Reviews for Coffee Girl
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
Ah man this story is awesome! I'm super bummed that it's been paused...I feel like it's was getting so good. I feel so bad for Marcy, she gives so much and constantly has the people she cares about using and disgarding her at will. I'm so pissed at Natasha butting in and ruining things for her, it's bad enough that she came along and had Clint fall head over heels with her...but to betray her friendship? She was a friend to Tasha before Steve was even off the ice.
Why would she toss her to the wolves like that? She didn't even have the guts to tell her to her face that she would be intervening. Who died and made her God anyway? Who made you the keeper and breaker of secrets when you have a billion of your own? I love Bucky for that, he's totally loyal to her and willing to put his best friend in check for being unfair to her. Bucky is an excellent friend to have. I feel like Natasha only told Steve off when she discovered for herself how selfish and by the book he can be...and it offended her own sense of feminism of how he perceived and woman should be...which also left her under his list of undesirables. In that moment Tasha knew that she had messed up and sided with the wrong friend. Clint as always is going to stick with Tasha smh.
I think Marcy should focus on strengthening herself and stick with Bucky. I love her and Steve together but for now it's too little too late. He never had to guess or try hard with Marcy, she always made him feel like she was lucky to have him. He never had to doubt her feelings for him. It's time for him to work for her for a change. I like that she didn't just run into his arms straight away. Make him earn you, perhaps he'll think twice before doing something so stupid again.
Also the Peggy comparisons? Not cool. I can't believe that he finds her lacking to Peggy! I'm glad Bucky told him about her too, she's much too idolized.i think that unlike Peggy, Marcy would have been the one to give the scrawny pre-serum Rogers a honest chance and loved him as he was. Peggy grew infatuated when she saw what he could become.
Back to Steve and his supposed love. How can he say that he loves her when earlier he wasn't even sure when the question was posed to him? He can't keep playing with her emotions like this. He needs to figure it out and quick! Sidebar...where's Dippy?
Please come back and pick this story back up...pretty please?
Capfan chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
I was reading this story and actually liking it, until I got to this chapter and read all those nasty lies Bucky said about Peggy. Seems like somebody was conveniently forgetting how he'd blatantly checked out her ass in the pub in London, and she completely ignored him. Sour grapes taste awful even for ex-brainwashed Soviet assassins, don't they Bucky? Also, he's conveniently forgetting that the reason he's still alive is that Peggy took enormous risks to help Steve get to that HYDRA base to save Bucky from dying in misery strapped to a table. Hardly the actions of a careerist bitch.

I like Marcy, but there's simply no comparison with Peggy. In terms of skill as an agent, brains, looks, and personality, Marcy isn't fit to lick Peggy's shoes.

I see you wrote this before "Agent Carter" aired. I hope you watched it and learned from it.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Haaaayyyy.

So I'm not trying to be pushy, but I just want chew ta'know that I would really appreciate it if you updated this soon. Because you went and posted 17 chapters and got me addicted and what am I gonna do now? I need my fix.
PrimeReader chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I really enjoy your story telling. You do an excellent job with the characters and their interaction with each other. I love how you get into the character's heads. Look forward to more of your work.
Vertigo Venom chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
Love the story & can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work and update again soon. - V.V.
Lost it Never Had it chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
Loving this story. Only thing i'm not sure about is the speed of this last chapter. Everything moved in a flash, Bucky going through into the field already and after only 1 session and Agent Gray being partnered etc. Everything else is fantastic and I really hope this story hasn't been put on hiatus.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
This is a very good and entertaining story so far. Though Bucky comparing Marcy to Peggy is crazy. Peggy is a better agent than Marcy by far. Speaking of Peggy, that was very rude of Bucky to say those mean things about her. And also, I see a love traingle forming between him and Steve. You don't need a love triangle to make a story anymore interesting.
Kareninas chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
Can she please be with Bucky? She's clearly more comfortable and compatible with him compared to Steve.
Hanniban chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
nooooooo! I don't want this to end! It's to good to end.

I really like this story, it have made me laugh so hard and, what can i say more, the story is fantastic in like, every way. But it's one thing that i would want.
That Tony comes back, man, i miss him. He always makes me laugh.(loved the beginning of the story bytheway, with the coffee and everything).

And sorry to say this but i have a question or rather a request, if you're going to soon end this masterpiece, could you, in any chances, start again on the story "the call" i think the name was. No it was "autobot call". I know that you don't writing on it anymore but i just wanted you to know i loved that story too. It was awesome! But i understand if the story is dead to you and you don't want to continue, but ask doesn't hurt right?

Well anyways, you're great and i wish you have a good day. Okay, bye :)
jpgFury chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
Soooooo happy to see this going again!

Loved the dynamic between the lads
FutureOlympian chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
This story is amazing!
DanAlaya chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
I caught up with all the chapters yesterday. It's been a really interesting story. I like how it started out with her being invisible. I mean, she wasn't really in the story for a while.
It's turning into a bit of a monster story. Have to admit, I'm kinda shipping her and james right now, but I don't think that is how it's gonna go. She is too nice for that.
LazyEyebrowWriter chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Oh man oh man. I smell a triangle in the works
inginuyasha chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
That extraction was awesome :) And the last part made me feel for Marcy.
inginuyasha chapter 3 . 11/16/2014