOO LONG PUBLISHING THE NEXT CHAPTER! ️️️️️️️️
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2016
No! Not the bots! Not Dickhead!
Amy Hamato chapter 25 . 7/20/2016
Update soon!
kyuumihaira chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
He finally called the cat by the right name!
Ps. Pretty please update soon!
Cows-read chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Please Update
LunaticFringe'sAngel-LA15 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
You're back! I got really into this story and then I hit the last chapter. Which was like, a year ago or something. Time aside, I'm glad this story got an update. And a giant Fluffy? This'll be entertaining... Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!