Reviews for A Bunch of Hippy Dippy Balony
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 1/26
This is awesome, B-rilliant! I'm running out of words. Please continue this, it needs to be made bigger! :-D :-D :-D Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 1/12
Awesome story! I love the title, and the characters were well in-character, especially Lord Business. I also love how he started questioning Vitruvius' "Consequences of Imagination" declaration. I really like how you resolved the story by having the birds Vitruvius built rescue Emmet. Your author's note at the end was funny. I smiled at it. :)
I hope you write more! God bless you!
FIF chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I have an idea of what's going on! Of course Emmet doesn't...
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing.
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
:Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! continue this!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh no! Poor little Emmet!
I can't help wondering where his parents went, if they had been Master Builders, but what's really got my think-bones tingling is this- If he started here, an apprentice Master Builder, how did he end up becoming a generic construction worker living by himself in the big city? :3c
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
XD Aw! That's really cute and awesome! I love it! :D Great job! I actually think this works well as a oneshot, but you can do whatever you wish with it! I'll read or have read it either way! :D

(You may want to proofread this again. I noticed some missing punctuation marks. :))
KomodoDags chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh, I really loved this! You wrote the characters and their behaviors so well. The description was just the right length and the sentences were inconsistent which held my attention. I really hope you continue.