Reviews for Ambience: A Fleet Symphony
freezxp chapter 1 . 10/11
Hey Mr. Aida, can you tell us what your planned ending at least...? I think I can speak for most if not all of us that read through this journey that we want some closure to this awesome fic that was one of the highest amount word used in a fanfic... please?
Red Glasses chapter 134 . 10/10
TTTTTTTTTheTerribleReview: 134 ~ Now even more condensed! Post Bi-annual Woozy Task Manager Overload 10th Edition *Compression Terribly Revised!*

Jun'You
Hopeless alcoholic

She lost her identity due to drinking problems. Particularly her drinking habit. Now she doesn't like alcohol just as much.

Hiyou
Diamond among the flock

Light carrier dreams of becoming a luxury cruise ship (by becoming an attendant; that's one way) after their endless war is over.

Chitose
Cheshire sweetness

She's The End's sole successor. Sworn to her duty, she'll wait till the end as long as the perfect moment strikes. Guaranteed, she'll take precision under her strict terms and she'll do by like an honor student unlike Enterprise.

Chiyoda
Ugly duckling

Very impatient. Overprotective sister. Screw-all aiming. Wonderful girl.

Looking for an excuse to read your latest releases. But still I should have not have slacked last month. Good to see you writing again. I'm sorry for trashing your other series but I mean what I said. What I said was on impulse, but I should have considered that G/O's storylines are linear and nothing have had happened yet and yet I exploded like a shit geyser. So, my bad. I would've kept reading, seeing and believing you would have not slated the same as last time like the difference was that they wouldn't have made another brand of allies.

If you'd ask me for a reason whynot or whatnot, I got to play GTA 4 by the end of last month. And look where my time had gone.
farhansuyitno chapter 1 . 10/9
To add to New-gen-warrior's review, Hieda no Akyuu didn't stop writing fics. They now moved to write a "Quintessential Quintuplets" fanfic titled "Five Equal Angels". Check it out, folks.
New-gen-Warrior chapter 1 . 9/23
Well to all the reviewers who have waiting for a new chapter for this long saga of what was ONCE the largest fanfic story in the story. I have a story to tell about...

One day, I decided to visit the TVTropes page of this. And then I have realized that the time have quickly changed...

It's official: Ambience: A Fleet Symphony, has been defeated by another fanfic story known simply as the Loud House: Revamped, with over 6 MILLION WORDS to boot!

Now that's the last thing you react with anger. But I'll give an idea why the author of this story has decided to stop for several reasons (which may or may-not be true) that I will write it out for all of you.

Constant criticism over this story throughout the years (although this was lessened); the downfall of KanColle's popularity as a result of a two-punch popularity of two mobile gacha-based games (Fate/Zero - which the author is fan of - and Fire Emblem Heroes) just before the introduction of Chinese-based mobile gacha games (Girls Frontline, Azur Lane, Arknights...) and its outdated mechanics that put MOST of the playerbase (mostly the Chinese playerbase, which inspired to create Azur Lane as a result of KanColle continuing problems) off permanently; and the fact that the author of this story is - likely - very busy playing Fate/Zero, or any other mobile gatcha games that he had - he author decided that he saw the 'writing of the wall' and decided to ditch to saga for good...

4 million words. From 2014 to 2019 - that's 5 years non-stop of writing this long fanfic of yours...

But I hope you finally some peace in your life after writing this magnificient fanfic story of yours. I know ypu've finally stressed put writing this piece, and I know how the 'demons' finally catch-up to KanColle to good after years of existence of this world.

And to all reviewers - and avid readers - who wanted to see a new chapter for this story, you may stop clamoring for a new one. There's nothing we can do if we kept clamoring for a new one. But, we respect the decision the author has made for this story.

But nevertheless - godspeed Mr. Aida!

