Reviews for Fix You
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/19
I sooo hope you'll be coming back to continue this story. It is amazing!
Please finish this story. It has so much potencial and i can't wait to read the outcome.
WWRobot1992 chapter 2 . 4/2
Oh My God. That's... WOW. Really, it amazing story and it caught my heart. That was tragic day. Conection with Peeta and Katniss is great idea. I love it. And I was wondering, would you be able to add although one chapter? It would be awesome. Greeting from Poland! Love u!
tlyxor1 chapter 2 . 3/23
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
Ella1989 chapter 2 . 2/2
Please continue.
readface chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I just want to say this story still sticks with me. I hope you add more eventually, but if not I hope you're doing some form of creative writing. You obviously have a gift.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Okay, this is Everlark?
pearlmoonlight chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Please continue
violaandsebastian chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I am not a crier. I swear. Unless it involves children loving their dead parents. Then I'm a bawler. Unfortunately, I read the scene where baby Odair pays tribute to his papa while outside with a bunch of people around, so I had to keep pausing my reading to keep the waterworks from coming. It was just that heart wrenching. This is an amazing premise for a story and I am very excited to see how you will continue this whenever you have the time to. I think Peeta's role in Katniss's tragedy will be simultaneously a challenge for the Everlark agenda and a boon, because on the one hand, he has spent ten years thinking of her as an eleven-year-old girl, on the other, he understands what Katniss went through on the worst day of her life. Overall, very awesome premise and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
anna chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
so cute
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Man I was really hoping you'd update today. Hope you haven't abandoned this fic forever.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Please continue! I'd like to see more of this fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Please update, I want too read more of your fanfic!
Jade R. Manning chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Wow...this is a powerful story. I...there are no words to describe this besides powerful. Just SO amazing.
paxiel chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I really love this story, it's so unlike any others out there. Your writing is just so beautiful and eloquent.

I can't wait for more.