Reviews for Street Speed
Issun the Wandering Writer chapter 22 . 7/2
Wow what a great story, you managed to put the cast into a whole new setting and tone and yet still kept them recognizable.
FireWitch25 chapter 22 . 6/11
First thing first, lemme just say that this whole story was just...WOW!

I've been dying to read a really good Sonic fanfic for the past few months but in vain; all of a sudden, I come across this one and I've never been so much more happy!

The actual plot and story is absolutely creative and something new; my type of thing. It's like a cross between fast and furious and die hard with its dark racing themes, gangs and hints of humour. I'd definitely read this over and over again.

As for the characters, I very much loved the characteristics and roles you gave to everyone, especially the Babylon Rogues. About time someone made good use of Jet instead of making him the other cool kid wannabe at a school xD As I read on, I spotted references and the glimpses of the character's Canon traits within this fic and it just made the whole thing so much more enjoyable.

I really couldn't stop smiling during the romantic scenes (all my favourite couples! Yay!) You've seemed to perfectly displayed all the relationships and interactions between each character remarkably well and that's a really hard job to do.

The only thing that's nagging me, only a personal preference, and that's that I wished we had some aspects or indications of at least Sonic's terrific ability to run fast. But that's just me xD If you added that in the story, it would've been perfection for me, however, I understand that it would've altered the story quite differently and make the fights too easy.

Overall, this is one of the best stories I've read so far, I've spotted no grammatical errors, the plot line and characters were spot on and I'm looking forward to more of your future work!

-じゃあね
CrazySmith chapter 22 . 5/2
Loved this story, read it in a day but I have two questions.
1- Is there going to be a sequel?
2-Did Sonic and Amy kiss and I just missed it?
CrazySmith chapter 5 . 5/2
GOD DAMNIT, ROUGE WHY?!
I hope you make a sequel to this. It was one of the best I've ever read in my life
Skyelara chapter 22 . 3/26
This was an amazing, well-thought out, action packed, beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing this story. The idea was very original and creative. You can tell the plot was thought out and you tied up any loose ends nicely. You did a great job conveying emotion in the tiniest details. You also did a great job keeping the reader on their seat with the action scenes and the cliff hangers. I was on the edge of my seat! And I love how you wove in details from the game to suit the story. Perfection. This is utter perfection. You have a gift, and I hope you keep on giving. FANTASTIC job. I look forward to future adventures that you have to write.
Skyelara chapter 3 . 3/26
Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter. I think this chapter definitely has me hooked! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the previous two chapters, but something about this one caught my attention. Maybe the relationship between Sonic and Amy. I love the way you portray Amy in this fic. She's strong willed, independent, and fighting for what's right when no one else will. That's not a side you see of her much anymore. Fabulous. And I love when sonic says "you can drop the face. You had me back at your office. Nice addition with the orphanage by the way." You can totally hear the humor in his voice at the end, and it's typical Sonic. The descriptions are amazing too. I love how you just add how Amy fell into his chest with the acceleration. Subtle detail, but powerful. Great job!
Samantha chapter 22 . 2/29
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! YOU ARE AMAZING!
Are you making a sequel? Because I love this story so much! I need a sequel!
Whitney161 chapter 20 . 1/18
I stopped reading for a bit because I was busy and other nonsense like that but then I started up again and OH MY GOD I MISS THIS and I am so sad that I didn't continue reading before but I'm back again and waiting anxiously and excitedly for future updates
sad Little demon chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
Love it the whole thing was awesome :3 Pen and Sword I hope you make another story like this one here :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Write a sequel
TheCopyUniverse chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
I love happy endings. I think that this story's ending is satisfactory, too.

Hang on, Pen, I'll take ya' to the Hospital. I'd heal you myself, but my Medigun broke in the crash. At least it healed me well enough to carry someone. *picks up Pen* Hold on the best you can! *starts running*
Sara lovelymusic chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
oh my heart and soul! how i's gone and taken from yet another completed story! oh the melancholy that comes with a story that has come to an end! As a favor, I shall drive you to the hospital and take sword to an amusement park as payment for your services. With this, I bid you... Adieu mon amies!
Sonamylover6822 chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
Are you making a sequel?
Katz4 chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
Is it really over? Is everyone safe and sound? Oh, but poor Shadow!