Reviews for Indelible
Romana973 chapter 47 . 10/7
Thanks for a great chapter!
Tinyvamp chapter 47 . 10/1
Love it! take your time I can wait.
ToMyMuse chapter 47 . 10/1
Poor Bella. Sweet of E to take care of her. Now that's true love.
bonz245 chapter 47 . 9/14
Great chapter...great story...thanks.
siriuslymay chapter 47 . 9/13
I've been having issues with my email and I just saw that you updated on the 27th! How can there only been one more chapter?! I need like
As always your chapters are worth the wait.
Kickinl8tr chapter 26 . 9/12
I love mason. He is so sweet cute and clever the ideal son for Edward to have raised. for sure one of the best offspring character I've read. I can hunk of a few others but not for a while. Wow. Thank you.
Kickinl8tr chapter 24 . 9/12
Oh my so loving this it was recommended in Fb as a wip with one chapter left. As a story of b/e they aren't together and then they get back together. Really loving the real characters in this story. And very relatable thank you loving it. Now onto actually reading this chapter. I'm terrible at reviews. But while I was thinking of it I wanted to take note of my thanks
CathyD52 chapter 47 . 9/8
With the onset of a stomach bug I was afraid Edward had gotten another girl preggers, but he would have been with the right girl this time. It is so nice the way everyone is happy about this move and Edward and Bella being together. It makes me nervous with these kind of situations that something will go wrong. You know I love your writing. There are a few of you I could swear you were all really all the same person. I hope you will continue to keep writing.
asam75 chapter 47 . 9/6
Thanks.
Moltz chapter 47 . 9/6
I momentarily considered Bella might be pregnant. That is, until she had secondary symptoms. Lol.
GrandeDame chapter 47 . 9/5
I've truly enjoyed this story so much, and am sad that it's ending. I hope she's pregnant instead of just sick. Lol
Can't wait for more! ️
blb1000 chapter 47 . 9/4
I'm sorry to hear there's only one more chapter. :(
blb1000 chapter 46 . 9/4
I'm betting Bella will switch his laundry to the dryer.
blb1000 chapter 44 . 9/4
And she's got a new recipe for her Forkful column.
blb1000 chapter 43 . 9/4
I bet Carl is going to apologize for thinking she was bad news back in the day.
6,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »