Reviews for Indelible
stupid lamb chapter 48 . 23h
What a beautiful story! What a wonderful Masеn! Let the inspiration come back to you again! Please finish this story. Let Bella and Edward become parents. Bella deserves to be a mother. Thank You!
dandelion1112 chapter 48 . 4/17
I love Your stories so much ... and Im very happy You continued this story. It's a great chapter! I really enjoyed the proposal on the porch and I like that Bella really had food poisoning and does not appear to be pregnant. It's more realistic this way and it gives them time to (re-)connect as a couple and family.
joice84 chapter 48 . 4/17
Wow, I'm really going to miss this story ! I hope that your husband regains health, and that you surpass everything quickly ! I look forward to reading a new story yours again !
saintfudge chapter 48 . 4/16
It's a great story...does it really need to end ...thanks for sharing have fun
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 48 . 4/15
That was a great chapter. I absolutely loved Mr. Fitz's "shimmy-wag-tap-dance". It made me smile, while I could clearly see it happening. LOL
Edward selling his house to the young couple was quite touching. It is true. When you have spent a lifetime in a house there are more things to consider than money.
To see Carlisle help him make the drive, was heartwarming. Almost like he is doing what he can to help make things right for his son since he played such a big part in fouling them up the first time around.
Where it all began was really quite fitting. The proposal was nice. :)

So sorry to hear about your Hubs. I hope you are not stuck in the holding pattern for to long, and when you come out of it I hope it is to a very safe landing. My thoughts are with you.

BlueDiamondRing chapter 48 . 4/14
Awe, I loved the proposal! I have enjoyed this story and look forward to the Epi.
RoryCullen chapter 48 . 4/13
First of all, I’m so sorry to hear about your husband having issues with his health. Things can certainly change in a hurry for us when our health takes an unexpected turn. I pray everything is improving now.
and both of you will be better soon.

I have enjoyed reading this story from the beginning and was completely on board when Edward showed up in Bella’s life again and she found it in her heart to give him a chance to explain his choices and another chance to start over. Beautifully written, with endearing characters, and a relatable story. Glad you didn’t let the naysayers dissuade you from writing this ending.

When I saw the update, even though you wrote the summary at the top - which was very kind of you - I went back and read the last several chapters because I wanted to read their discussion about having more children. I’m glad Bella isn’t pregnant right now, because if they do have another child I hope he or she will be planned and not an accident. It’s a big step that I think they might decide to do but they have time. In this chapter after he arrived at their house, Charlie’s house, I thought when he said he wanted to try something he was going to propose, then I thought no he’s not he’s going to pick her up and carry her over the threshold and then he proposed. Yay! So he is a little old fashioned too, (just like the original Edward). I really didn’t see that coming until he said the words, “I just want to try something”. I’m glad Bella said yes right away. Thanks for that.
BellaTesoro chapter 48 . 4/13
Wow, it seems longer than three months that these two have been reunited and rekindled their romance. So much has happened to them, they've experienced travel together, living together, housekeeping and so much more. I'd say three months well spent. With how you write, in such detail about their everyday happenings, all the 'little" details of the day to day made it vivid in the reader's mind that these two have gotten to know that they are ready for marriage. I'm just sad that the epi isn't finished because I thought we'd get the wedding in and if they'd decided to have children or not.
I've left you my thoughts along the way to thank you for sharing this delightful story. You mentioned that your husband was having some health issues I believe, I hope all is well with him. I look forward to the epilogue.
BellaTesoro chapter 47 . 4/13
Of course our first thought was Bella is pregant and thus solving the..she we have kids or not, but no, it's clearly food poisoning. I wonder why just she got sick with tainted food. Anyway before that the 4th cookout at the neighbors was nice. I could see Bella fitting into this group had they decided to live in Chicago. But it's good to know Masen has these people to fall back on when he visits his grandparents. I suppose like most moves you eventually move on and let the past friends go and create new ones and all is well... Good too know Bella managed to spend the last day and enjoy Wrigley Field and all that family bonding time. Now back to reality of making room for changes in her life, for forever in Forks.
BellaTesoro chapter 46 . 4/13
First I make what I think is a good lasagna but man Bella's sounds out of this world and I think you should put out a forkful of those recipes talked about in this story. Carlisle's steak rub too...j/s
It's good that Masen's things and feelings about moving out of his home are being considered. It's a good thing he's such a well adjusted young man or he could really be pissed off at how this is all going down so quickly. I mean, look what Edward did when his parents pretty much did the same thing at about the same time in life...And about Bella and Edward talking about whether or not Bella would want her own child or add to Edward's fatherhood...I can't tell if Edward wants this for himself or he just wants to be sure he gives Bella children so she won't miss out on motherhood. This is a hard one. How do you decide to have children given this situation, age etc. Of course if any two people could pull off having late life children it would be these two characters, although I'd say Bella would be the weaker link as she hasn't really wanted children in the past.
SCLEC chapter 48 . 4/13
Loved this! It was a great way to to end, and will definitely miss reading this. I wonder how far in their life the epilogue will be?
I hope you and your family are doing better, sending positive energy your way!
BellaTesoro chapter 45 . 4/12
What a wonderful experience Bella is having in Chicago. She's not only connecting with Edward's parents and creating more history between she and Edward but she's experiencing the sites of a wonderful city. I think it's a reasonable question to Edward, the big house wonderful dad he was...would he have wanted more children. And a better question is...has Bella now wished she'd have
had children or future ones? I think that conversation should be had.
Taylor9901 chapter 48 . 4/12
I love it
BellaTesoro chapter 44 . 4/12
I still think Edward overreacted to his parents moving away as the reason for breaking things off with Bella. Doesn't sound like they were intentionally separating the two of them even though Carlisle admitted he wanted his son free of as many distractions as possible to do well in school. Glad Carlisle had that heart to heart with Bella. And I'm thinking Esme's smashed potatoes will make Bella's newspaper recipe section.
BellaTesoro chapter 43 . 4/12
Looks like Bella has been worrying for nothing in regard to dinner with the parents. They both seem genuine and happy for them both and helpful too.
6,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »