Reviews for Curse of the Conqueror
Yay! Glad your back!
Monica chapter 12 . 3/21
Wow! You made my day!
Monica chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
fabulous! Looking forward to more. I think she'e right to deny Marcus. looking forward to the trip to the Amazons
Monica chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Great chapter! I think Xena had to deal harshly with Darius to set him looking forward to finding out who is in the cell! I think she was deceived about the girl by Ares and her advisors out of their jealously.
Wolfie32 chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Looking forward to seeing who she forgot about! This is great so far :)
Monica chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Ooooh, who? Intriguing, intriguing! I love this! Well done! Looking forward to more! :)
Monica chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
I'm glad it's enjoyable in your head-that means you're sticking around and won't let the story slip to the second page! :) This story is very enjoyable!
Monica chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
ohhhh, a revolution in the making? Awesome chapter! Looking forward to more!
Monica chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
There's nothing horrible about your writing at all. It's very well written, Although a Xena without a piercing blue gaze that makes men fall to their knees begging for mercy is unsettling to me-it's your voice :) I'll still read it.
Monica chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Great background! Lays out the environment nicely. The General sounds wicked; but Darius sounds nice. Her reputation proceeds her, I love that :)
Monica chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
GREAT beginning! Real intriguing. I 'm glad you brought this back. I didn't read the conquer stories back then; but I really like them now. Looking forward to more! :)