Reviews for The Dark Lady Rules
I had wanted Snape to figure out who the Dark Lady was himself. Kinda disappointed it had to be revealed to him.
Harry's still convinced the Dark Lady is Narcissa! By the look of the last few lines, it seems the other two still have that suspicion as well. If they're so convinced it's Narcissa, why do they bother at all?

I hope Flint gets out - gets rescued.
Hailee Swan chapter 42 . 9/24
I simply love it. You're going to be an author (if you want to), trust me.
renata regina chapter 42 . 9/13
I'm really lookingforward to seeing what Hermione's business venture will be. Also, I love the Dark Lady vibes. Fierce! Lol :)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/11
Badass Hermione? Automatically love it!
ilovehplotr chapter 42 . 7/9
so what happens next? will the duo try to kill hermione or will they have flashbacks on their friendship? will they give up and just die or retaliate ? will hermione loose? and if she does, will she be sent to askaban for the kiss? i'm dying to know
ilovehplotr chapter 38 . 7/9
woah . i knew harry could do it. is it too late for him? i'm rooting for both him and hermione and i don't want either to loose. ron i hope he survives. is hermione or the dark lady going to obliviate their memories? what's going to happen if she doesn't . and will the ministry believe harry when he tells them his new found information?
Mc111 chapter 42 . 7/6
Love this story! Can't wait to read the next installment!
Vulca chapter 9 . 6/12
Love the growing romance btw draco and mione. Love the bella bashing more
Vernoodle chapter 5 . 6/1
Ha! I love it!
AshLiz chapter 42 . 4/8
Love this story! Can't wait to read the next part
D chapter 14 . 2/28
Hah! Freakin' Bellatrix is now dead.

I am most certainly amused at the way things are going.
guest chapter 38 . 1/30
Always the perfume! Always!
guest chapter 33 . 1/30
I forgot snape didnt know. Ha ha
Harry2 chapter 26 . 1/18
YOu have a right to be worried Hermione. Marcus HAS been captured, but not by the Order. No, Sirius Black has him and is trying to get him to talk. He won't but you should be worried.
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »