Reviews for Coffee Girl
Storylady35 chapter 15 . 7/19
Oh man, this story is as amazing as when I first read it! And the new chapters just make it better and better! I love it! You are so brilliantly talented and your work is enthralling. Keep it up Girl! You ROCK!
54Viruses chapter 15 . 7/15
"Soldiers don't need offices."
Watch it, Steve. I've yet to meet a captain that didn't have one.

AND the action recommences! Steve's got some smartening up to do if he doesn't want Bucky running off with his girl... oh, wait... there they go.
AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT
chibichibi98 chapter 15 . 7/15
Jeez Marcy can't catch a break; learning about a traumatic time from her past, the whole thing with Steve and getting attacked again. Good thing James was there. As much as I love Steve I'm rooting for Bucky to be with Marcy now, or at least for Steve to see things from Marcy's view.
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 15 . 7/15
Well that is definitely some drama. Nat made a decision to tell Steve whether she had the right or not is debatable. Steve went into his argument with Marcy already deciding that she was in the wrong and wouldn't listen to whatever she had to say. Yeah, Marcy made a decision that Steve didn't agree with but he's the one who put up the ultimatum without giving her a chance. Clint's thoughts on Steve and Marcy as a couple was an interesting insight. Nice to see James back and helping out Marcy!
54Viruses chapter 14 . 7/11
Darn. Bucky's like a stray cat that won't admit it likes warm pillows and tuna.
Admittedly, this stray cat has issues, but my point still stands.
Yay! Bucky returns!
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 14 . 7/10
Oooh the drama! Marcy is in a no win situation here with Steve and James. On one hand I do think James has a right to his own privacy and getting time to find himself. Yeah, he's still Steve's best friend but he has changed and wants to find out by himself who he is now. Steve on the other hand is going to look like a kicked puppy when he finds out that Marcy kept this from him...
LoBear28 chapter 14 . 7/10
I hate all the secret keeping but also love how Marcy and James are looking out for each other.

Also, this paragraph is gold: As James stared at himself in the mirror, he felt like darkness in a world of white. He was everything the rest of the world was not. He was foreign, weird; a sub species made from pieces of the norm, but unable to trick the normal world into believing he was still a part of it.
chibichibi98 chapter 14 . 7/9
Poor Marcy. I can't imagine the position she's in. She's finally with Steve but a lot of things are happening that can get in the of their happiness. Even if Marcy can't tell Steve about Bucky hopefully she'll tell him about Conner at least. Can't wait for the next update!
bonitalito chapter 13 . 7/9
Oh my... Have you ever had to smother your own face in a pillow to keep from waking up other people... Like the neighbors... From laughing so hard? That has been me. Almost constantly since I found this story... I love it. I'm surprised Stark didn't come back with a coffee maker, or heck just took the one from shield with the coffee supplies.
SecretKoalas394 chapter 13 . 7/5
AH I love this chapter! And I love that it was a long one too. Also, thank you for actually having Steve get injured by something. I feel like most fics make him out to be nigh indestructible, and he never gets seriously hurt. He may be a superhuman, but he is still human.
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 13 . 7/5
I love that Marcy has basically gotten the Avengers as her own little family without even asking for it. I was waiting for Tony to pop in at some point seeing as he cares for Marcy and shows it in his own style of caring. Thor is an adorable sweetheart who just wants someone to listen. Steve and Marcy are super cute together but ugh I may ship her a tiny bit with James...just a bit.
54Viruses chapter 13 . 7/4
*girly squeals*

So much love for this chapter. From red-handed dirty dreams to Thor's delight with seeing wounds and Stark's coffee addiction. Dipshit, deep shit, and finally, FINALLY... well, we all know how it ended. D
LoBear28 chapter 13 . 7/4
Oh my gosh you gave me the warm and fuzzies with this. I love all the domestic stuff! And Marcy and Steve saying what they like about each other was just adorable. Ah.

Also: MACKENMICKS. You got me laughing lol