Reviews for Coffee Girl
Storylady35 chapter 18 . 8/26
Loved every word, loved every second, LOVED THE CLIFFHANGER and I don't say that very often!
Angi Marie chapter 18 . 8/11
I really loved this story
Nightbloodwolf chapter 18 . 8/9
I just have no words for what you have created here! It's so amazing and emotion filled! Especially this chapter. It was one super duper amazing emotionally action packed thrilling chapter! It was just a roller coaster for me! I can't decide what's my favorite scene from here. And then when I thought...the worst at the ending there...im like noooooo! Steve this is Karma! Noooooooo. Well...just...i almost cried lol. I enjoyed watching Marcy and Steve's relationship progress. And yay for them!

You have created one of the best stories here. And you gave your own flavor to it. But what I absolutely love is that you give it your own spin. I hate when fanfics are basically a carbon copy of the movies. With just a few different scenes or lines. It's like we saw the movie-we don't need to read it again, we come here to fan fiction so we can get a creative new version/creation from such great authors like yourself.

I am happy to have discovered you here. A hidden gem. And I'm really looking forward to the sequel. And as long as I get more Marcy, I'm good if it's more Bucky centric lol I love him also. Kudos until next time!
Gosh, I have so many emotions right now.
Ok first off, when I saw this fic updating I had a brief moment of confusion followed by utter elation. I couldn't believe it. This was easily my favorite fic in the avengers fandom and tbh, it's still my favorite over many fandoms. I adore your portrayal of all the canon characters, and Marcy is a delight. I love that you didn't shy away from Steve's rash compulsiveness or his often fiery temper. So many fics of him, especially romances, portray him as flawless woobie boy lover, and you so didnt do that.
I'm sure I didnt catch all the changes, but I hardcore appreciate the ones I did. Like the solo dance party scene, iirc that was originally kind of a sketchy thing with (Clint and Steve?) watching without Marcy knowing I think? Or at least I remember something like that? But the change where she knew her apartment was bugged bc all agent's apartments are bugged made it so much more comfortable to mourn her poor dignity haha.

And lord have mercy do you know you made me ship all three of them? Was that intentional because now I ship all three of them. I cant stop thinkin about Steve/Marcy/James.

Whatever way this goes in the next series, I'm excited for it. You've grown a lot as a writer, and it really shows here with the subtler revisions and the new completion.
hogwartswonderland chapter 18 . 8/8
In the sequel, will be seeing Steve/Marcy/Bucky interactions?
LoBear28 chapter 18 . 8/8
Congrats on finishing! I was so happy to see Coffee Girl come back, and it’s been fantastic seeing Marcy evolve over the course of the story, along with her relationship with Steve. I love the dynamic you’ve created with Marcy and Nat, and Marcy and Bucky. I’d love to see more of them! I’m very much looking forward to the sequel :)))
"The END"
NO! It's not true! It's not possible! NO-O!

I had a lot of fun reading this. Thank you for sharing what has been one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. )
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 18 . 8/6
Mostly ended up awing over the fact that Bruce/Hulk ended up coming to save Marcy! They care about their invisible friend. It was great to see Marcy in a more combative position and seeing just how bad ass she can be.
SecretKoalas394 chapter 18 . 8/6
I have really enjoyed your story! I've already written before about how the story Marcy's character evolution took me by surprise in a great way, and I like how we saw her inner bamf come out. Personally, I would have liked to see more Natasha-Marcy during their six months between the last two chapters. Same goes for Bucky's SHIELD training/adjusting.

At the end, the whole serum thing confused me a little. I mean, this stuff is binding to her on a molecular level and it doesn't have long term effects? Seems suspicious... I don't know if you plan to bring it up in the sequel, but that point combined with Bucky's memory trigger left me concerned. I just want my babies to be okay!

I will miss seeing updates for it in my inbox, but I'm glad that you're writing a sequel. I'll be on the lookout for it :D
54Viruses chapter 17 . 7/31
"Consider it forgotten. I won't remember a thing."
"You two kids have fun."
Dr. Barnes ships it.
Nightbloodwolf chapter 17 . 7/31
Ooof. Did it get hot in there or is it me? Well now! Looks like Steve finally found passion for her! That was hot! Phew. Oh man. But now I don't know who she should stay with!
Poor Steve. Finally woke up from that perfect woman image to actually see Marcy and she's being sent away Lolol he just has really bad luck with women xD another awesome chappy! Can't wait for next one
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 17 . 7/29
Well there's the passion that was missing between Steve and Marcy lol Of course it happens at a terrible time for them but it's something? I mean she's going to be off in the field with a different gorgeous super soldier so...fun times.
54Viruses chapter 16 . 7/23
Well lookie here; Bucky being fully Bucky, not the Winter Soldier. I guess those highlights really suit him, or was it the stetson?
Bromance for the win! I'm happy!
Nightbloodwolf chapter 16 . 7/22
I am so in love with this story! I love Marcy! And I feel so bad of what she went through and now this thing about her childhood! Gasp. Well now. Damn you Steve! See? At first I was all happy when they got together but I think that Bucky would better bring out Marcys true self than Steve. Marcy forgive Steve yes, but remember what he said! He didn't trust you...and in a relationship you need trust! I say...go with Bucky! Love him! Lolol...I Am totally hoping she ends up with Bucky and that Bucky has feelings for her lololol. Or...you know, stay with both. I'm good with that too :P

Awesome story, can't wait for next chappy!
I frickin love that Bucky pummeled some sense into Steve. This is why he's my favorite