Reviews for Street Speed
TheCopyUniverse chapter 19 . 7/11
My heart's been bouncing in my chest, this is exciting!

There's never a good Splat when you need one (that's from LEGO Stunt Rally).
Sara lovelymusic chapter 19 . 7/10
*whispers escape from the city crush 40 version while watching the chaos* pen, try throwing paint bombs at the windshield *eats cake*
shiny mystic mew chapter 19 . 7/10
I like chapter 19 and all but I have no idea what's going on! I just got an update and read the chapter, time to start from the beginning lol I need to pay more attention.
Sara lovelymusic chapter 18 . 6/25
Omg, no bad sword *quirts sword with water*
TheCopyUniverse chapter 18 . 6/23
ROBOTNIK! ...Anyways, there's still hope. They've still got a Chaos Emerald, Shadow definitely remembers something, and I'm confident that it'll end well.

Medical attention? Wait, slow down! I've got a Medigun! *runs after*
steelate chapter 17 . 6/15
Lol
Tempest of Reach chapter 17 . 6/10
Whew... close one.
sad Little demon chapter 17 . 5/29
Awe man I love it so much now :D I wonder how Sonic going to react when he hears about how Amy doing so update as soon as you can ;)
Great chapter
Sara lovelymusic chapter 17 . 5/27
... Riding with Sword would be terrifying... LETS DO IT! *hops on* off into the sunset, onto a new adventure we goooo!
TheCopyUniverse chapter 17 . 5/25
Hop in what, exactly? Anyways, good to know why Shadow is doing what he's doing, even though he's been misinformed. It's always a pleasure to read another chapter here, and I'll be waiting for the next one. Until then! :)
Tempest of Reach chapter 16 . 5/4
Hmmm... situation is building up towards the climax...
Tempest of Reach chapter 15 . 5/4
Events seem to be transpiring rather quickly here... a bit to quick if you ask me, not much meat to the action... or at least that's how it feels like.
Tempest of Reach chapter 14 . 5/4
Well... that's a problem. Wonder what the hell Rogue is playing at.
Sara lovelymusic chapter 16 . 5/2
I think you need to puncture holes in those tires too, and chain everything up... But oh noes! Ames! How will she ever escape, she is but a delicate rose! (Complete and utter sacrasum, Amy is really strong and I bet Shadow will help her out of this ya know?)