Reviews for Street Speed
Sara lovelymusic chapter 18 . 6/25
Omg, no bad sword *quirts sword with water*
TheCopyUniverse chapter 18 . 6/23
ROBOTNIK! ...Anyways, there's still hope. They've still got a Chaos Emerald, Shadow definitely remembers something, and I'm confident that it'll end well.

Medical attention? Wait, slow down! I've got a Medigun! *runs after*
steelate chapter 17 . 6/15
Lol
Tempest of Reach chapter 17 . 6/10
Whew... close one.
sad Little demon chapter 17 . 5/29
Awe man I love it so much now :D I wonder how Sonic going to react when he hears about how Amy doing so update as soon as you can ;)
Great chapter
Sara lovelymusic chapter 17 . 5/27
... Riding with Sword would be terrifying... LETS DO IT! *hops on* off into the sunset, onto a new adventure we goooo!
TheCopyUniverse chapter 17 . 5/25
Hop in what, exactly? Anyways, good to know why Shadow is doing what he's doing, even though he's been misinformed. It's always a pleasure to read another chapter here, and I'll be waiting for the next one. Until then! :)
Tempest of Reach chapter 16 . 5/4
Hmmm... situation is building up towards the climax...
Tempest of Reach chapter 15 . 5/4
Events seem to be transpiring rather quickly here... a bit to quick if you ask me, not much meat to the action... or at least that's how it feels like.
Tempest of Reach chapter 14 . 5/4
Well... that's a problem. Wonder what the hell Rogue is playing at.
Sara lovelymusic chapter 16 . 5/2
I think you need to puncture holes in those tires too, and chain everything up... But oh noes! Ames! How will she ever escape, she is but a delicate rose! (Complete and utter sacrasum, Amy is really strong and I bet Shadow will help her out of this ya know?)
TheCopyUniverse chapter 16 . 4/30
I always did wonder how they determined who were a cute couple and who weren't. Anyways, as always, I love how the story is moving along, and I will be ready for the next chapter when it gets here!
Sara lovelymusic chapter 15 . 4/4
.. I've already suffered enough with my second favorite character turning evil, and his friends having to fight him. And he might kill Frosh (a cat) making another one of my favs turn evil... (This is in Fairy tail btw, in case you were confused.) :P gihihii
sad Little demon chapter 15 . 4/3
This is getting good and I thought Amy broke her leg when the building came down
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »