Reviews for Street Speed
This can't be good! I hope they make it out alive! Keep up the way past cool work!

soul96961 chapter 14 . 2/25
yes i love this story
Wooohooo! This chapter rocks! I can't wait to see what's going to Happen next! And who would've thought that big was a business dealer? Keep on updatin'!

Tempest of Reach chapter 13 . 2/5
Nice to see everyone stepping in to aid the drivers and keeping them alive.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 13 . 2/4
Wow, only one more race to go! This is awesome. My mind is still trying to wrap around the fact that Big was really important in business. I'll never look at that stare the same way ever again. This is, as always with your works, really getting exciting, and I can't wait for the next chapter! But I must! :)
Sara lovelymusic chapter 13 . 2/4
Ohh! OHH! AhahhahahHAHAGAHAHA
soul96961 chapter 13 . 2/4
he he he love the chapter as usual
Please update soon! This story is too good to stop!

Sara lovelymusic chapter 12 . 1/10
Gods, dear chaos, oh $&£%*¥ $h*¥ nooooooo, I, but... Cliffy?! *cries*
Tempest of Reach chapter 12 . 1/8
So was the Chaos Emerald Installed? That could make things get chaotic... still, nice to see them all coming together to take down Eggman.
Tempest of Reach chapter 11 . 1/8
Hmmm... pacing feels a little weird... and the introduction of the characters in the meeting was a little strange as well.
soul96961 chapter 12 . 1/6
YES IT IS FINALLY HERE AND IT WAS GRATE BUT IS TAILS GOING TO WORK ON SILVER AND BLAZES EQUIPMENT SORRY CAPLOCK
SilverShade499 chapter 12 . 1/5
It's getting intense! Keep up the good work. :D
Katz4 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Cliffie!

Boy it's hard for me to read an Au where they don't have crazy powers. I just want Sonic to spindash these guys into oblivion already!
Regardless, I enjoy this story; keep it up.
soul96961 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
this is a good story and it focuses on every party evenly that is hard to do