Reviews for The Heart's Code
farid-fire-eater chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I just about had a heart attack when my dinky home town was mentioned. However did you find Thunder Bay?

Very nice story. I think you captured Chekov quite well, and I liked his and Uhura's relationship. One thing though; I would have liked seeing more of Sulu. Fantastic job!
magirl0413 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Compleatly utterly awsome well done
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Wow! Great mystery, and the characters really came to life. I like the originality of this storyline and I certainly can't complain about the end...one of my favorite songs. An emotional piece I really enjoyed!
Crys Ritter chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
You are such a totally amazing author! I can't think of anything really coherent to say ... it's almost 2 a.m. and I'm nost going to bed 'til I read 'em ALL!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Oh my god! This story was so so incredible! I loved it! Keep up the good work! The depth was incredible!
Marcee chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Thank you for posting this story here. I actually read it a while ago on a Chekov fiction site and LOVED it then. I loved rereading it here. And the entire story all at once? I honestly hate having to wait days, weeks (even months) to see a story completed on this site, so THANK YOU for that!

I really enjoyed the set up for this story...and how you reveal what it is about Chekov that made Katie's 'keepers' seek him out to help resolve her broken heart. The characterizations were spot on. Pavel's very 'Russian' behavior was terrific. The parallel thread between Pavel and Katie gave me the shivers. Everything was perfect!

Thanks again for sharing your story with us! I'm a big Chekov fan and there just aren't enough good stories about him out there.