Reviews for The Dark Lady Rules
Abbey Riddle chapter 39 . 6/17
My only concern with this story every time I read it (which is often because it’s so good) is what happened in 20 years when they have hundreds of untrained Muggleborns running around? Acccidental Magic etc. even one untrained adult who escapes any binds is a danger to the exposure or magic.
skyeryder01 chapter 42 . 5/2
Absolutely LOVED this story! I can't wait to see what part 3 has in store.
gentledove2 chapter 38 . 4/29
You didn't go quite far enough in punishing Harry and Ron...you could have stripped them buck ass naked and then shaved ALL the hair from their bodies before painting them in horizontal stripes...in indelible ink...in say lime green and neon shades of orange and yellow...with special attention to their bits & pieces..
CNova chapter 42 . 4/3
the binge read continues! I really enjoyed the progress in draco and hermione's relationship in this installment and I love how dark Hermione is.
AussieSweet chapter 42 . 3/14
Despite it being quite gruesome in some places, I really liked your story. I'm off to read the last part of the trilogy.
AussieSweet chapter 39 . 3/13
I'm intrigued by Hermione's plans for the future. You are full of interesting ideas, I like it a lot!
AussieSweet chapter 38 . 3/13
She is not afraid that her perfume can trigger Harry's memory again?
AussieSweet chapter 33 . 3/13
Why didn't she inform Snape about Harry's and Ron's involvement? They can say later that Draco told him.
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 3/13
Wow! I was a bit put off at the beginning of this story because it's a bit macabre for my taste but now it's down right sadistic. However, I don't mean it in a bad sense. It's very unusual and quite interesting, so I'll continue reading it.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 3/13
Only five minutes of torture for the death of two young people?
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 6 . 1/7
yey
coyg81 chapter 42 . 12/16/2017
WOW! That was so good! Starting part 3 immediately
coyg81 chapter 39 . 12/16/2017
Damn! How do you think up these ideas? This fic is amazing! I’m really rooting for Hermione to win, even though she is a cold hearted bitch! I actually hate Harry and Ron in this lol
coyg81 chapter 32 . 12/16/2017
Thank god for that! They’ve found him!
coyg81 chapter 29 . 12/16/2017
OH FUCK! Where’s Draco? I’m worried! Hermione will kill whoever has him!
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »