Reviews for Hidden Shadows Seeking Light
MJLupin27 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
.this! Obi and Adi are just perfect to each other, so cute!
MJLupin27 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Despite everything going on around, they are just so sweeeet :D I love them!
jack-damian chapter 45 . 12/28/2012
the movies so should have gone this way! read both parts in one sitting and loved it!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Poor Obi-wan!
JoBee 1 chapter 45 . 10/12/2010
I loved the plotline,the charcterisation... everything.

I even surprised myself by loving Adi - she's individual, yet somehow Obi/Adi works.

I also love how you take parts of the plotline - like Obi-Wan having a son - from the cannon Anakin
burnbabyburn123 chapter 45 . 1/24/2008
Absolutely brilliant.

It took me a while but i read this and your previous story and it really has warmed me. Congratulations on brilliant writing and perfect description.

Now if only this had happened in the real thing :(

x Leigh
Visceral Epiphany chapter 39 . 11/27/2007
my gosh this story and the one before are absolutely fantastic! great work!
Nathalia chapter 28 . 2/9/2006
If Mirilent is in the story, does Jorgal show up too?

He would make Obi a brilliant padawan.
Avallyn Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
hey, I really love your story(s) and I would like to read the one you refere to in your disclaimer too (An Untimely Frost). I try tofind it but I fail. This story isn't a fanfic on or maybe it has been deleted... but I really want to read it and I think some things would be better to understand if I read this. Can cou please tell me where I can find this story or e-mail it to me? (e-mail:)
Kylime chapter 45 . 10/9/2005
I recently discovered your writings through the Chosenwan C2. It took me less than a week to read Broken Promises and Hidden Shadows. First, I have to say that I enjoyed both, so thanks for taking the time to write them. Second, I wanted to offer some constructive criticism on Hidden Shadows. Reading it over a relatively short span of time, the story seemed to stay on the same note for too long. There wasn’t enough emotional difference between the rising action, climax, and resolution. You managed this pretty affectively in Broken Promises and I missed it in Hidden Shadows. I liked the Obi-wan angst, and look forward to your future stories.
Jedi-Bant chapter 45 . 8/12/2005
An Amazing speech, very inpriational.
Jedi-Bant chapter 35 . 8/12/2005
Great fic and there is one thing i have to say cause i think it is extremely amusing and it is that you keep saying that there are only a few more chapters left but then it extends, you said it around chapter 20 and now in chapter 35, not that i am complaining i just find it very amusing to my very very small mind.

keep up the good work,

PS. i would also like to appoligise for a comment i made for the prequal to this fic, about Adi being twice Obi's age, then i realised i have don't something similar in one of my fics so i was being very hypocritical, sorry.
Ann Jinn chapter 45 . 8/11/2005
Good work. I really enjoyed the stories. Read both of them together. Loved how you were able to describe the pain and hurt that Obi Wan had to go through and how he grew as a person because of it.

I'm really looking forward to the next.
Vaneria Potter chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Is Jorgal going to make an appearence at some point? Next to Mirelent he is one of my favorite OC's
Sirithiliel chapter 45 . 10/11/2003
this is very good, I like it alot! great job and hope you make a sequel soon! I didn't want to leave a review for every chapter, since there are so many and so long, but all of them are great to lead up to a suspenseful and thrilling story!
369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »