Reviews for Indelible
Julia-S77 chapter 43 . 3/27
Esme and Carlisle are so welcoming. It must be a little bit awkward for them too but things are going really well
brytam chapter 43 . 3/26
I picked this story up earlier this past week. It is so well written. I will admit as I got closer to chapter 43 that I was hoping and praying that chapter 43 would not be an author announcement stating that they couldn't finish the story. Imagine my relief.

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I thank you for your words and all of your hard work on this. I love it.

Tammy
cullengirl08 chapter 43 . 3/26
I just started reading this story and I am loving it! I can not wait to see how it all continues...
Nicffwhisperer chapter 42 . 3/26
They are adorable and perfect together.
zeeber chapter 43 . 3/25
As I finished reading this chapter, I felt like this was a writing assignment to write as many details into a chapter as you could. The character's story are in there, just surrounded by words. Bella's "panic within" jumps out to us along with Edwards and his parents calmness. I think you made all of us readers revisit our own "panic within" when we met the parents! LOL! I loved the one on one with Esme and Masens stamp of approval. Now I'm worried about what The Doc has to say to Bella. It still seems tense between them

As always, thank you for sharing your words. Looking forward to next time...Brenda
Lenerol chapter 1 . 3/24
Hello
And yes I am still there and I was waiting for the continuation of this beautiful story.
So Bella is in Chicago. She can finally located Edward in this life without her.
Apparently Carlisle put some water in his wine and he seems happy for his son. He is still a little on his guard.
The happiness of Edward and Bella is apparent. Even the famous neighbor, a little bit go-between, realizes this.
Now let's see what happens next. Bella can see the interaction between Edward and Masey.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how July 4 is going to be.
See you soon

Je mets le texte original en français pour plus de compréhension
bonjour
Et oui je suis toujours là et j'attendais la suite de cette si belle histoire.
Donc Bella est à Chicago. Elle peut enfin situé Edward dans cette vie sans elle.
Apparemment Carlisle a mis de l'eau dans son vin et il semble heureux pour son fils. Il est quand même encore un petit peu sur ses gardes.
Le bonheur d'Edward et Bella transparaît. Même la fameuse voisine , un petit peu entremetteuse, s'en rend compte.
Maintenant, voyons la suite. Bella pourra voir l'interaction entre Edward et Masey.
J'ai vraiment hâte de savoir comment ce 4 juillet va se dérouler.
Merci pour ce chapitre
A tout bientôt
FluffyLiz chapter 43 . 3/24
It must be so weird for Bella, meeting the elder Cullens again for the first time since she was a teenager. She is now, of course, a self-possessed, successful middle-aged woman, but she's struggling to stop herself feeling like that self-conscious 17 year old who was always a little in awe of her boyfriend's parents, which is surely a little disorientating. It's obvious from what's gone before that Esme was never going to be a problem, but being left temporarily alone with a man who clearly intimidated her in her youth, I imagine that what comes next will be the true test of how she relates to Edward's mum and dad going forward. I suspect she will discover that the Dr Cullen of her past will prove to be a much easier person to deal with now that he's just Carlisle, loving father and grandfather, regardless of his part in splitting them up. Perhaps he will even own his well-intentioned meddling - after all, without it, Masen might never have existed. Whatever happened 20 years earlier, I'm pretty sure Bella will recognise that everything Carlisle did, he did because he loved his son, and who could condemn him for that?
pnkats chapter 43 . 3/24
Well that went well. I always thought the Cullen's would make such great in laws to have
juicytreat2 chapter 26 . 3/23
I loved this chapter. It was great to get Mason's POV
juicytreat2 chapter 25 . 3/23
I started reading this story yesterday. I love it so much. Can you please share what Bella wrote in Edward's journal? Thanks!
Moltz chapter 43 . 3/23
For a chapter that refused to cooperate, I liked the feel and flow of their conversation. It was very sweetly awkward and natural.
Cina's chapter 43 . 3/23
Loved it.
shadow405 chapter 43 . 3/22
I can see why everyone would feel awkward in the beginning but I think everyone is getting to know the people they are now, instead of who they were. Although I'm sure this conversation with dr Cullen will be a bit awkward, at least on Bella's part. But I'm sure they will all survive.
Romana973 chapter 43 . 3/21
Thanks for a great update!
Daisy Grace chapter 43 . 3/21
Dear, sweet Esme. She knew and knows and has regrets; as well as, a little guilt, I think. They better clear the air well because I suspect (once Carlisle retires) they may be moving back to the west coast. Just have an inkling. *wink*
5,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »