Reviews for Easy As Lying
Kiwisaurus chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
N'aw I don't know whether that's a compliment to my weird review, or you wanted to keep me reading, but whatever it is, I'm flattered!

2 chapters in one day! *gasps* let's see if we can make it three, eh?

That little sphinx is adorable, is it bad that I'm shipping it with Crookshanks?

Luna is cute and the relationship did progress quickly, but if you maybe calm the sisterbond next chapter, I'm positive that it seamlessly progress into a more naturally flowing bond c:

Have fun!
Kiwisaurus chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
This is well written, and I haven't gotten sick of it like I generally do with over-powered characters, so that's a good sign!
Hope you update soon!
BookReader and AnimeWatcher chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I really like this story, it has a great plot, awesome grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. I love what I've read so far, please keep up the great work and update soon :P
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I don't 'like' this story, I love it. Is she going to be with Harry? I hope so, but I will love this story either way. It is truly amazing. Even your 'crappy' chapters are amazing. :D Update soon!
baiters08 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Good story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Heeeey! your story is amazing, i really love it. Please don't stop writing 'cos you are great. Don't even listen to however threw you hate because you really are an amazing writer. Can i ask you something? Can you please get Tempest and Harry together 'cos i reckon they'd be great. XOXOX ILY. Remember that you're amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Pair Charlie up with hermione and I will be a happy girl.

Bash her and you've lost a reader.