- New-Gen Warrior
Randy McShandy chapter 443 . 9/19
New to the series, can anyone tell me which chapter the ship-girls get docked down?
freezxp chapter 1 . 9/17
Huh thx for the info DDX, also Cartier it's 4.5 million words in total of 443 chapters, of course it going to have high word count for each chap
cartierscrown chapter 1 . 9/17
oh my god. that is alot of words.
DDXIII chapter 443 . 9/6
Freezxp Thats kinda his thing, he's going at it for quite a while now so the comment secton folks got used to it.
freezxp chapter 443 . 9/5
Also what in the actual fuck have I just read in the comment section from a guest
freezxp chapter 443 . 9/5
Yo author I'm just here to say that I really like this story to the point I reread it twice a little bit with skipping the 2nd time I read this. I just want to know if this story is dead or not since its been like a year or two since you updated and I really want to know what the conclusion to this story; would Damon get a happy ending as far as his world goes or maybe he met a bad end route?
Red Glasses chapter 133 . 8/23
His lazy "review" of Ch. 133

Suzukaze infiltrates U.S.S. New Jersey to save Bax the grandson (/son?) of Baxter. She gets greeted on board by the one no other than the sentient New Jersey herself, the talking museum battleship, with love:
"The U.S.S. New Jersey, ship number BB-62, at your service."
They talk for a while, Suzukaze at awe she found another lady of the seafare. They share information (in Morse) like they were best friends, so of course she's going to assist Suzukaze in finding Bax. Rambusting Whaker (God help me I didn't confuse with the factions) goons left and right. Securing a path for Bax's escape before finally rescuing him. Suzukage, however, stayed behind to chat with New Jersey for a quickie. Nothing to worry about what details of the either conversations they had as there was nothing to write home for other than New Jersey still in pending for refitting (you know, turning into a shipgirl but whatnot).

Still a fringe moment (whatever that means) as 100 chapters ago, back when Damon and Murakumo and Amatsukaze (just Murakumo and Damon, actually) were paying a visit to Alabama's ship, they do indeed communicated with Morse, but never opened coms to talk with each other. Only 200 chapters then Damon and Suzukaze and Samidare went to visit Alabama, along with Tawney, again were they able to communicate directly.

Anyhoo, as a parting gift, Suzukaze left with an augmentation from New Jersey, hers truly with a file description. Reads more like a throwback tham anything. It's either Big (I think. Yeah, that's probably him, most likely) or Deimos. It could be a somebody not from Seal Team Six in his Seal Team Six days or somebody close enough to Meathook to owe the prior his lunch money.

*cranks body downward to between the gap of his legs and smiles as he gestures a peace sign between his eye* Later.
Hey OP, it's been a year. Any plans to update?
Occhiali Rossi chapter 1 . 6/30
Murasame
Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon (Isn't that Umikaze- ShhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH-... SHH!)

Ohh man whaf the fucf, Mr. Author?! You can't keep doing this shich to us. WE ARE NOT YOUR PLAYTHINGS or anything. Suzukaze will radio-inflate your rump before you could do anything about anything and you won't realize it. We always keep on crying whenever unquestionable piece of crap that keeps happening and cry and sob together as a family. But won't take it no more. This is so sad. Why do we keep suffering so, my sisters?! Issho hidoku zurui! Zetsubou ninshiki toko kara kanashiishite ureshii hazu datte koto ga iru. Anna shirukoto datto toko wa naranai. Nannen ato to watashitachi wa shimaidon haiiru toku ni tabetteiru? Why nande issen geki ga kurushii ippan motto nakutte temo made watashitachi ga mata ikiru no? Sono toki wo Damon wa mada tsuyoku koto ni haiccharu yaru no? Itsu? Ne? Iiteba! Oi! DOUSHITE?! NANDEDAYO, MOU! Wa-Watashi, watashi wa kono yo wa iru wa mou inai damo yo! Sukusukusukusuku
Passing Shower. The chilling experience sensation of the Kula Gulf-Kulabongara run. Then she bolted up as if she had escaped from a dream, a long dream that was like a far-off memory took place in like weeks, as a shipgirl. She really is uncertain what to feel. If it's one thing she has to make verdict of, it's that she could've done better but she can't do anything about it now it has been half a century ago.
Then it all went off aflash; like with a bang to start a new year, as a warship.
Yes, that was her life—just like a passing shower. Sounds like a rain Damon would've disliked the least. Wot wot.
Reckless she would deem her life due to how short it was, she got her own memorial. She was brought to Kannonzaki Park, Yokusaka City where her monument was erected in 1982. She was very sugoku ureshi about it and it brought her tears. It really meant a lot to her even if her life in the war was like that of a passing shower. Hiding her tears, was brought emotions of joy and despair - joy that she was brought back to life into this world as a shipgirl, and despair when her fellow crewmen wasn't with her in the monument right at this moment. She wondered if they were reborn into this world in some way or another like she is, or they were reborn but not in this world. That's why they were there with an incense to honor in their memory
But Murasame couldn't do just that, if it mattered to her.
It mattered to her, but not to a degree where others should gotten the same treatment or even moreso than what she deserved. She didn't even at least anything noteworthy to have erected this monument to honor Murasame.
Not like it mattered soon enough she got sent away for good. When I say 'good', I mean 'bad' as in I forgot she awoken f*cked up. Her state she's currently for two months since from the time she reactivated is as bad as it was her life in the war. Bridled in chains, a bomb chained around her collar—already rife away from the life of freedom. So she was born into this world just for her, as she wished the worst for herself. It was a madhouse, from a living memory into a demonizing nightmare. She is literally weeping in either case, really, when being a lesbian (she's not) comes into question. I don't what she was thinking, but rape is still rape. Raped by a lesbian pedophile. Hmm. Admirals privileges be likes but not even tho?(?) You'd get your sorry life court-marshalled before you can touch anything.
"Murasame has a tempting bodacious body for a teenager" like no fiction attempted to make one either. Except ones that considered it didn't mattered.
Like, Murasame had many worrisome things pressuring her at once, the ticking timebomb that's been disturbingly still going off as the premier shows herself her way with Murasame—it was ruining her psyche. Did the premier do it on-rhythm though? Anyway, never did she knew she would wish for another life's worth of a passung shower anytime soon now.
She would grow closer with Kisaragi like kindred spirits. It is now most likely the case Kisaragi doesn't mind a threesome-foursome. But what about Murasame? What is her experience and how would she like it?
Uh, right. And then, the cube sessions came. The abyssal-infected cube did her icky, it's gut-wrenching. It's like injecting a mind-altering tapeworm right through your navel. Gives me goosebumps to this day. It's like she did cannabis, but the acid did much worse if yer were a shipgirl. I'm certain that's not how cannabis works. The acid effects are 10x the effect when it comes to human-shipgirl analogy AGAIN. She already regretted being reconceived as a shipgirl, someone would kick her developer for having made such a emPAraSSING shower and dance on her grave (she has a monument) while her mother (would she care even?) watches.
Why was she reborn this way and why born as a shipgirl super model at all? She didn't do shit to deserve anything like this. She wanted this pain to be over, like getting recovered from a cold flu or, yes, like waking up from a long, long nightmare. Anything to end her pain. And then Damon came in slapping Hannah Montana into a Miley Cyrus; that's what happened, and the rest of her current gallery of sisters chopping her chicken butt, read:splitting her apart by force. And yeah, uh, Damon is kinda cute. *blush* Uh, why am I blushing?
"She spent her first night in Damon's fleet catching up with her ship sisters." Hee hee. So Murasame catches up with everyone, blahblahblah shit Damon says, his meritorious butthole-licking deeds, etcetera. Yeah, Sanford beating the crap out of Damon. Ahahahahahah
Anyway, Damon's pieces of lying made-up shit were so good, Suzukaze's shit-talking deserve its own monument with her name on it for having the best non-biased descript about Dammy-boo.
Murasame-chan wa koi o ochitta at the evening of the first day of Op Orlando. Or was it before? Wakirandai. Ichikame wishes Damon should've been a lot more honest with the ship girls he's keeping on being useless stubborn of a facade face he has on. I guess Murasame was one of the persons who cared about Damon's background. That's only her pet-peeve she had with him, and a pet-peeve she would grow up with in time so long as she serves for him. Murasame would have fallen deep into the abyss in love with Damon before- No, no. It says right here, Damon dies, Murasame is goochie-goochie-goo for Damon. Yes, deeply. Yes, Damon dies, Murasame. Falls. Deeply. In. Love. With. Damon. Period.
Well, anyway, she shouldn't have gone that far too deep down in the abyss-of-love.
She shouldn't have gone too far in the abyss and look what happened to her. She forgot everything that mattered to her and all that had left with in her memory is just Damon, Damon, Damon. Literally everything and everything else, off the flying face of the Earth. She literally has forgotten the life that mattered to her and that is left is an image of the bad boy.
Hurmmmph? Then how in the flying pugs did she remember life before reassignment?
Ahem. Heeh heeh, not with a little bit of Araki-smurfing.
OldManraki: "Ahem, you were saying?"
Flying stinging bimbo should have fallen in love with this ojii-chan here. All girls keep doing him wrong (not even once though).
I'm done here.
Let's see here, her memories repaired are based on her sisters' shared memory construct. She also gained the ability "Synaesthesis", Hieda no Akyuu please write that up on the stat sheet. And please write up more on Desire Protocol, her anchor and Damon's YRC, please. Likewise do the same for Harusame. Please, you wrote up such badass descriptions for Yamakaze, I wanna see Harusame's too.
Murasame's "Abyssal Bad" caused her Pacifist ability to subside and in exchange, she would fight on for Damon's cause. She'll make exceptions to live on for Damon's goals. Oh well, Ian.
I said that and all but I have to be non-biased biased. She is so angry at the both of Kisaragi and Suzukaze that she won't give her 50:50. Baby, it's just ain't worth it. Kisaragi will be a story for another time (ahem) but Suzukaze, oh, Suzukaze deserves so much crud for it.
Murasame doesn't even care no more. What Sanford did was tight and it was the only way or another to make her feel understand what she truly suffered and went through. Not only Suzukaze did just that, she dissed Damon and a shipgirl, to add.
Just don't make it into a contest when Suzukaze comes back, a'ight? But even until then, it won't be what it used to be. It had already begun way before Murasame got recaptured.

"So there's no problem, then. Stay in our place and we can have some nice, long talks. That would be the best thing. Then we can really understand each other. And I can play my guitar for you. I'm pretty good, you know."
-To you, in Chapter 160

Dunchnow 'bout'chu folks but methink's Maribel suits 'cher best ter play tha' guitar. Go freaking teach her already, Damon. You wuss. Don't bull yourself when, Sanford, Benjamin, Araki, Losira, Athena, Lo- Lo- Losira's sister? David's wife? Lauren, right. Or the Big Chuck teaches them in your stead. Limpschlong. Go save Sugar Ray while you're at it. I wanna see Yuudachi next chapter too!
Occhiali Rossi chapter 132 . 6/30
128 4
6th Attempted TL;DR (tl;dr? huh?) #0006 - Nothing-to-Do Edition—Sloth
_Spices_of_Inclement_Theft_Diligence—

Asashio
Loyalty-sprunged adage (Loyalty Badge*)

Cows go "Burning Love", Birds go "Haruna is alright", Cats go "Such catostrophe", and Mouse go "Ou! Ou! Ou! Ou!"

(*)Loyalty Award goes to Asashio for keeping on barking "Loyalty" as her word of symbol.

*(Asashio would be later stripped of her badge for not saying the word "loyalty" a single time, literally not even once, in this piece of fiction. Except that one time she only mentioned "loyalty" but in reluctance. *See Chapter 145)

Asashio's fleet log depicts her actions rooted through her robust ideology of loyalty, from the time of her reactivation and since her recapture, had been honored for the right reason. She had honored her sense of loyalty from the duty as a warship as it had now riding on her shoulders as a soldier: to follow orders. Her loyalty might have not been righted for the proper cause in her time in Nashville, while in her supervision the people she served for had been the people who treated their people cruelty and unfairness. It was not only them though, they treated her and her fellow shipgirls wrong as well. Her fellow shipgirls would question her actions and if her will had been in the right course and then eventually would grow to despise her. Indeed, had her sense of loyalty so shallow she would look past the actions she, by medium, directly caused by her leaders? She would question where her actions would limit her by due loyalty: would she hurt or kill her fellow shipgirls if such as order has been brought forth? Would she leave her kin at the hands of evil and treat her unfairly—very, very unfairly? Never mind whether she truly even cared for Arashio to mind and take action.
Asashio would continue to suffer as time went by in her time in Nashville at the loss of what her actions preceding her ideals led her to question. She would truly learn to what strand she should extend her loyalty to when The Atlantic Fleet brought them in from their recapture. Through Damon, she learnt her loyalty should be put into judgment to whom she will serve for whether she finds them worthy through her own eyes, and to fight for the right reasons. She would properly the proper way to mold her loyalty now that she is with the fleet.

"If I had time To think too hard About why I shoot for stars I might have to reflect on the fact that there's nothing in Space"
Part 14 - Enough

Wakaba
Angel with a shotgun

She wants a double Glock 18's for Christmas. She wants to be badass; a badass and an assassin. At the forefront to this, she is emotionless, doesn't give a flying damn about anything and she gets real scary when she gets into her last wits. The last part having to attribute with her Masochist ability—she gets frienzier the more she gets hurt. Her fellow friends had told her how she looked when she got into far deep in her warmongering but she doesn't care the slightest how she looked no matter the circumstances. That time when a mob asked once why she was wearing a skirt—well, he only got to ask once because look what happened when he did just that. She didn't get care a single bit of thing when she was back in Coalition, as long she gets another chance in the limelight and away from any more a dull moment just sign her in. But she'll kill if they overstep their boundary, just try and it might just get interesting.
But she changed her mind overtime when she got transferred to the fleet - not for the right reasons you were thinkung. The thing is she got to learn about guns, so that was cool. She might become a gamer while she's at it.
She could be shy, and if she is then she's good at hiding it from just looking cool.

"I really hate that stuff...!
"Is the cat alive or dead...?!"
I don't even caaare...! "

Shiratsuyu
The Light Fantastic - A sequel to The Colour of Magic - Who wins in a fight? NUMBER ONE or NUMBA WAN- ~all I have ever wanted to know is how to be~

As much she wants to be Number One there are definite downsides to that. Like, getting hit face first in an airplane crash, or the last one who gets the pudding as the eldest sister. And there's seeing your sister, uh, tied up with arms and legs dismembered. Nothing like seeing your precious sister wrapped up in a naked birthday (read:reactivation) present!
You see a thousand things every day, and you will never forget one of these ones among the many. Twice the trauma if yer a kanmusume.
And it will play over and over. At least you don't have to do it manually like Fukou does most of the time. Shame to Paul, Fukou doesn't find your confession just as psychological - thankfully, not for a subsequent reason but still.
Like, who'd wanna be in the first seat seeing your sister in horrible tatters. You should so you could give the criminal more than just a horrible pull-over but that's not the point.
Shiratsuyu gets the first seat in everything. Are you sure what she's been through isn't really a rollercoaster ride? She gets first seat to Murasame a la mode, first seat to learning about the world post-apocalypse, first to know along with Murasame (but you don't know that. For all that you should know she's actually too preoccupied or just asleep) one developer betrayed them by snitching on them (not without a price), and her first command from her "Admiral" after Shiratsuyu, for the first time EVER, DEMANDS to release Murasame (that's an offense and immediately rite for court-marshal) from her shackles was to choke herself to death. All of THAT, in just under the FIRST ten minutes upon reactivation. She's a winner - FIRST runner-up!
Let's look over Shiratsuyu and what she's up to in the first 2 months. Shiratsuyu's job occupation while she's at Casino Charlotte was a hotel maid- I don't remember Shioi being a waitress in her job description. Ah, right. It's one of her numerous jobs - moving on. While she was at Fantasy Express, this time, she's tripwired into the five stages of grief. Why, why would she trip into the five stages of grief - all but except acceptance, of course, before I forget - in the first place? Shouldn't you do that when Murasame's dead, or was she in denial? She couldn't be hard-headed as Asashio if she couldn't help it, could she? She really was caring for her sister, for her to put in her shoes or sharing her pain with her. She really must be feeling her pain as the older sister, as if she was really blowing up from the inside. She was not alone in this to go through a rollercoaster of emotions, though she must have been through constant depression at the aftermath of grief. She would do whatever she could, with restraint, for Murasame to suffer no more, but to no effect.
Shiratsuyu was not just feeling it; she must have blown a fuse. Because all hope for the life of the cheery girl Shiratsuyu was no more, and all that is left with is a little wick. Her tears flickering asunder, Shiratsuyu saunters towards her end. Perhaps this can be seen as her way of acceptance. "Who knows?" she wallows deeper. The discouraging part of acceptance was actually sending her back to save her sister, now with a better chance now that she is with her sisters. "Who knows? I'll show them what this onee-chan can do that the premier won't see coming!"
It's cyberpunk world 2029 - minus the cyberpunk part and more like nuclearpunk, for the first time in 90 years, modern history has made their first sentient life being - a warship as a ship girl has made contact with a degenerate creature as her first admiral as shipgirl. She wouldn't know if her next one would treat her better this lifetime around but this next one, oh, he's all awkward as hell. He wouldn't know how to plan his crud to save his life, and look where it got him!
But scratch that, she actually has better chances now with her new fleet and yet it doesn't raise the condition of her sister any better if they don't anything anytime soon. She is still threathened to get the bombshell treatment before it's too late! All these blue jalapeños is eammolating her alive!
Insert montage of her new admiral giving her the best time of her life turning around for the good of her! We did it guys, Five Stages of Grief is no more! That stupid heterosexual hunk. How dare he gets all the ladies like a big bastard! Pezzo di merda bastardo! Non capisci un CAZZO!
He made Shiratsuyu a (happy) woman. Whatever his intentions were, it helped her now she's back into the girl like she was a butterfly—she just does not have to give in to despair and succumb to darkness. But hey, that was EAAASY. Well, not only that, she gets first privilege to be given his first nickname for her! Sweetsauce! He is the best manager ever! Qualifications for his mana- admiralty aside, she just wants an admiral who cares for them.
Until it comes, wait for it, tumbling down when manager died anyway. Murasame (and Shiratsuyu) had been the first to reach is deathplace. It didn't took long enough for her happy place (read:grief cycle) come back running to her very, very soon enough. She was angry but skipped two stages of grief to bargaining, at his own funeral. You would call it bargaining but she's doing it very silently. So it became depression way too soon anyway. Shiratsuyu, I ask of you not to make this five stages of grief riffraff a gimmick; keep it up and I'll think you're actually in a phase. She's saying she's at LEAST they're all crying with each other like it's a deep thought or just another day of sisterhood bonding (like that's not a bad thing, honestly) with her sisters. Well, ain't that a mood.
Oh, now it's a phase alright. She didn't know what to think anymore after her sister Suzukaze got expunged. I don't know what's up with you sisters (but seriously, Shiratsuyu-Class) and Suzukaze always getting the short end of the stick, it could be that she's the youngest (don't even think about it, Suzukaze. Just because Yamakaze is next to the most bulli shipperson doesn't mean you can cry about privileges. Go look for New Jersey. I'll go talk to you later- pleasedontlockthedoor) or it's because she's the youngest but that doesn't mean you should not care whatever the hell went wrong. Makes me question the genuinity if you really did care Murasame. You just outted yoself! YOU SHOULD BEEE ASHAMED, ASHAMMMEEEEED OF YOSELF. Don't go spouting Number One in front of me again or I'm gonna spout at you the NUMBA WAN WORST WUSS EXCUSE OF A SISTER! Go do backover your bargaining all over again because your sister needs you, and you need to come back! But you did nothan. Nothing.
Shiratsuyu, well done. You have alienated all of your sisters.
You committed the cardinal sin, you got personal. You, as the number one ship of the prodigal Shiratsuyu-Class did not save your sister Suzukaze, got personal. You got personal and decided to brood over yourself, blaming your sisters and didn't even blame yourself, you got lost. Not a wise move.
We won't forget this. You've set a new tone for the kind of interaction we'll be having with you. It's a cold one. One where there aren't any illusions about the reality of the situation. Previous notions of "sisters" with you and your "family" of your sisters are dead. We look mere fools to you, and you were wrong.
You have chosen to bring in a new era of hostility and bitterness. Well done. Great onee-chan move.

"First you decide that you want to help and that you need to be helped by the other person. Then you are totally honest. You will not lie, you will not gloss over anything, you will not cover up anything that might prove embarrassing to you. That's all there is to it."

Red Glasses chapter 132 . 6/30
128/1 4
6th Attempted TL;DR (tl;dr? huh?) #0006 - Nothing-to-Do Edition—Sloth
_Spices_of_Inclement_Theft_Diligence— 2020-06-06

Asashio
Loyalty-sprunged adage (Loyalty Badge*)

Part 14 - Enough

Wakaba
Angel with a shotgun

"I really hate that stuff...!
"Is the cat alive or dead...?!"
I don't even caaare...! "

Shiratsuyu

Shiratsuyu, well done. You have alienated all of your sisters.

Murasame

But Murasame couldn't do just that, if it mattered to her.
Ahem. Heeh heeh, not with a little bit of Araki-smurfing.
OldManraki: "Ahem, you were saying?"
I'm done here.