Reviews for Street Speed
Tempest of Reach chapter 16 . 5/4
Hmmm... situation is building up towards the climax...
Tempest of Reach chapter 15 . 5/4
Events seem to be transpiring rather quickly here... a bit to quick if you ask me, not much meat to the action... or at least that's how it feels like.
Tempest of Reach chapter 14 . 5/4
Well... that's a problem. Wonder what the hell Rogue is playing at.
Sara lovelymusic chapter 16 . 5/2
I think you need to puncture holes in those tires too, and chain everything up... But oh noes! Ames! How will she ever escape, she is but a delicate rose! (Complete and utter sacrasum, Amy is really strong and I bet Shadow will help her out of this ya know?)
TheCopyUniverse chapter 16 . 4/30
I always did wonder how they determined who were a cute couple and who weren't. Anyways, as always, I love how the story is moving along, and I will be ready for the next chapter when it gets here!
Sara lovelymusic chapter 15 . 4/4
.. I've already suffered enough with my second favorite character turning evil, and his friends having to fight him. And he might kill Frosh (a cat) making another one of my favs turn evil... (This is in Fairy tail btw, in case you were confused.) :P gihihii
sad Little demon chapter 15 . 4/3
This is getting good and I thought Amy broke her leg when the building came down
Katz4 chapter 14 . 3/21
Alright! This is getting good! Gee, I wonder what he named that space laser weapon ;D

Update soon!
This can't be good! I hope they make it out alive! Keep up the way past cool work!

-from the random sonic fanfiction fan who can't say his name on the internet-
soul96961 chapter 14 . 2/25
yes i love this story
Wooohooo! This chapter rocks! I can't wait to see what's going to Happen next! And who would've thought that big was a business dealer? Keep on updatin'!

-from the random sonic fanfiction fan who can't say his name on the internet-
Tempest of Reach chapter 13 . 2/5
Nice to see everyone stepping in to aid the drivers and keeping them alive.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 13 . 2/4
Wow, only one more race to go! This is awesome. My mind is still trying to wrap around the fact that Big was really important in business. I'll never look at that stare the same way ever again. This is, as always with your works, really getting exciting, and I can't wait for the next chapter! But I must! :)
Sara lovelymusic chapter 13 . 2/4
Ohh! OHH! AhahhahahHAHAGAHAHA
soul96961 chapter 13 . 2/4
he he he love the chapter as usual
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »