Reviews for Hidden Shadows Seeking Light
iloveobiwan chapter 30 . 4/5/2003
WOW! Loved that Bant, Siri and Garen are involved in the rescue attempt. Their reaction to the news that Obi-Wan is in fact the "Chosen One" was so real, at first a little disbelief and then after a moments reflection complete acceptance.

Can't wait to see what Obi-Wan does now that Adi and Qui are in danger. His self sacraficing nature will probably kick in with a vengence.

Never doudt your abilities Jesse, your skills are amazing!
Always an Angel chapter 30 . 4/5/2003
if that was hard for you it didnt show while reading-it was great! better than great! i liked siri, bant and garen in it and their reactions about obi-wan-i continually like how you show obi-wans strength and i loved the part when obi-wan found out he was the chosen one and i liked dooku in it too-i love this story more and more each chapter-cant wait for more!
Catspaw chapter 30 . 4/5/2003
If you're a beginner I'm a flying chicken. Since I just looked in the mirror and see no feathers, I'd say that you have no place downing yourself and saying you didn't pull something off, because this is in no way a beginner's work. There are plenty of them on here, and you are WAY better.
CYNICAL21 chapter 30 . 4/5/2003
Phenomenal, Jesse - and diabolical as well, I might add. You've got Obi-Wan's lovely character portrayed perfectly - and the Sith have read him to a T as well. Now the plot thickens, as we wonder if Mace and company can arrive in time, and if they are strong enough to take on the Sith legions even if they do - or, possibly, is the Chosen One stronger even than Palpy suspects. How helpless is he - or not?

Wonderfully done. Can't wait for more.
human chapter 30 . 4/5/2003
you did a very good job with this chapter. I like the way you handled all the characters and action. I can't wait until next week.
Savage chapter 29 . 4/1/2003
This is a great story, I hope that you continue because I certainly want to know what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Sheila chapter 29 . 3/31/2003
I am glad you are feeling better about this story. I think you are doing a fantastic job with it.

I liked the interaction between Mira and Anakin. I think Mira's honesty was a great way to have Anakin open up and revel his own demons. I think too often the Jedi speak in riddles and keep secrets, I think he opened up to her because she told him how it really is and he could then see he is not the only one with faults to overcome.

I can't wait to see what friends are called in to help Obi-Wan. It looks like he will need it since Adi and Qui-Gon got captured.

Keep it coming. You are doing a great job with this story.
Shanobi chapter 29 . 3/31/2003
Very nice Mel! Things are really picking up here. I like the integration of CYN's plot into this one, you did a great job of it in this post. Boy, it really makes Qui look like a heel though :)

The conversation wiht Mira and Anakin was nice too. There is still some hope for the boy, it was nice of Mira to fish a little deeper with him.

So, who of Obi's friends are on planet? All I can think of is Ciara and Garen. Who's number 3? Guess i'll have to wait and see.

Can't wait to see what you're going to do here. Sounds like you may be even going to expose Palpatine and change some history :) Go for it. We all know what route GL took, and I personally opt for a different one :)

Great job as usual. I'm glad you got re- enthused for this wonderful fic of yours. Keep up the good work. I anxiously look forward to more.

-Shan
CYNICAL21 chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
Only got a minute - but want to encourage you to keep it coming. Can't wait to see where you take it - and I'm enjoying your interpretation of Mirilent.

CYN
Leela74 chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
Cool! So mace knows that Obi's the chosen one. I'm lovin where this story is going. Keep it up.
human chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
Great chapter. What happened in the tunnels was a cliffie but what I really like about your story is the pacing and character development. You don't skip character development for action and that's what makes this story so good.
PadawanKitara chapter 29 . 3/29/2003
My new ISP is acting up so I couldn't get to this site to read for a few weeks. I'm still enjoying it and can't wait to see QGJ v. Sidious
slytherinsela chapter 29 . 3/29/2003
ah! this is good, the bit about qui-gon in the corridor is like a majror cliffhanger thingy. you need to update!

excellent work!
LuvEwan chapter 29 . 3/29/2003
I hope this story goes on a long while. Gives me something to look forward to every week on this site. ;) I loved the line where Adi comments that it's so dark, and Qui-Gon wonders which darkness she was referring to. Excellent. Great style and storyline. I love this! :)
Lunye chapter 29 . 3/29/2003
I'm sorry you felt a loss in confidence. This is an awesome story! And so was the original story. Great pacing, excellent plots, very natural-looking character development. I regret not having reviewed. I'm just astonished that someone of your vast literary skills would question your work.

Thank you for sharing this.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »