Reviews for Changes
brainfear chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
I must say, that love scene was pretty hot for the rating you gave this fic. Damn. Awesome fic!
JLC chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
Hiya,

Sitting here on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and decided to re-read this story again from the beginning. It has been one hell of an adventure and I loved every minute of it! The epilogue was great and was exactly what the story needed.

I'm thrilled you've got an idea for a sequel and I only hope that we don't have to wait too long for it to appear.

Best wishes,

JessieGirl chapter 9 . 6/8/2004
Yeah! Well done. What a great story. I've really enjoyed this one & can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next. Your a VERY good writter & I am definately going to stay alert for your next story.
Scorpio chapter 9 . 6/7/2004
I loved this story so much and the ending was perfect. I can't wait for the sequel. There just aren't enough TOTSS stories out there.
JLC chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
Hello,
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this chapter yet! It was excellent. This whole story has grabbed me right from the start. I'm looking forward to reading the epilogue - which I hope will be forthcoming soon - hint, hint !
x
Cara18 chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
Hi Jacquelin,
Awesome story! I loved the idea of locking David and Mo in the shed to air out their problems. :D
Isabelle and David are so meant to be together and I think you explored the love they try to hide from each other, not to mention themselves, very well.
I look forward to your next chapter!
Cara :)
LadyKim chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
AHH! Finally! The chapter 8! YEAH!( I’ve waited for so long...! lol *roll eyes*)
Wow! It was awesome! It’s getting near to the end, and it was a very, very good story!
This chapter was so great! I’m sad that the next chapter will be the end! T_T
*So now, when I see a woman in trouble, I always wonder if I can help. If I can prove to myself that my father wasn’t always right and that my instincts can be trusted...*
(0_0 It seem so logical that it could be true!)
That was so nice when Mo and David finally forgives their mistakes! And funny when they get out of the storage! lol
*sigh* it’s always beautiful to see Isabelle and David together! and the way you write it... *sigh*
Well done! I really love this chapter! Oh! I love Katy too... so what is her decision! T_T Oh my... almost finish! I wait for the end! Great work!
Kim
TheChosenOne3 chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
That was absolutely wonderful! It was about damn time that David and Isabelle got together! And the women locking Mauriri and David up was hysterical! I really hope they work things out. I can't wait for more!
LadyKim chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
*eyes with shining stars!* Wow! That was a wonderful chapter! Terribly romantic!
*“David…David, wait,
barbiedahl chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
what a great chapter 7! I loved the way you got Isabelle and David together...I thought it was sweet...and how funny that all four women got together with one plan to get David and Mauriri to talk!
Cara18 chapter 7 . 3/7/2004
Hi Jacqueline,
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! The confrontation between David and Isabelle in the begining was just perfect, not to mention the part we D/I fans always wanted to see happen between them. Maybe if they ever did a season 2 eh? We'll never know now but at least we have fan fic writers who continue the ongoing adventures.
I think it was a great idea to lock Mo and David up so they could finally clear the air and confront their problem head on!
I'm looking forward to chapter 8!
Cara :)
JLC chapter 7 . 3/6/2004
This was excellent. Really enjoyed it. It was great to see David/Isabelle finally come together - it's been a long time coming! You're very good at writing the romantic stuff - loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter...
JessieGirl chapter 7 . 3/5/2004
Awesome chapter! Well worth the wait. Thank you so much. It was really cool how Lavinia handled the David/Isabelle relationship change & I love how the women plot together to get the guys to talk. Looking forward to chapter 8.
Candy chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Hey girl! I've been waiting for this next chapter! I loved it! I like how David is finally getting some sense knocked into him by his friends! :) Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next! Excellent update!
Candy :)
TheChosenOne3 chapter 6 . 2/14/2004
I must have more, there is simply nothing else to say! I have never seen TOTSS, God knows I want to, so all I have are these lovely stories. And this one has me on pins and needles! PLEASE write more soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »