Reviews for The Dark Lady Rules
Firnlambe chapter 6 . 9/23
well Draco took that reveal much better than I was expecting him to...I would have preferred him getting a little more upset, but I understand why he doesn't. Good job.
Firnlambe chapter 5 . 9/22
mwahahahaha our dear Dark lady is such a tease. This was all very amusing, but I'm sure the next chapter will be much more entertaining
Backwards Bent and Broken chapter 1 . 8/21
I love this series and your CotD series and I have read both multiple times. They are very well written and I enjoy them so much. Thank you for writing these. ily ;)
~Broken
cat chapter 7 . 8/4
i want more than 3 books
cat chapter 4 . 8/4
best things evah!
*Chortling gleefully* oh yes, the halfblood and the bloodtraitor had it coming for an long time...
aurora chapter 22 . 7/25
we don't hear much about voldy
aimsm chapter 38 . 7/23
I already finished this story but I wanted to come back and say something about this chapter.. At first I didn't question it when Harry called Hermione a sadistic b****, because it doesn't stray from his characters behavior. But once I thought about it more Hermione was one of his best friends (or at least really close friends) and I felt as though he might have been more shocked and hurt about the revelation that she betrayed him, but he seemed like it wasn't any big surprise.
aimsm chapter 42 . 7/23
Harry and Ron can be so dense lol. I'm excited to see where this goes in part 3. I'm hoping Lavender joins Hermione and becomes a spy for her. Great story!
Tilty.bbb chapter 42 . 7/23
This series is a great read well done
aimsm chapter 32 . 7/23
Yay! I'm so happy he was saved. I'm definitely not sorry to see Sirius dead in this format. He's was grating my nerves. I hope Hermione finds out about Harry and Rons involvement, I don't think she'll be able to keep her cool.
aimsm chapter 30 . 7/23
AHH! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! I am sooo angry with them. Hermione is going to kill them lol.
aimsm chapter 29 . 7/23
You definitely pulled my heart into this with kidnapping Draco. I'm anxiously anticipating his rescue and seeing who has him, though I'm pretty sure I know. I also like Lavender. She seems very level headed and realistic.
aimsm chapter 25 . 7/23
That cracks me up that they're so sure it's Narcissa, and that they think they can get Draco to spill so easily. I'm hoping Marcus gets free/rescued and can return to the Death eaters
aimsm chapter 18 . 7/23
I love her plan. It's devious and seems fullproof. I'm excited to see how it plays out. Also, I'm curious as to if anyone figures out its her, Hermione "Granger", specifically Ron and Harry.
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »