Reviews for Hidden Shadows Seeking Light
sep915 chapter 44 . 7/13/2003
I was surprised to find another chapter to this great story. It was great. I have read Untimely Frost a couple of times and have cry everytime I think about Saischel. You have stayed true to the character.

Part of me is sorry to see this story ending, but I will be wating for the next to start.

JAPadawanKenobi chapter 44 . 7/13/2003
::Jumps and screams for joy of a new chapter added. ANd wakes up family at 3:35 (a.m.).Yay! He well live, and so well Adi. ::does happy dance:: Lol wiht this story I got insomnia now, I can't sleep until the day time. I keep rereading it.

I understand your computer problems, but you havn't had them like mine. I just spilled coke on my computer 15 times in 2 months, you would think it would not work but it still does. Anyways, I hope the guy can fix it. I added you to my fave authors on my new penname: miralparis.

I think you did do justice on Saschel. She was a lovely character in "An Untimely Frost." YOu'r s is first, and Cynical21's story is second in my mind. I love you guys. I only hope I can compare to your writing, when I put up my Obi fic soon.

I can't believe it's the last chapter soon. But your doing a sequel awsome! Ever thought about publishing as a AU author?

"May The Force Be With You"
padawankitara chapter 43 . 7/10/2003
Don't worry, I'm still here and waiting for those last 300 chapters :)
sep915 chapter 43 . 7/10/2003
First - having been reading but not reviewing (sorry home computer was not working, using the one at work so I could not review), this story gets better and better with each chapter. The writing gets better with each week. In fact I went back a reread your first story and can tell you have grown as a writer with each chapter.

Understand about computer problems (hope your is minor - mine had to get a drive). Post when you can. Not sure what you mean with having problems finding this story, I have found it each time I look.

Keep up the good work.

paddyjuan chapter 43 . 7/10/2003
oh, tell him Mira. Hope she reaches through to him.
slytherinsela chapter 43 . 7/10/2003
very, very nice. I felt so bad for obi, and i was just screaming SHE'S ALIVE, IDIOT! over and over again, but to no avail, at least in this chapter... *sigh* I loved Mira, she was quite funny.. he's injured and she's already making up a lecture for him! tee hee. excellent work, can't wait for the last few chaps!
JAObiWanKenobi AAHAWebmistress chapter 42 . 7/9/2003
Awsome Chapter Yet again. Please continue soon. I hope you make Obi-Wan live and Adi as well for that matter. has been kinda hectic, those UCLA guys most likly don't know what their doing, or don't give a shit. Anyways, you got my vote to keep going. I hope you can continue on after this story with the same timline sequence.

I tried several times to finally read your story. But to shed some light, on why you might not be getting any reviews as of late. Is because in some areas even in the movie section has been saying "site experiencing overload, please come back in a few minutes." And i'm still waiting on a few sections of the site. But like I said another terrific update. Hope to here more. Do you got AIM? i'd love to chat. Anyways, better go to bed.

"May The Force Be With You" ((but it already is!))
sep915 chapter 42 . 7/6/2003
Sorry for the delay in reviewing, have been reading just not enough time to review.

I loved the way Obi-Wan was thinking of possible futures with Adi. I hope both make it (so hurry up Qui-Gon and the others).

Maybe I over looked something but who is Darth Sador?

Keep up the good work, but also take time to enjoy the summer.

PadawanKitara chapter 42 . 7/3/2003
I know, I was AWOL for a while. But I'm back again :)
I love Obi-Wan chapter 42 . 7/3/2003
Thank goodness you finally posted! I was getting worried that you might abandon this story and I don't think I could handle that!

Oh my, that was so heart wrenching. I fear for Obi and Adi. I did love they way Obi was looking at their future together, it brought a tear to my eye. I hope it's not to late for one or both of them before Qui gets to them.

I can't wait for your next post, but understand how busy life can get!
shanobi chapter 42 . 7/3/2003
Oh, very good Mel. Very nicely drawn out, love that Qui was able to sense him and that they were able to communicate somewhat. Are they ever gonna get to him and Adi? What kind of condition are they both going to be in? How is what Obi is doing to protect Adi going to affect him? Oh, so many questions!

I don't think people are losing interest in the story, it's just summer I guess-everyone's out and about ;) I'm off again for the weekend, so glad I caught this. Great job Mel, can't wait for the rest.

-Shan
slytherinsela chapter 42 . 7/3/2003
brilliant, brilliant. i love obi's inner stuff here, and the fantasy/future thing was perfect. keep writing!
unknown chapter 42 . 7/3/2003
I really like this. I hope Adi lives.
lou146 chapter 42 . 7/3/2003
well im really enjoying this at the moment, and I would like you to continue this is a great story

I cant wait to find out what happens next
SeanKR chapter 42 . 7/2/2003
Great story so far, I am on pins and needles, Can't wait to see what happen's next. I hope Adi does'nt die, that would be too much for Obi-Wan I think, But stillI guess thats up to you. Anyway can't wait to see more. Look forward to it. Take care.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »