Reviews for Street Speed
Sara lovelymusic chapter 15 . 4/4
.. I've already suffered enough with my second favorite character turning evil, and his friends having to fight him. And he might kill Frosh (a cat) making another one of my favs turn evil... (This is in Fairy tail btw, in case you were confused.) :P gihihii
sad Little demon chapter 15 . 4/3
This is getting good and I thought Amy broke her leg when the building came down
Katz4 chapter 14 . 3/21
Alright! This is getting good! Gee, I wonder what he named that space laser weapon ;D

Update soon!
This can't be good! I hope they make it out alive! Keep up the way past cool work!

soul96961 chapter 14 . 2/25
yes i love this story
Wooohooo! This chapter rocks! I can't wait to see what's going to Happen next! And who would've thought that big was a business dealer? Keep on updatin'!

Tempest of Reach chapter 13 . 2/5
Nice to see everyone stepping in to aid the drivers and keeping them alive.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 13 . 2/4
Wow, only one more race to go! This is awesome. My mind is still trying to wrap around the fact that Big was really important in business. I'll never look at that stare the same way ever again. This is, as always with your works, really getting exciting, and I can't wait for the next chapter! But I must! :)
Sara lovelymusic chapter 13 . 2/4
Ohh! OHH! AhahhahahHAHAGAHAHA
soul96961 chapter 13 . 2/4
he he he love the chapter as usual
Please update soon! This story is too good to stop!

Sara lovelymusic chapter 12 . 1/10
Gods, dear chaos, oh $&£%*¥ $h*¥ nooooooo, I, but... Cliffy?! *cries*
Tempest of Reach chapter 12 . 1/8
So was the Chaos Emerald Installed? That could make things get chaotic... still, nice to see them all coming together to take down Eggman.
Tempest of Reach chapter 11 . 1/8
Hmmm... pacing feels a little weird... and the introduction of the characters in the meeting was a little strange as well.
soul96961 chapter 12 . 1/6
YES IT IS FINALLY HERE AND IT WAS GRATE BUT IS TAILS GOING TO WORK ON SILVER AND BLAZES EQUIPMENT SORRY CAPLOCK
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »