Reviews for Hidden Shadows Seeking Light
shanobi chapter 45 . 8/4/2003
As I was reading the end of this I was thinking, "OMG! How could I have forgotten?" Then I was thinking, "OH No, she's not going to do what I think she's going to do, is she?" Yes! Me thinks you are! Oh my my my, what a set up for a sequel Mel!

This will mean so many things for so many people. Most directly Obi-Wan, and of course how will bringing Soli in affect his relationship with Adi, not to mention his new status and what will racing off to find his son do to the moral of the jedi that are obviously so loyal to him and counting on him to lead them through the war?

Oh, so many wonderful possibilities. I'm blathering on about the ending here, but the entire post was just wonderful Mel! Loved the Obi/Adi, Obi/Mira, Obi/Yoda, and Obi/Qui moments. Qui's talk with Anakin and his realizations there were long in coming, but better late than never-especially in this case. I think Anakin does stand a chance of being redeemed in your fic :)

Nice job and quite an awesome fic you've amassed here. I bet you're so glad it's completed though ;) Take a much deserved break - - then get back to that keyboard missy! You've got a sequel to bang out!

-Shan

Oh, and one can't also help but wonder - - if, or shall I say when Sador and Sideous will cross paths and just what is going to come out of that, hm?
paddyjuan chapter 45 . 8/4/2003
Wonderful job. Can't wait for the next one.
Sheila chapter 45 . 8/3/2003
Lovely ending to this fantastic story. I look forward to the sequel.
Catspaw chapter 45 . 8/3/2003
Well, you'll probably have tons of people telling you this, but I feel it bears repeating: This is an absolutely fantastic story, one of the best written and well-plotted fanfics I have ever read. Your knowledge of the SW universe is awe-inspiring, and you have told a wonderful story with characters that feel very real to the reader. Good luck with your sequel; I will definitely be checking back for that.
Starlight Dreams chapter 45 . 8/3/2003
hey i cant wait for the next story

i've been following this one like mad, its brill
Joe chapter 45 . 8/2/2003
i cant wait for the sequel! even though u deserve a break i find it hard to give u one because ill be waiting and waiting until the first post of the sequel. cant wait till it comes out!
lisa chapter 45 . 8/2/2003
Great ending to a wonderful story!

I'm already looking forward to the sequel. Could this woman from Obi's past be Solitaire?
slytherinsela chapter 45 . 8/2/2003
Wow, and may I say, WOW (again). That was really, really spectacular. You certainly have a way with words. I truly enjoyed reading this story, and am already finding myself excited for the sequel. Keep up the good work- I know you weren't overly impressed by the number of reviews you were getting, but I can assure you that I loved this, and will definitely be waiting to read more from you.

-sela
sep915 chapter 45 . 8/2/2003
First glad you got your computer back.

This story just got better and better with each chapter, and I cannot wait for the next story. Having just finished reading AUF for the 3rd time I see where you are going with the line about a son. I am sure the next one will be even better then this one. I will keep an eye out for it, and will bookmark this one to read again.

I want to thank you for all the work you put into this story. Again it was great.

Sue
jedi71 chapter 45 . 8/2/2003
WOW! The end was just as fantastic as the begining, and since you've got my curiousity working over time with that little hint, the sequel should be well worth the wait. See you in the fall. 7
jedilittlebee chapter 44 . 7/30/2003
This is just as good as the beginning. Still going strong and if the end is strong too-Wow, will it ever have been worth the wait. What a ride.
Joe chapter 44 . 7/15/2003
ill wait as long as i have to to read the rest!
shanobi chapter 44 . 7/14/2003
Wow, what a wonderful chapter Mel. I was hoping we'd see Saichel (s'cuse the spelling, no time to go back and double check) You did great with her character, did her justice in my book anyways. I just loved her in CYN's AUF-such a tragic love story that is. I also loved her final words to Obi before disappearing into the mist. I suppose she can afford to be gracious, knowing that all eternity will belong to her and Obi :)

So, decided to do the sequel after all did you? Wonderful, I guess maybe we get to see Sideous brought down after all? Anakin seems to be doing well, though that surge of jealousy just couldn't be tamped down. I liked how Obi-Wan handled that as well, always so generous he is. He deserves some tender loving care though as well, guess we'll have to wait til Adi gets out of the bacta tank, huh?

You've done an amazing job with this Mel, and it was wonderful to see some of CYN's great OC's brought into this universe of yours. I'm not sure how she feels about it, but having read both of your works, you've really done them well and as a credit to that epic fic of hers. Catch you next post-when you get that puter of yours back ;)

-Shan
PadawanKitara chapter 44 . 7/13/2003
Only one more to go? Can't believe this is ending.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »