Reviews for Hidden Shadows Seeking Light
Lanna chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Obi saves the day again! Hurray! I can't wait for more!
shanobi chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Yes, yes, so glad you posted what you had rather than making us wait :) Very illuminating post this was. I'm so glad to see that we have the same opinion where Anakin is concerned, though your Anakin is a bit more blatantly evil than mine. That boy is downright evil-and downright deluded if he thinks he is a match for our Obi. I can't wait til Obi wipes that smug look off his annoyingly charming little face.

I do hope that Qui does not make the same mistake he made before. When Obi does finally tell him of the little black box-he had better listen or by the force I swear i'm going to gut him myself with his own saber.

Great job so far Mel. Keep up the good work and I'll be patiently awaiting more.

-Shan
Ciria chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Well, what I have to say first is that this was incredible. I loved reading it.

I also love that Obi now knows all that about Anakin. The box was excellent idea, so was the "fight" between Obi and the stupid one... I mean Anakin. I hope that Qui believes Obi if he decides to tell, but I'm sure it'll be wonderful if he doesn't, because that's more to the fic.

Now, please update soon, I'd love to hear more :)
Sheila chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Another wonderful chapter. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's bond flaring back to life was very interesting. I see more tension on the horizon though when Obi-Wan has to talk to Qui-Gon about what he found in Anakin's mind.

I personally like the Obi/Adi relationship. You handled it very well in the last story.

Can't wait to see where you take us with this.
dark angel chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
great so far.I'm looking forward to the choice of which padawan Qui Gon will make but i have a feeling it won't be to good for forward to the next post!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
Good to see you'll continue some of the Adi/Obi pairing. I like how you have it so that Obi knows about the darkness that Anakin holds. I certainly hope that Qui believes Obi Wan when/if Obi Wan tells him.
Sheila chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Yeah, the sequel! I really enjoyed Broken Promises and New Beginnings so I was overjoyed to see that you had started posting the sequel.

I don't usually read other reviewers comments so I do not know if you mentioned flames at the start of your story because you had received some or not. BUT, I for one am very impressed by your level of talent. You write extremely well. Your plot was well thought out and the story was well paced. Your dialogue was believable and you kept the characters true to those originally written by CYNICAL. Your first story was a joy to read and after reading the first chapter of your sequel, I am convinced this story will be as well. Keep up the good work!
Silverfox chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Damn good.
IloveObiWan chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Great start! I can't wait to see where you take us this time. I also hope we get to see more of the Obi and Adi love affair. They are great together.

Look forward to the next chapter... hope we see it soon!
lillian jinn chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
im glad you have started on this sequal i cant wait for the next part
SSJPan chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I read your first story and loved it. This is also looking good. Hope u continue and I'm sure it will be as good as, if not better than, the the last one.

Anakin rules!
shanobi chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Wow, you are off to a really wonderful start Mel. I know you said you would be posting this soon, but i hadn't expected it so soon. I was very pleasantly surprised to see this up when I popped in :)

I love all the little details and backgrounds on the OC's you are giving us, that is always very nice in helping us understand their motivations later on. So Sideous is behind this? I can't tell you how happy I am that you're going this route; what endless possibilities there are to explore!

I loved how Qui-Gon is beginning to see through Anakin a bit, he's not being as blind as he once was. Anakin's take on the whole thing i am finding very realistic. Qui-Gon did lie and betray Obi-Wan and Anakin has every right to feel that his master might do the same to him. Sideous seems to have the kids number though, now what's he going to do with it? Can't wait to find out.

I also like how Obi and Qui are acting towards each other, both cautious and not wanting to misstep. I so feel for you about losing all your work, the only consolation I can give you is that perhaps you can improve on what you've already done. I look forward to each new post eagerly. Thanks so much for your kind words too, I never got to thank any of the authors that so inspired me to give fan fiction a try. You have got great talent and i hope this is only the 2nd of many fics you will write :)

-Shan

p.s. I know there is more, but hopefully i covered it between this and the e-mail i sent you :) Keep your spirits up, this WILL be great!
Ciria chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
The start was great! You really are an excellent writer! It was sad to hear about your computer, I have no idea how it feels, but I can only guess, and it is enough...

Obi was so wonderful, Qui... well, it's hard to say anything about him but I was glad that he noticed Anakin's feelings. Anakin was a git (which I think he really is), jealousy and that kind of stuff is just what I would expect from him. That means all these three characters were great; exactly something I would think of them. A job well done, I'm very glad you made this sequal.

Okay, I think you can guess pretty well what I'm going to say now: Please update soon! But of course, something as good as this is worth of waiting a bit longer time.
Padawan Kitara chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Fantastic start. I can't wait for more
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
i have 2 say i like it...becoz i do...this is looking really, really good...glad 2 see that obi and qui and sorting things out...plz update soon this has a lot of potential, i can't wait for the next chapter!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »