Reviews for In Medio Ignis
brendafay chapter 8 . 2/12
StridingFreedom chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
It's such a great story and I just want more :) It has been a while since you updated, and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it or not? Thanks :)
Taste like Special chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Please update I want more :)
Spec!al
Rezol chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Please update. I already love this story and it seems like you were going to make a trilogy of it
DomBoe chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
I know it's been over a year but I can't help but wonder if maybe you'll return to this? It's so good.
PromptParagon chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Nice sequel. please continue! !
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
Omg I loved your first one got threw it In a day n a half its been like a year sense you updated this please do I love this need more
DeAmonQuEen chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Is it too bed to wish you'dd still continue/update this fic. It's really good and i want to read what happens next..
Svetocha chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
More?
Judging. All Day Every Day chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
So its been awhile but is there any chance of an update?
thumbelina.rocks chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
If you ever feel the urge to continue this I would be very excited! Love it you've done an amazing job :D
HIddensoul1978 chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
Where are you? I sooo want the rest of the story lol
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Love this series is an update coming?
mom8828 chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
This was looking so good. . . . please don't leave it here. I really enjoy reading your work. I hope you will get to finish this sometime. Good work always holds my interest. Thanks!
mom8828 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
So far, I'm liking this! Kudos! And by the way, I truly cannot stand the thought of Buffy with Riley. . . . ever. I just never liked the character, nor the actor (Mark Blucas, who portrayed him. (Is it sad that I know his name?) No one that big and tall should be paired with someone so petite - that's also partly why I hated Buffy with Angel. Spike (James Marsters) is perfect for anyone! May I get in on your plot to clone him? Guess this shows how good your taste is!