Reviews for Fix You
Ajaann chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Please continue this fic. I can't explain it but I need to know how this story progresses/ends. Reading the first chapter gave me the chills. I feel like you captured parts of that day perfectly. Again, please continue.
hstrywlk chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
i know that this fic hasn't been updated in foreverbut if you decide tob finish it I will be here. this was a pleasure to read. thank you so much for sharing!
SorryI'mReading chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Oh my goodness, this so sad and sweet. I was crying during the other chapter, and just, well, I live in NYC so I've seen the One world trade, and I heard of people who have died, but this was different and showed me really just how bad it was, and the story was so profound.
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
I would love to read another chapter or so, from each Katniss and peeta's POV, about what they are experiencing and feeling when they finally meet after 10 years. and I would also like to read what happens after lol!
Dj AJ chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
Oh! Please update
Dj AJ chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Amazing!

Is it peeta?
How old is he?
Or is it his father?
You know cause if he was too old that'd be gross... But then again my sister's fiance is like twelve years older than her...
Love your book
PKAlways chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
You have to continue this ... please!
RoseLouisa chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Great start to this story! Definitely hooked me in! If you ever return to this I'd love to read the rest of it :)
sashatouille chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
pleaaaaaaasssse pleaaaaaase please !more!
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Amazing. Update soon.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
I sooo hope you'll be coming back to continue this story. It is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Please finish this story. It has so much potencial and i can't wait to read the outcome.
WWRobot1992 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Oh My God. That's... WOW. Really, it amazing story and it caught my heart. That was tragic day. Conection with Peeta and Katniss is great idea. I love it. And I was wondering, would you be able to add although one chapter? It would be awesome. Greeting from Poland! Love u!
tlyxor1 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
Ella1989 chapter 2 . 2/2/2015