Reviews for Souls Remain
val chapter 4 . 5/27
Finally, FINALLY, I had enough time to read this chapter and give a decent review. I love the easiness between Daryl and Beth. I know they're still feeling each other out, still learning each other, but it feels natural. I don't know if they'd have ever found each other if things hadn't gone to hell, but now that the world is zombied, I think this is about the best pairing anyone could ask for. I suppose if I were going to put in a request, it would be for something drastic to happen and cause one of them to realize just how deep the feelings go. I don't know what kind of drastic (definitely not what happened in the show kind of drastic), but something. I'd like to see the "Oh shit this is for reals" moment. If you need to build to that, I totally understand.
AngelxPhoenix chapter 4 . 3/20
Ooh, I's hard to find a really good Bethyl fic, but this one fits the bill. I see you haven't updated in awhile and I don't have any prompts for you, but I'll follow this just in case you post anything new. I hope you do, because this is good stuff!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Missed this, thanks for updating.
Aliced821 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Love love love! Thank you for keeping this awesome story going, can't wait for the next update! Bethyl forever! ️️
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Yay! an update!
Dodge1989 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Featherstrike chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
That was awesome. I love that you showed how Beth can take care of business. Glad the part with Joe's group didn't last too long. I'm guessing you'll probably have Beth and Daryl reunite with Rick soon. Hopefully Beth's worries will prove unfounded and Daryl will "stay who he is" now and not go back to "who he was" ;) Ooor I wouldn't mind the two of them to remain on their own a little while longer (or forever, you know, I'm not too picky :P ).
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This was hot xx
Maykits chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Chapter three has an interesting plot twist. It is almost like Daryl was kidnapped instead of Beth. I would be interested in seeing where this story lead. Hope you continue writing it at some point.
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I am glad Beth didn't have to deal with that group of men. Chances are good it would not have gone well.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Stop their relationship when they find the others? Blasphemy! Never!

thanks for the rec I will go check it out. Later after I am done here :)
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Beth was not taken YEAH! Hell to the yeah. That scene with the green sucker completely weirded me out. This is much better. Bethyl.
ALCzysz17 chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Loving it! So excited that your writing something new for this pairing. Hope you update soon. I don't know when ya would put this in but I would love to see Daryl having to claim Beth in front of the men, though I figure this is going to come up at some point it is something I really wanna see. A smutty scene with a lake would be interesting as well. Update soon!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
What do I think? I think you're trying to kill me with the suspense. I have to say I by far prefer this version of their separation to the one in the show. I like Beth being more intelligent and resourceful and downright useful. I think your Beth is my favorite so far.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I want to have all of these lovely words of praise and all I can come up with is perfect. I wouldn't change a word of it. The pictures you make with the worlds, the images you pick and the way you use them...I spend half the story sighing like a ridiculous person.