Reviews for In Medio Ignis
WickedGamer chapter 8 . 7/27
Nice sequel. please continue! !
Omg I loved your first one got threw it In a day n a half its been like a year sense you updated this please do I love this need more
DeAmonQuEen chapter 8 . 6/1
Is it too bed to wish you'dd still continue/update this fic. It's really good and i want to read what happens next..
Svetocha chapter 8 . 5/19
More?
Judging. All Day Every Day chapter 8 . 5/15
So its been awhile but is there any chance of an update?
thumbelina.rocks chapter 8 . 2/26
If you ever feel the urge to continue this I would be very excited! Love it you've done an amazing job :D
HIddensoul1978 chapter 8 . 2/24
Where are you? I sooo want the rest of the story lol
Love this series is an update coming?
mom8828 chapter 8 . 1/2
This was looking so good. . . . please don't leave it here. I really enjoy reading your work. I hope you will get to finish this sometime. Good work always holds my interest. Thanks!
mom8828 chapter 1 . 1/1
So far, I'm liking this! Kudos! And by the way, I truly cannot stand the thought of Buffy with Riley. . . . ever. I just never liked the character, nor the actor (Mark Blucas, who portrayed him. (Is it sad that I know his name?) No one that big and tall should be paired with someone so petite - that's also partly why I hated Buffy with Angel. Spike (James Marsters) is perfect for anyone! May I get in on your plot to clone him? Guess this shows how good your taste is!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Sorry it took me so long to read and review! I moved it was an epic pain in the ass. I still haven't unpacked everything yet! Ugh. Anyway on to the story. I loved it. It amazes me that Buffy can see the humanity in Spike but that she still wonders what will happen when/if she dies. I hope she will develop a bit more faith in him as time goes by.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
cool
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for updating!
TieDyeJackson chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Beer Bad is an awesome episode ! Loved your interpretation of this episode as well and your reimagining of spuffy as a whole. Keep it up :)
Vivi H88 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014