Reviews for In Medio Ignis
thumbelina.rocks chapter 8 . 2/26
If you ever feel the urge to continue this I would be very excited! Love it you've done an amazing job :D
HIddensoul1978 chapter 8 . 2/24
Where are you? I sooo want the rest of the story lol
Love this series is an update coming?
mom8828 chapter 8 . 1/2
This was looking so good. . . . please don't leave it here. I really enjoy reading your work. I hope you will get to finish this sometime. Good work always holds my interest. Thanks!
mom8828 chapter 1 . 1/1
So far, I'm liking this! Kudos! And by the way, I truly cannot stand the thought of Buffy with Riley. . . . ever. I just never liked the character, nor the actor (Mark Blucas, who portrayed him. (Is it sad that I know his name?) No one that big and tall should be paired with someone so petite - that's also partly why I hated Buffy with Angel. Spike (James Marsters) is perfect for anyone! May I get in on your plot to clone him? Guess this shows how good your taste is!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Sorry it took me so long to read and review! I moved it was an epic pain in the ass. I still haven't unpacked everything yet! Ugh. Anyway on to the story. I loved it. It amazes me that Buffy can see the humanity in Spike but that she still wonders what will happen when/if she dies. I hope she will develop a bit more faith in him as time goes by.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
cool
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for updating!
TieDyeJackson chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Beer Bad is an awesome episode ! Loved your interpretation of this episode as well and your reimagining of spuffy as a whole. Keep it up :)
Vivi H88 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
great chapter :)
ginar369 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I'm loving the twist with Spike added in! It's great!
Vivi H88 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
This is a fantastic read! My eyes have been glued to the screen almost all day (it's rather embarrassing, but hey, what can you do?) I read the first story and when I realised that I was nearing the end, I immediately went to your profile to check if there was a sequel. And lo and behold, there is! Keep up the good work, I'm loving it so far! Can't wait for the next update :)
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Ah good to see a new chapter.:D

Im unsure what your plan is with riley, he comes of shady in your story, i will keep my eyes open.:D
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Yes! You updated! Also Buffy and Spike going to a party; awesome.